Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 138 ]  [ Total: 138 ]  [ Newest Member: chicagonudist ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Ever been caught?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017
Page: of 31

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2020 :  8:05:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Got caught today by my girlfriends 13 year old daughter. My girlfriend woke me up at 7:45 because I had an 8:30 doctor appointment. The kids usually get on the bus at 7:25, but she drives them to school when she’s off. She usually takes them around 7:40 or so, and since the school is only a mile from the house, I assumed she had taken them to school and then woke me up. Well I started to walk out of my bedroom when suddenly her daughter walked right by in the living room, heading toward the door. She looked directly at me. I just turned around and walked back into my room and closed the door. Apparently she was giving her mom a hard time about going to school today so they were running behind. I was expecting her to say something to her mom but she never said a word.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2020 :  01:50:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rooftop, sounds like just bad timing. Those of us that spend any amount of time nude are going to get 'caught'! That is just the nature of it. How people 'react' is the real test. It is amazing the number that just keep on going as though nothing happened, as compared to those that might raise a fuss.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2020 :  3:11:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Willy,

Has she seen you before? If this isn't the first time, she may be at a place where she's not caring much anymore. I think that's what's been happening with our neighbors. So many sightings and lots of other things to care about.

Hope that's the case for you!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2020 :  12:00:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This was the first time she’s seen me. Her son has seen me a couple of times now. The first time was in the hot tub. My girlfriend and I were in there, I was naked, she had her bathing suit on. Her 14 year old son came out and wanted to join us. We told him I was naked but he didn’t seem to mind. Then one day I thought someone had left the kitchen light on and went to turn it off. He was supposed to be in bed. I opened the bedroom door and took the few steps to the kitchen and just then he stepped out to turn off the light.

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2020 :  05:25:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think its time for mom to have a sit down with her kids and have a talk about the new changes that's been happening. Get their opinions and then sit the lot of you all down and discuss things. She may not be reacting necessarily to your nudity but something else that's troubling her

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2020 :  02:25:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sort of caught again the other day. I was off work, got up and thought nobody was home. I was in the kitchen making breakfast when I heard the sound of a car going by through the front door. I went over and saw the door wasn’t fully closed. I went to close it and looked out to see my step-sons girlfriend’s car lights on. I guess she was there. She must have come up the stairs from the basement (where his room is) and saw me, so she tried to sneak out without me hearing her.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2020 :  11:15:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I guess I'd have to agree that a talk with the young adults is in order. We had that talk with our girls and it went way better than we'd expected it to. We were prepared for the negative reactions but they never surfaced. Their biggest concern was that we were swingers or going in that direction. Once we dispelled that notion, they didn't care that we were nudists and have been respectful and supportive.

Not sure the living situation at your place but it sounds as though your son's girlfriend lives with your family and she is living as a couple in his downstairs bedroom, is that correct? If so and they aren't married, is this not something that some or most people, maybe her parents, might look at as improper? Stay with me here... If so, isn't it a bit hypocritical of her or anyone to see your simple nudity as something improper but their own actions and situations are not?

I think the talk would set the record straight with younger kids wanting to be treated as adults or think they are adults and demand the same respect given to parents or elders. If they want respect, they need to return that respect. You're not questioning or challenging their living situation, they need to respect your living situation and having a talk would certainly set some boundaries and perimeters you can all live with.

We wish you all the best! And hopefully, after the talk, you won't get "caught" anymore and it'll just be a common, everyday sighting!

Edited by - FireProf on 03/12/2020 11:15:27 AM

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2020 :  11:27:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
On that note...

We have a new pool tech taking care of our pool. The last kid was great and he'd seen me a few times naked. It stopped phasing him after the second time. He's now been promoted and we have a new young man taking care of the pool and spa.

I was outside early yesterday and in my work shed just enjoying the morning without the rain. It was cool and I had a robe on but it wasn't tied closed. Our pool guy usually visits around 9-9:30 am each Wednesday. I guess he decided to start early this Wednesday and was in our backyard at 7:30a! I came out of the shed to go inside and fix something and there he was. He saw me come around the corner. I had a couple things in each hand so closing the robe immediately would have meant dropping everything in my hands. I managed to close the robe just enough to hid my pubic area and said, "sorry, morning! You're here really early!"

He stated that he'd fallen behind and needed to catch up so he came earlier than normal because we'd said that we were up early so he'd hoped it wasn't a problem. I said it was not and went in the house. Both the other pool tech and this pool tech are somewhere between 19-21 years old. I usually gave the other pool tech a little extra each week because of the extra time he seem to spend here at our home and on our pool. I watched this new kid's work ethic and have decided to do the same for him. So, I went out to give him his tip and apologized for flashing him. I told him about us and he said, "yeah, Steve told me I might see you naked back there but that's the way you live. It's your house and yard, you can do what you want. It doesn't bother me!"

I knew I liked this kid!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2020 :  11:57:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good to have a pool guy like that.
As for our living situation, no, she doesn’t live with us, but she does spend some nights here. She’s 20, he’s 18. Both are in college. He has seen me naked a couple of times too. One day I didn’t know he was sleeping on the couch in the living room and I came out to the kitchen and he saw me. Another day was similar to when his girlfriend caught me the other day. I thought I was home alone but he came home and in through the garage door and I didn’t hear him until he had walked on by.

I really don’t know if they would be open to me just walking around naked or not. Last year when we first moved into the house, I was outside in the driveway, naked, when they came home. I heard the car coming down the street and slowing down so I thought it might be them. I looked up and sure enough it was. I quickly jumped into my girlfriends car and pretended I was looking for something. They went into the house. I went to my bedroom window to try to signal my girlfriend to throw me a pair of shorts but they were standing at the bedroom door, talking to her. After they walked away, I got her attention and she gave me some shorts to put on. She said that his girlfriend said it looked like I was naked, to which my girlfriend replied “he probably was”. So they know I like to be naked but her trying to sneak out without me hearing her tells me she’s not comfortable with it.
Who knows.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2020 :  8:24:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When we talked to our girls about our nudist lifestyle and what we did and where we went, my wife actually took the ball first and ran with it. Her reason was that she didn't want our girls to think I was forcing her to do this. She explained to the girls that I have always made this lifestyle her choice to join in or not. When they heard that their mother was fully onboard with it, they took it as it was a good thing... imagine that! hahahahaha

We then talked to them together and that's when they asked ALL the questions. The Prof felt that I had a better handle on answering the all usual misconceptions and misunderstanding questions out there. Of course, the first question was about swinging. We nipped that right in the bud and we could see a wave of relief on their faces. We made sure they met our close circle of nudist friends. They've all been here for dinner with our nudist friends though we've not had all 3 couples here at one time, it's always been 1 or 2 couples at a time.

I truly think it helped that their mother talked with them because I think younger people think nudity is all about sex and therefore, it must be the guy's idea. When the mom or GF sets the record straight and she's okay with it, the kids seem okay with it too!

Food for thought...

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/20/2020 :  08:14:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, a talk with them definitely won’t help. My girlfriend told me yesterday that they complained about seeing me naked. Her youngest son will walk right into our bedroom without knocking and then complains that I’m naked. She told him to stop walking in then.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/14/2020 :  10:25:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I almost got caught today. I did a bit of shopping after I got out of work (I work overnights). My girlfriend works at the hospital so she was already gone. We keep a clothes basket on our back porch, outside of our bedroom and when we come home from work, we put our clothes in there instead of bringing them into the house. Well she had locked the French doors leading to the bedroom so I went in through the garage. I went to my bedroom and I immediately went onto the deck to get undressed. I realized I left the garage door open so I decided to use that opportunity for my daily walk naked outside. I walked down the stairs of the deck and started along the side of the house to walk to the driveway. I could hear a car was coming but it sounded like it was far enough away that I could make it up to my truck and be behind it before the car got there. Even then, I figured who cares, if someone sees me real quick, it’s not the end of the world. I just barely got behind my truck when the car appeared...it was a sheriff!!! Not even 2 seconds earlier and he could have seen me butt naked. I waited for him to get to the corner and then I closed the garage door and walked back to the porch. Don’t know if he would have given me a hard time being on my property and nobody around but didn’t need the aggravation either.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/14/2020 :  7:41:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whew! That was a close one Willy!!!

Good thing you're sorta like a daytime ninja! hahahahaha

Edited by - FireProf on 04/14/2020 7:41:32 PM

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/25/2020 :  12:32:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Been caught twice in 2 days now. Don’t know if I was actually seen though. Saturday my girlfriend was at work and the kids weren’t home. I got up and was out in the kitchen making some dinner for my girlfriend as she was on her way home from work. I heard the front door open and thought it was her. But I wasn’t sure. So I peeked out the kitchen to the front door. It was her 13 year old daughter and her 2 friends. Not good. I hoped they wouldn’t come towards the kitchen. Thankfully they headed towards her bedroom so I made a mad dash to my bedroom to grab some clothes.
Then Sunday, once again, nobody was home. I woke up and walked around the house. Decided to go out in the garage to grab some bags of groceries out there when I heard her youngest son yelling to me. He had just come home. I was holding the bags in front of me, so I don’t know if he could tell I wasn’t wearing anything or not. Once he turned to walk away, I once again made the dash to my bedroom to throw on some shorts.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 06/09/2020 :  12:34:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pretty sure I was caught today. Went out to rinse some coolers out that we used over the weekend and did it naked. I was on the side of my house with my hose spraying the coolers. I decided since I was near the driveway that I was going to spray down the truck too as there are some areas where the paint is peeling and I need to spray the dirt off before I touch it up with some spray paint. I can usually hear cars coming down the road but with the sound of the water hitting the truck I didn’t hear the mailman pulling up. Our mailbox is off the street so he didn’t come up to the house but I was standing behind the truck when he pulled up to the mailbox. No way he or she didn’t see me

Page: of 31 Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.41 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved