Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 462 ]  [ Total: 462 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Etiquette and Grooming for the Nudist
 Do you sit naked on the furniture at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Newbie Topic Next Topic: Question about dancing at resorts
Page: of 5

abstract
Forum Member

Posted - 03/04/2009 :  01:53:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Bidet

I have been using a bidet toilet seat for a year and a half and I just love them.

Also called washlets, see:
http://www.cleanishappy.com/

Little Fellow
Forum Member

Posted - 03/06/2009 :  4:36:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I never use towels at home, i'm clean and have a nice sofa which i would rather sit on than an old towel.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 03/06/2009 :  6:50:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I use dish towels. After I have used them for a day while sitting on a couch, I can use them to dry the dishes, and then I throw them into the washing machine. Two uses for one wash!

"Rock and Roll, man, on K-WASH FM, yo, raaaaap with me, mama, with 50 Cent. Git it on, Baby! "

George Washington

acmeweld
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2009 :  09:27:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
paper towels and heavy duty napkins ... cheap and disposable ..

ctnudecouple

Posted - 03/07/2009 :  6:07:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Warmskin

I use dish towels. After I have used them for a day while sitting on a couch, I can use them to dry the dishes, and then I throw them into the washing machine. Two uses for one wash!

"Rock and Roll, man, on K-WASH FM, yo, raaaaap with me, mama, with 50 Cent. Git it on, Baby! "

George Washington

Are you serious? Remind me to never eat at your house. Would you dry your clean dishes with your dirty underwear?

yitfs

Posted - 03/29/2009 :  3:14:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i dont use any towels. but thats because i live alone, my furniture is dark and well its old furniture. once i move to my new place and by new stuff. i guess i will be looking into towels. although i have started the wet wipes tradition now. when i get from work i clean myself or take a shower before sitting down.

HappyDaz
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2009 :  07:52:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't sit much while I'm home as I have an office job and sit most of the day. I do sit nude at my desk chair. I'm very particular about hygiene.

manufc
Forum Member

Posted - 04/08/2009 :  12:43:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
since i'm still living w/ my parents, i sit on a pair of shorts. it is convenitent because when i need them, they're right there. when i get my own place, i wouldn't worry about doing this or using a towel. just make sure i don't get white furniture :P

Moontan
Forum Member

Posted - 05/27/2009 :  8:09:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Towel or my robe for me

prism2525
Forum Member

Posted - 05/28/2009 :  8:24:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't mind with towels here as I'm the only (unknown) nudist in the house so no one's putting their naked bottoms where I would have put mine. Besides, I keep my rear clean.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"If God had intended mankind to run around naked, surely we'd have been born that way!"

oh, wait....

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 09/26/2009 :  7:12:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Warmskin

quote:
Originally posted by ctnudecouple Are you serious? Remind me to never eat at your house. Would you dry your clean dishes with your dirty underwear?

Hey, how come I never thought of that? Thanks for the idea. I can't wait to try that out on my guests next time.

"It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself."
Thomas Jefferson

Redwood82

Posted - 11/15/2009 :  08:58:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Always use towels, and not because I would leave "brown spots" on the furniture. My mother taught us all to wipe and then wipe with wet toilet paper so we would be clean. I've always done this and it works pretty well. I always thought of the towels as something clean to sit on, not something to protect the furniture. I never thought about the dead skin cell thing, though. Makes me feel even smarter now. :)

sensgt

Posted - 12/16/2009 :  11:53:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't sit on towels at home, I'm always clean and so is the furniture.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 12/19/2009 :  11:22:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Towels for me too. Towels are not used for anything else except to sit on and are put away when not in use...that way no one questions why there is a small towel on the couch or chair. They get washed weekly...yes..."they". I have two so that I don't have to keep moving them from one place to another as often.

Paddy

Posted - 01/30/2014 :  2:13:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I don't use towels at home when sitting nude. In fact when I bought our sofas I chose the fabric that would feel the nicest on our bottoms! I don't like sitting on a towel I'd feel like a slightly grubby pet, but I can understand why public nudity requires people to sit on towels. When sitting naked outside on outdoor furniture we sit on cushions. We don't have naked visitors but if we did it wouldn't matter to me if they sat their naked bottoms on my sofas.

Page: of 5 Previous Topic: Newbie Topic Next Topic: Question about dancing at resorts  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.35 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved