Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 184 ]  [ Total: 185 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism, Sex and Sexuality
 Not Lewd, Not Crude, ...Just Nude.
 If Nudism isn't about Sex, what is it about?
Previous Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: I was wondering something Topic Next Topic: Is nudity or clothing sexier?
Page: of 5

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 04/25/2009 :  11:23:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Russell_

I'd like to enjoy the "freedom" that you discribe, but being a straight single male, where can I go in the Los Angeles area to experience this? I don't have a girlfriend at the moment and frankly, the women I've dated probably wouldn't be into it anyway. Is there any hope for me?

That's a bit off-topic for this thread. Why not put that question in an appropriate place, like Mens or Beginners?

GaNewnude
Forum Member

Posted - 05/02/2009 :  08:29:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like being nude because it just feels good. I can't describe the feeling of freedom that I get being nude. I especially enjoy the outdoors being nude. I have not had a great number of experiences but I especially enjoy going to the clubs. You don't have to worry about someone seeing you that might be offended plus I like the club activities. Swimming, taking a walk and camping in my RV are my favorire things. Being nude at home is difficult because I have an 18 year old daughter and a grown step son that are in and out. Since my wife is not a nudist herself, my club trips are limited. Since my very first time being at a nude club, I have never associated sex with nudism. On the contrary, nudism is about the least sexual activity I can think of for me. I am more relaxed after a 3 hour visit to a club than I am after a whole weekend of textile activities.

Thanks for this forum. It's about the only place I can go to "talk about it"

ashley_bott
Forum Member

Posted - 11/28/2009 :  10:24:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i agree with all of the points so far being a nudist is about relaxing but me and my girlfriend have a very active sex life too and many times the two activities have inter twined but there is a distinct difference being nude for recreation and relaxation and being nude to make love. and being nude isn't about sex if that was true the lingerie industry would have gone years ago

4reoftxtle56
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2012 :  12:24:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For me being nude is enjoying the air and sun on my total body, not just my hands and face. It has nothing at all to do with sex. Being nude is freedom from the discomfort of clothing on a hot sticky day. I very much dislike cold weather because of the heavy, burdensome clothing restricting my movements. When home I am nude as much as possible inside. Unfortunately I do not have a private area outside to enjoy outdoor nudity, but believe me I would if I could. Living in small town USA is not nudist friendly. I often look for private place to enjoy being nude outside but have to be careful so I do not get caught. Hopefully our next home will have the outdoor privacy I long for.

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2012 :  10:42:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
On another forum one nudist reported from his shrink that he was going naked because he was seeking acceptance of his body after a troubled childhood. I find that intriguing. Seems like there is a lot of truth there for many who go naked. We all want our bodies to be acceptable and accepted on some deep level.

Page: of 5 Previous Topic: I was wondering something Topic Next Topic: Is nudity or clothing sexier?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 1.29 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved