Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 420 ]  [ Total: 420 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Frequently Asked Questions
 Do you have a question not covered here?
 thongs/gstrings?
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Nudism and Religion, Worship and more? Topic Next Topic: New to this -advice for renting a nudist property?
Page: of 4

aussienude83

Posted - 09/26/2007 :  12:26:05 AM  Show Profile  Click to see aussienude83's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone.

I was wondering... when you do have to wear clothing and underwear what sort of underwear do nudists wear?

I am a big fan of wearing g-strings/thongs myself because it feels like wearing nothing while still providing suppport.

Is that weird for a 24yr old guy to wear a thong/gstring?

Are thongs/gstrings pretty common among nudists?

Thanks everyone.

(Just one of hundreds of questions i have)

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 09/26/2007 :  09:37:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Since nudists are a cross-section of the population, you'll find people who wear just about anything. I personally don't like the floss feeling. Whatever you're comfortable with, go for it.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

ßeachcomber
Forum Member

Posted - 09/26/2007 :  2:59:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I haven't worn underwear for 40 years.
I hated the consticting feeling as a teenager so I stopped wearing underpants. I just change my jeans as often as others wash their underwear.

catbird
Forum Member

Posted - 09/26/2007 :  8:38:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am another male who wears thong underwear for the same reasons you do -- feels like wearing nothing but provides support. So I think it is not so weird. ABC Underwear is a mail order outfit that has a big selection of thongs.

Whatever feels good, go for it.

Naturally, Catbird

beachnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 09/27/2007 :  10:53:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I seldom wear kind of underwear except in the coldest of weather, then it is usually boxers or even thermals on real cold windy days - Its necessity not choice. I have worn a g-string under tan thru shorts so as to avoid any accidental exposure. I found that I got used to it after a while but still prefer nothing underneath.

samira1
Forum Member

Posted - 09/27/2007 :  11:53:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i have more or less stoped wearing underwrae sine i was about 13 since never been comftable in them.
Although my daughters only seem to wear g-stings or thongs now when they have to i.e to schgool as there skirts are prety short and they have ben or 2 of them were sent home on a few occations for not wearing underwrae, so now when they do they wear thongs or g-stings.

aussienude83

Posted - 09/27/2007 :  3:57:01 PM  Show Profile  Click to see aussienude83's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks for your comments :D I do find g-strings and thongs comfy. I just can't wear no underwear under my pants for some reason. Just doesn't feel right to me. Would i be likely to be laughed at if people spotted my thong/gstring hanging out of my pants when i bent over?

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 09/27/2007 :  6:55:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by aussienude83

Thanks for your comments :D I do find g-strings and thongs comfy. I just can't wear no underwear under my pants for some reason. Just doesn't feel right to me. Would i be likely to be laughed at if people spotted my thong/gstring hanging out of my pants when i bent over?

If you bent over and your underwear was seen, that's not exactly a classy individual who allows his undergarments to be viewed by the general public.
Cheri

-
-

aussienude83

Posted - 09/28/2007 :  09:02:11 AM  Show Profile  Click to see aussienude83's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I don't try to do it cheri. Its a case of, if you look at anyone who is bending over generally their pants go down a bit and u can see the top of their briefs, boxers, gstrings, whatever... just happens. I'm not sure if it happens with regular jeans or not though on me because i can't see that.... :S

Is it possible to tell if someone is wearing a thong or gstring under their clothes? Like can u see the lines showing through the clothing? As much as i love how they feel and look you can probably tell i worry about what others will think if the find out i'm in them... i've been bullied and things when i was in school so now am rather cautious when it comes to doing anything that might get me bullied again. Just wanna check all my bases first.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 09/28/2007 :  10:28:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Maybe you need to think about how your clothes will react when you intend to do things. Maybe wearing a belt will keep your clothes in place? Some clothes allow lines to show through them such as tight jeans or spandex.

-
-

aussienude83

Posted - 09/28/2007 :  4:13:28 PM  Show Profile  Click to see aussienude83's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Should i even be worrying about this? Or should i just wear them and not care what people think of me in them?

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 09/29/2007 :  09:23:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I only wear thongs!!

I started wearing them about 7 years ago, and they are so comfortable!!

Mrs. Cookie will surprise me at Xmas thongs in my stocking. Once there was a thong from Victoria Secret. Very nice soft and felt great!!

Cookie

CMx2
Forum Member

Posted - 09/29/2007 :  5:53:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I personally think butt floss is a little weird (on a male or female). But if thats what you prefer, why go with something you find less comfortable.

Digital_Cowboy
Forum Member

Posted - 09/29/2007 :  6:11:33 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Digital_Cowboy's MSN Messenger address  Send Digital_Cowboy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It depends on the type of pants that I’m wearing, and what I’m doing. If I’m riding my bike (which is just about all the time) no I don’t. Because I’m usually wearing my riding kit i.e. riding jersey, spandex & padded riding bib shorts.

And because of the padding it’s not recommended that one (male or female) wear underpants of any type, because of pinching.

If I’m wearing jeans with a zipper then yes I, do cause I’d rather NOT take the chance of getting caught when I zip up.

Herman

EuroTim
Forum Member

Posted - 09/30/2007 :  05:42:43 AM  Show Profile  Click to see EuroTim's MSN Messenger address  Send EuroTim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
OK my 2 cents, weat whatever you find comfortable - age has nothing to do with it. I started wearing jockstraps as underwear in high school and thongs as soon as they came on the market for men. My underwear drawer has only those two items in it, but if you ask me, naked is better than any other option!

suedehead

Posted - 09/30/2007 :  11:25:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dudes should never, ever wear thongs or g-strings, unless they are the funny kind, like with the elephant trunk junk holder. Otherwise, it's just creepy. And thong swimsuits for men? Eek, that's just weird. Wonder how many man thongs the international male catalog sells each year? Probably five.

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Nudism and Religion, Worship and more? Topic Next Topic: New to this -advice for renting a nudist property?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.17 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved