Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 370 ]  [ Total: 370 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism Places: Guides and Resources
 Web Directories
 Google Earth ".kml" file with Nudist Destinations?
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: I Nudisti Topic Next Topic: nudistvolleyball.com back online  

D-TX
Forum Member

Posted - 09/30/2007 :  4:08:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all,

I've created a 25KB Google Earth file ("Clubs.kml") that shows the location of the AANR-SW Clubs, B&B's, and also Hippie Hollow in Austin.

Has anyone else created .kml files for Nudist Destinations that you know the location of?

Also, do you know of a server where the files can be made available for people to download?

Take Care & Surf (the Web) Bare,
David

"Gosh that takes me back ... or is it forward? That's the trouble with time travel, you never can tell." - 4th Doctor in the Doctor Who story "ANDROIDS OF TARA"

Nightforce
Forum Member

Posted - 10/01/2007 :  9:44:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Nightforce an ICQ Message  Send Nightforce a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Personally I'd love to see a similar type file for any nudist type beaches, resorts, destinations, etc. Would be nice to have in file type to download to a hand held GPS too, especially beaches/secluded areas that are nudist friendly.

D-TX, I'd be interested in the .kml file if you're sharing. I also have web space and bandwidth if anyone else has/wants a place to put them.

Chance favors the prepared mind. - Louis Pasteur

D-TX
Forum Member

Posted - 10/02/2007 :  02:51:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The file has been renamed as "AANR-SW_Clubs.kml" and it's now hosted here:
http://davidintx1.googlepages.com/kmlfiles

Take Care & Be A Bare,
David

D-TX
Forum Member

Posted - 10/10/2007 :  11:52:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The file has been updated with some links to alternate satellite photos from Yahoo Maps.

The updated file "AANR-SW_Clubs-071009-1.kml" can be downloaded from my site: http://davidintx1.googlepages.com/kmlfiles

Take Care & Enjoy Life Bare,
David

D-TX
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2008 :  03:36:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Two Updates This Time:

1) I updated the Google Earth file to show all of the AANR-SW Landed & Travel Clubs, and also Hippie Hollow in Austin. There are 21 locations marked for Texas and Oklahoma. For the Travel Clubs, the placemark is on the city marker of the mailing address P.O. Box for the club. There's a new note for BB's Hideaway about their "First Monday Trade Days" weekends.

2) The Ren Faire / Celtic Fest file now has more than 520 Placemarks.

Take Care & Travel Bare,
David
http://davidintx1.googlepages.com/kmlfiles

"Gosh that takes me back ... or is it forward? That's the trouble with time travel, you never can tell." - 4th Doctor in the Doctor Who story "ANDROIDS OF TARA"

Dave in Central Ky
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2008 :  06:40:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
D-TX.........I like your idea here. If people from each state could supply the name and address of each nudist club or venue in their state and have it applied to the Google Map it would be really nice. Then if you were traveling to a certain area of the country it would be easy to see what's available there. Good work!!!!

Dave

"Cold Weather Sucks"

Previous Topic: I Nudisti Topic Next Topic: nudistvolleyball.com back online  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved