Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 225 ]  [ Total: 226 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism, Sex and Sexuality
 What can we discuss on this website?
 Should topics about unwanted erections be allowed?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: What kind of resort qualifies for discussion here? Topic
Page: of 4

crenshawjm
Forum Member

Posted - 01/26/2008 :  7:56:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
personnaly, i think it is a dead issue, since most of the time it is not an issue, if it does happen then use your head cover up or take a Cold Shower, no big deal, then get your mind out of the gutter, my first year at a resort was never an issue even those the first time i thought what if. the real deal is don't worry about it, don't think about it, don't dwell about it, and it ain't happening.
if it does cover up and deal with it. it is a natural occurance, and it will go away, especially if you react and cover up.
So yep let it die. it is no big deal.

Have a Great Day :)
Mike & Karen

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 01/30/2008 :  12:10:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've done some maintenance and moved all the significant erection threads to one location.

For those interested, find all the discussions on men's most mysterious problem at a new forum called
Unwanted Erection. It's in the "Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View" section now.

GrayWolf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/30/2008 :  12:34:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At last. THANK YOU!!!!!

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2008 :  12:18:14 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blackrebel

Many times I have wondered if these were sexual devients looking for legitimate ways to accomodate their erections.

No shame

I imagine some are and some aren't, but I can’t see how anyone could possibly get any gratification, stimulation or justification from reading anything posted in these erection topics. If someone is here for any of that, they surely will be disappointed in my opinion. If they are satisfied, they must have tremendous imaginations or be very sick. But for the sake of those with legitimate concerns, I think it should be left alone and the topics just ignored for those not interested in them.

ultrahd
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2008 :  12:58:10 PM  Show Profile  Send ultrahd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i dont think this should be a topic,why do so many ask about this ?,im a new nudist my first time at a nude beach around others i did not get a erection.i think the ones who ask are nude for sexual reasons ,and if u dont know what to do with a unwanted erection by now how old are u and how long have u had your dick for ?

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2008 :  2:29:12 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
ultrahd,
You make some very good points, as have many others. But if there are people interested in continuing to talking about the subject, I still support their being given a chance to do so, even if I don't know why they still want to. (Seems to me like it's all be said and asked before.)

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 02/29/2008 :  07:14:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes, if the written presentation is 'clean.'

Best Wishes, Jim

stang25

Posted - 02/29/2008 :  9:47:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think there is enough info in the forums about the subject. Keep the present topics on, however lock them so there aren't hundreds of replies to old forums asking the same old questions. That way, new or curious nudists can find helpful information and not have to repeatedly ask the same things.

RichNKaren
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2008 :  4:40:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit RichNKaren's Homepage  Send RichNKaren a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
OK, I have to ask "the" Question
I had surgury back in December for Peyronies Disease, as a result I do have, what seems to be, a permanent erection. Will I embarass others, myself, my wife? Do I explain the situation? Do I just ignore it? What is the protocal in such a situation, it is not sexual, but medical
My wife suggests I put a sign on it saying it is medical not sexual lol

Rich

Rich&Karen

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2008 :  6:08:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rich, Depends on where you go. If you visit a public nudist beach, just ignore it. If anyone says anything, you can tell them it's a medical condition. If you want to visit a park or club in the US, when inquiring, you might let your wife contact them and explain what your condition is ahead of time.

Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Calbob
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2008 :  6:22:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Excellent advice, Cheri!

Rodders
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2008 :  04:01:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As there seems to a fixation about erections this thread is needed by those who find the topic such an interesting subject. It's on three pages already again. I really think that erections are the worry of those who have little experience of social nudity. As time passes, this is hardly ever a threat as once the male is at home with nudism he will seldom "rise to the occasion". There will always be the exceptions but for most of us, we can control our bodies and leave erections to more intimate times when they can be enjoyed in the time honoured way. I've seen few public erections & those I have seen on public beaches have been attached to those who perhaps should have tried to make their excitement less overt but for some reason seem proud to show of their members to anyone they confront. Rather sad. Kitchens & heat come to mind gentlemen.For those who have a medical condition which gives the constant appearance of an erection I truly feel sorry & in a large public area it must cause problems with strangers.

Rod

n/a
deleted

Posted - 04/20/2008 :  12:07:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As I recently stated in a different thread, I am new to nudism around others, so I came to this forum to get answers. Fortunately for me, others have already asked the "stupid, unnecessary" question, as some of you have implied. Otherwise, I would have been asking the "everybody already knows" question myself. I STILL have never been nude in group settings. I am 61, and have had "family" issues preventing me from practicing nudism until now. SO, tell me... How was I supposed to know how to deal with erections around others. Until I read threads about the subject, I did NOT know that is NOT a real problem. I THOUGHT IT WAS. (No PERSONAL offense meant. Just the facts.)

That said-, If THIS forum "ADMIN" determines that an ongoing thread would not be good, I would definitely agree with the person who recommended a "special" question and answer" thread. That would have been good enough for me. These threads have helped me tremendously.

Hiking the Cascades "naturally"!

RichNKaren
Forum Member

Posted - 07/13/2008 :  5:55:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit RichNKaren's Homepage  Send RichNKaren a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
As I see it, their are a lot of new members just checking the place out hoping to get to see some naked people and miss the entire purpose of the room
But to tell you the truth, people need to know and the question will always come up. So address it in a forthright manner. This is a real concern for men, and apparently for women. Is the life span limited for the subject, perhaps. If that is so, then let it
When it appears the next time let it happen again and again and again It always helps someone

if you are totally anti erection, let it be known, If you realize that it is just nature, then say so. Give those who want to know the option to Know! And if you are tired of the discusion, then please, just don't join the thread

Rich&Karen

Naturist.Rich
Forum Member

Posted - 07/16/2008 :  3:29:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Admin

I've done some maintenance and moved all the significant erection threads to one location.

For those interested, find all the discussions on men's most mysterious problem at a new forum called
Unwanted Erection. It's in the "Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View" section now.

Great solution. I DO think a continuing thread on erection is probably necessary in that there are always going to be new members here who are new to the nudist/naturist lifestyle and it's a concern for those who think it may happen to them. Having it as a permanent thread stickied somewhere is a place for those who want to know find answers.

As a medical school attendy for sometime (ie: dropout), I did learn a lot about the subject, which I have rarely seen posted on any site and have written an article on it. When I get the chance and can find it, I'll post it over there for it to be on permanent file as informed information on the subject.

Good job!

If God had intended man to be nude, he would have created him that way.

http://www.myspace.com/thenaturist
http://www.flickr.com/people/naturist/

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: What kind of resort qualifies for discussion here? Topic  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.18 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved