Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 533 ]  [ Total: 533 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism and The Law
 Nudism and The Law / Laws Concerning Nudists
 Backyard Nudity
Previous Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: My dream law 2018 Topic Next Topic: How will the law handle Transgender nudity
Page: of 14

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 12/23/2017 :  6:10:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Update on our next door neighbors ...

A week ago, we visited the local winery that we are wine club members of. The winery has quarterly wine club member parties where you pick up your wine shipment, have dinner and wine, live entertainment and socializing with friends, winery staff and the owners.

We've seen our neighbors there a few times and saw them this last club party. As I was in line for dessert, our female neighbor saw me and waved as though I was her best friend that she hadn't seen for a long time! She jumped up and gave me a hug, asked where my wife was and began talking as though we'd been the best of friends.

It could have been a bit of wine she had to drink but either way, it gave me the sense that they've come to grips with the fact that they live next door to people that don't wear clothes and are still really nice people and good neighbors. Our nudity outside has been minimal because it's been so cold here. Aside from our nightly hot tub time, that's about the only outside nudity my wife has participated in and my sprints to the work shop and very short periods of wondering the backyard, are the only nudity we've exposed them to within the last couple weeks.

I hope it warms up. I don't want them getting used to us not being naked back there!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 12/24/2017 :  5:06:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I'm naked in my backyard often and consider it my personal space to enjoy how I please, my domain, free to use how I please. Most here I'm guessing have a similar view.

We have full screening from one neighbour and reasonable screening for the other. We have only two at the moment but land out the back is being developed so soon we will have two more neighbours. It was paddocks previously and I had planted out screening type plants on one side but have intermittent gaps on the other. It does bother me a little that we may have no input to ask for privacy from any 2 storey houses proposed on either side.

I've planted more screening plants on the remaining side but they are taking some time to establish root systems and really grow. Fingers crossed about the height of the adjacent houses and plenty of water for the plants over summer I think.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 12/25/2017 :  12:47:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have attempted to make our place a safe place to be nude in over the years but my wife is concerned that someone may come up our drive way and see me! While I did keep shorts close by that did not curtail her fears! I have let the brush grow up around the property line about 20' to give me a good barrier. Being that we are on a dead end street, there is little vehicle traffic. The closest house is about 500' away and most of the year with the leaves, there is good cover. So now, if I want outside nude time, it is either at a camp spot about 100 miles from home, or hiking one of the trails that again are 100-150 miles from home our at our friends place. Their place is off the beaten path, has a long drive way that could be a pain to drive on and lots of trees. Hope to get in more outside nude time this next summer. My hat is off to those that can enjoy nude time at their homes!

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 12/25/2017 :  5:55:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

There are comments elsewhere on the site I think about being nude around your own home and seen by others. Think the legality seems to vary from State to State.

I'm naked in my yard most days and it's a private space, but I do make the effort to avoid being seen by others if possible. If you are not flaunting yourself I think it's not an issue but I'm not a lawyer.

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 12/25/2017 :  8:04:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by feelingthebreeze

Too bad I can't add my photos here. particularly like to mow my backyard nude.

You can post a link to flickr (or some other web site).

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

Page: of 14 Previous Topic: My dream law 2018 Topic Next Topic: How will the law handle Transgender nudity  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.16 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved