Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 414 ]  [ Total: 414 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism and The Law
 Nudism and The Law / Laws Concerning Nudists
 Backyard Nudity
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: My dream law 2018 Topic Next Topic: How will the law handle Transgender nudity
Page: of 14

HearthfireSpring
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2009 :  12:39:42 AM  Show Profile  Send HearthfireSpring an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What a great idea! That stuff grows so high and thick it would take a lot of effort to see beyond it and than if someone sees something that bothers they get what they deserve don't they.

Andy

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2009 :  12:59:55 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I used to have a backyard where there were no neighbors in the back, although I did have one on each side. That was when I was a boy. I learned to sit with my back on the backside of the house. No one could see me there, even my family who was inside the house It was a special treat to be nude, even at an early age. I was no dummy back then. Can't say that right now, though.

Whenever a man has cast a longing eye on offices, a rottenness begins in his conduct.
Thomas Jefferson

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/19/2009 :  12:41:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Warmskin I did the same thing but I would usually turn my wagon on its side to use as a screening, alot of times I would ride my bike to the next block with friends where we would sometimes get nude and play in the woods. When we moved to south Florida we lived next to a rock quarry where I would go up the gravel hills they made and sit in the nude, that was the perfect screening high off the ground .

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 01/19/2009 :  2:27:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, SailawayBob. It looks as though we had some nicely parallel experiences, with our both being a sort of "guerilla" type nudists. It's great that you had nearby places to go to, to be a nudist. I get a laugh still, in that when I was leaning against the back of the house, all my family was inside, completely unaware of what I was doing. We lived on a slope, so the main floor was the second floor in the back. In that was they couldn't see me at all. If they could have, I would have been grounded for a long time.

Whenever a man has cast a longing eye on offices, a rottenness begins in his conduct.
Thomas Jefferson

n/a
deleted

Posted - 01/20/2009 :  12:06:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What's this about nude gorillas??

If you don't like my profile picture, then use whiteout on your monitor.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 01/20/2009 :  2:41:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by honeysuckle

What's this about nude gorillas??

If you don't like my profile picture, then use whiteout on your monitor.

Yes, Ma'am, we nude gorillas are on the loose, so look for us in the back of homes or nearby in the countryside. Follow the trail of bananas and you'll find us.

Thomas Jefferson

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2009 :  10:46:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Andy they say some of that stuff grows a foot a day, I could have a natural privacy fence in months the only problem I see is the cost some of the plants are $30.-$40. a piece but I guess you plant one plant and let it run. Got some books from library on bamboo to read.
Warmskin maybe I should just plant some banana trees !

HearthfireSpring
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2009 :  12:25:36 AM  Show Profile  Send HearthfireSpring an AOL message  Reply with Quote
sailawaybob, my grandmother has a home in southern Maryland. The former owners of her house had a few bamboo plants in the back yard of the house. She has to have the area mowed a few times a month in the warm season. Belive it, all you need are a few healthy plants. It really really spreeds and grows fast.

Andy

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 01/23/2009 :  10:33:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You can sometimes find where bamboo has been left to go wild. I saw a bunch of it growing near a highway a few weeks ago. I'm not sure the legality of digging up a few plants. Sure is tempting.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.flickr.com/photos/isisdc/2560300492/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/26/2009 :  11:40:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I haven't seen many bamboo plants growing it N.Georgia but it grows like wildfire in S.Georgia and at $30-$40. a plant it may be worth the drive. On EBay you can buy the seeds for next to nothing just would like to see a small wall by the middle of summer.

agde
Forum Member

Posted - 01/27/2009 :  10:38:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It just occurred to me that if we all systematically adopted backyard bamboo, it would make it much easier to know which neighbors were also naturist! This might be a good theme for World Naked Gardening Day, scheduled this year for May 2.

Edited by - agde on 01/27/2009 10:43:04 AM

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 01/27/2009 :  5:04:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have found that Texas privets are a very fast growing shrub, too. They grow to about 15 feet in height, and are a full leafed plant. I had a backyard, where a whole row of new 2 story houses were built behind it. I didn't like that much, so I went to a nursery and asked the horticulturist for a fast growing plant. Two years after planting them, they were fifteen feet tall, and I could no longer even see my new neighbors' homes anymore.

It's nice to have solutions to that sort of thing.

Conquest is not in our principles. It is inconsistent with our government.
Thomas Jefferson

agde
Forum Member

Posted - 01/27/2009 :  10:31:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Warmskin I have found that Texas privets are a very fast growing shrub, too...

Just a quick gardening note that privets need careful tending since, as non-natives, they are highly invasive. They grow tall fast so make great hedges, but they need serious control. Also, their berries are toxic, so maybe think twice if there are small kids nearby.

Edited by - agde on 01/27/2009 10:36:36 PM

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 01/27/2009 :  11:37:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I didn't know that about privets. Thank you for making that known. They are agressive shrubs, and fortunately I planted them at the back of my property, away from everything but my lawn.

Conquest is not in our principles. It is inconsistent with our government.
Thomas Jefferson

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 02/01/2009 :  8:48:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
agde now when I see a yard full of bamboo i'm going to presume they are nudist. As for the privet i'll have to loook at that I just want something to grow fast and full

Page: of 14 Previous Topic: My dream law 2018 Topic Next Topic: How will the law handle Transgender nudity  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved