Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 221 ]  [ Total: 221 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism and The Law
 Nudism and The Law / Laws Concerning Nudists
 Backyard Nudity
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: My dream law 2018 Topic Next Topic: How will the law handle Transgender nudity
Page: of 14

n/a
deleted

Posted - 02/24/2009 :  3:34:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Temp in the upper 80's here today ... wooohooo! My best sunning partner came over and we got some solar therapy out in the back yard. The sun feels sooooo good!!!!!!!

If you don't like my profile picture, then use whiteout on your monitor.

HomeNudist
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2009 :  3:43:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
40 and overcast here.

Hopefully one more month before the nice weather gets here.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2009 :  8:33:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The temp gauge was touching 60 but the sun was warm so even though it wasn't 80 it was sunning weather down here also, tomorrow going to be above 60 so that means hiking weather. Spring is in the air !

n/a
deleted

Posted - 02/25/2009 :  12:41:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Spring is in the air !

Yahoo! It's about time!

If you don't like my profile picture, then use whiteout on your monitor.

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 02/25/2009 :  11:12:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
35 and raining off and on. Yay spring hey at least it's not snowing, that's not supposed to happen until tomorrow.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep. -- Robert Frost

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2009 :  12:18:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK I really think the easter bunny has something to do with this weird weather, first it's warm than it's cold, Oh wait this must be that global warming stuff.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2009 :  01:52:04 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Let's not forget our honored friend, the Groundhog, whose influence will last till the middle of March.

"'Tis our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world."

George Washington

ddoger
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2009 :  5:27:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
minus 14 and snowing. I'll be in St maarten next friday

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2009 :  8:55:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Warmskin what is the rule for groundhogs up north I think he predicted 14 more weeks of winter, down south he said spring is around the corner and yet they say its going to snow here this weekend, I personally think he isn't much of a meterologist.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2009 :  11:24:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sailawaybob

Warmskin what is the rule for groundhogs up north I think he predicted 14 more weeks of winter, down south he said spring is around the corner and yet they say its going to snow here this weekend, I personally think he isn't much of a meterologist.

The rule here is 6 weeks. After that, his contract runs out, and thus he is not responsible anymore. He has a good lawyer!

Variable ground hogs, Bob. Omigosh, I never did know about that. Another childhood story down the drain. I'm trying to remember 2/2/09. I think it was a good day here, but maybe the groundhog works best in California, unlike everything else here. <snicker>. It's been very cloudy since 2/3/09. Maybe he gets better readings here, and maybe owns a weather satellite in California. Resourceful little guy! I guess he just assumes some places get either always poor or good weather and doesn't make his appearances in those places. Out here, we need the little guy, because it's always a tossup on how it will be for February and March.

"Rock and Roll, man, on K-WASH FM, yo, raaaaap with me, mama, with 50 Cent. Git it on, Baby! "

George Washington

Txboater

Posted - 03/02/2009 :  2:15:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Arizonasnip

On one occassion, we were threatened by police with arrest after a "concerned neighbor," reported our nudity. It was, however, necessary for the neighbor to use binoculars to confirm our un-clothed status, but never the less, we had comitted a crime, and if convicted, could have been required to register as a conviced sex offender. I reminded the police officer that using extreme measures for the intentional viewing of nudity is also a crime (voyerism) in Arizona. He responded that the intent of the neighbor was to insure the "safty" of the neighborhood and to "protect" the children from our unsavory influence.

Did you file a counter-complaint? If that officer would not take one, maybe call another officer? If you file the complaint, I think they have to refer it to the DA's office. Maybe a deterrent against the neighbor sying on you again. Also, what are the laws in Arizona regarding nudity on your own land? Your charge of indecent exposure would probably be easier to get dismissed than the peeping tom charge for your neighbor. Maybe a "friendly" chat to let your neighbor know if he ever called the police on you again for being nude on your own property, you would file charges against him for being a peeping tom - which would require him to file as a sex offender.

The Natural One
Forum Member

Posted - 04/08/2009 :  02:34:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tuffers

We are blessed that most of our back garden is secluded from neighbours. Although we had a pretty terrible summer this year in the UK I was able to get out and sunbathe nude without worry. We even had a very hot weekend where we could breakfast on the patio nude. In UK now, as long as you do not purposely cause offence to another, I believe you can be nude on your own land without fear of prosecution. The Avatar pic was taken by Sue of me in our garden.

I just buzzed it all off. (Except the legs back and arms) Boy oh boy my wife is going to be kill me, but she kept saying I should not cook in the nude or I would get hair in the food! She may not get it. I guess I am just a little weird. Love to tan nude on my back porch and this is going to be fun. I was even out for a couple hours today and plan on some more rays Wednesday. I will make sure to use some sunscreen, the Colorado sun can be intense. I keep the I Pod going and a big glass of Ice Tea. Neighbors may not like it much but I have some nice bushes and fences. ( No one has called the cops yet, knock on wood. ) Still trying to get my wife to join me. THE NATURAL ONE

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 05/22/2009 :  10:44:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the other day as i was stepping onto the back porch as my neighbor to the left was driving off i looked to the back and my other neighbor was also gone so needless to say i was able to wander the backyard nude for a little while. it will be great when my privacy trees mature and i can be out there everyday but till then will watch for more opportunities when the neighbors are gone until than content to be on back porch and screened area.

pula56

Posted - 06/02/2009 :  12:59:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
so glad the warm weather is here. having a morning coffee in the nude on the back deck feels great. what a way to start the day!!!!

pula56

Posted - 06/02/2009 :  01:02:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pula56

so glad the warm weather is here. having a morning coffee in the nude on the back deck feels great. what a way to start the day!!!!

Page: of 14 Previous Topic: My dream law 2018 Topic Next Topic: How will the law handle Transgender nudity  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.32 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved