Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 146 ]  [ Total: 146 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Nudism - Supporting Family Values / Mental Health
 Tween (pre-teen daughter) questions !!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Going to a nude beach with kids Topic Next Topic: Naturism -vs- Exploitation
Page: of 3

anne

Posted - 08/03/2009 :  09:37:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi,i am mom of 2 girls aged 5-9,
they were born into the nude world,
you should just let your daughter be natural,
if you need more advice please get in touch with me

n/a
deleted

Posted - 08/30/2009 :  07:00:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi
I have a 13 year old Dauther. She had no problem going nude until she became 10 years old. This is normal when their become teenager. if she accept you and your husband seing naked then don't worry. if she ashamed about seing you nude you must accept it. Talk to her about your feelings and maybe remind her of the time before she changed. She will understand and love you because you to talked to her. Never try to force her to do Naturism.

Happy Naturist Hiking

mbarry

Posted - 09/02/2009 :  01:58:06 AM  Show Profile  Send mbarry a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi I'm mark, from Massachusetts. Where
Are you from? Have you been naked in front of
Of your daughter? Does she feel comfortable being
nude in front of you.

Do you think she would pose nude? For someone

Mark j Barry

agde
Forum Member

Posted - 09/07/2009 :  8:52:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mbarry
...Do you think she would pose nude?...

Mark, please take your teen girl perversion elsewhere, perhaps to a therapist. Such solicitation is not tolerated by naturists. Go anywhere near one of our daughters and you'll be dealt with before you can reach for your camera.

Thanks for your attention. And please do get some help before you ruin your life.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 09/07/2009 :  11:05:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Guess it's to late to get Mark's Address now. The boys in blue would have loved to give him a visit.

Diger

Dany

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  09:29:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello

My self and my wife are both still nude around the house my two daughters stopped a bit at 10 then the oldest started again ,no preasure from us her choice at about 12 she's 15 now youngest who is now 11 started again as soon as her sister did

Let them make the desision and let it be

truthfulchat

Posted - 04/30/2010 :  1:46:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Funny how 80% of child rapes is done by family members and you really want to encourage nudism.

It is funny how the last thing I heard about a nudist family was they sent their daughter over to a nudist neighbor and the neighbor raped her and drank the pee. The mother said it was strange he drank the pee and that is all she cared about.

The unreported rapes are probably from nudist families because they want to keep it a secret that sex (including forcible sex) is part of nudism and this includes the children. It is also strange you want your daughter so bad to go nude and also strange how you want her to swim naked with her father as she did before. Really a great example you are and all you clothing optional people.

Finally, one person said it was mainly guys encouraging the little girl to go nude. Sounds like sick pedos hoping you will exchange photos.

Thanks,
Franklin Strum

rkitek
Forum Member

Posted - 04/30/2010 :  4:08:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Frank, why are you on this forum?

truthfulchat

Posted - 05/01/2010 :  12:58:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Was a daunting issue when I came up with trying to make it illegal for children to do nude photos, I did a search to see the legality. Just thought I chime in because it somewhat has to do with what I am trying to do.

Safebare
Forum Member

Posted - 05/02/2010 :  10:02:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Frank,
You are correct that most domestic violence is carried out by family members, including the rape of minors. This has no more to do with nudists than baseball fans. No offense to the BB fans out there.

There are many people with perverted thoughts, so its safe to assume many families have perverted family members. Your family in particular should be concerned. Warn them!

Most studies have shown nudists to be more sexually adapted than their textile counterparts, but there are exceptions. We are more sensitive than other groups to the issues and take active steps to monitor it.

~Safebare

"Wearing nothing is devine, naked is a state of mind."

norsegoddess1982

Posted - 05/05/2010 :  12:03:00 PM  Show Profile  Send norsegoddess1982 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by truthfulchat

Was a daunting issue when I came up with trying to make it illegal for children to do nude photos, I did a search to see the legality. Just thought I chime in because it somewhat has to do with what I am trying to do.

Frank:
I'm a 27 year old female that grew up in nudist home. (Dad, Mom, 2 bros and me)
I also have about 15 relatives (Aunts, Uncles, Cousins) that also enjoy the lifestyle.
In all my life, none of them have ever tried anything sexual with me, and I think that my coisins would have told me if they had been "hit on" by a family member.
You stated that you had an agenda about young people being nude and I think that you are trying to say that the people that enjoy our lifestyle are all a bunch of child molesters.
What about the police chief(in a central ohio suburb) that was convicted, a few years ago, for not only molesting his daughters, but also his grand daughters?
Perverts come from all walks of life but I've never seen, or heard of one that was a member in any of the nudist associations (ANR, etc.)
I think we all know what your true agenda is.

highlyathletic

Posted - 05/16/2010 :  06:45:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with all it's up to her to decide what she wants to do. Laura is right though, being 10 with a 12-14 year old body is scary. My daughter is 11, i have two the other is 16 both look much older than they are due to their early development. My wife was the same when she was younger. I'm the opposite look younger than i am,

Both my girls are very happy being nude, they are proud of their bodies and have no problem with me or their mom seeing them nude or going to nude resorts.

Let her choose what she wants to do, but you can also encourage her to feel safe and that the body is a beautiful thing. Teach her the beauty of nudity and puberty.

As far as personal grooming from Laura, well all the women in my family are natural. Granted my youngest daughter doesnt have to terribley much at the moment, my oldest daughter is quite bushy and is very comfortable with it. Strictly their choice.

FKKHiker

Posted - 06/29/2010 :  11:38:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit FKKHiker's Homepage  Send FKKHiker a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My Daughter is now 14 years. She had no problems going on a nude hike with us until she was 12. Now she has been grown in body size and does not like it any more. Do not pressure her. If she liked it before, she will do it again. If she does not mind to see her parents naked she will enjoy it again when she is older.

Hiking in the nude on bush and river hikes

gary1812

Posted - 03/08/2011 :  4:35:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i would love to help out if i could not to far away from jamestown love to see what the nudist thing is about i am trying for first time

jb

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 03/10/2011 :  05:07:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Frank, aka "Truthfulchat", I'd love to see the police or FBI reports that back up your "conclusions." I think your statements are not backed up by facts, but rather your guesswork that is skewed toward your preferred outcome.

So, show us the stats. Here's a thoughtful question -- Do only nudists have sex? Answer is no. Are you saying that only clothed people lead near-perfect lives, while we nudists are out looking for our next rape victim? If so, why are so many nudists not in jail?

You are, of course, entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts. Instead, they must be universal facts backed by evidence.

"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."

James Madison

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: Going to a nude beach with kids Topic Next Topic: Naturism -vs- Exploitation  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved