Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 203 ]  [ Total: 203 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Most Popular Nude Beaches
 San Onofre Beach
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Comments on Haulover Beach or Apollo Beach or Plat Topic Next Topic: Playalinda and Apollo Beaches
Page: of 4

Sunny1
Forum Member

Posted - 03/16/2008 :  4:32:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, female here - sounds as though San O is safer, but also essentially empty - I'll be there on a Sunday, but don't want to be the only female - would Black's be better?

Thanks for the replies and info.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/16/2008 :  10:07:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sunny1

Yes, female here - sounds as though San O is safer, but also essentially empty - I'll be there on a Sunday, but don't want to be the only female - would Black's be better?

Thanks for the replies and info.

If you're referring to Easter Sunday.....ya may be outnumbered by the guys. We've not been to San O on a holiday, such as Easter, so I'm guessing that there won't be many down there and even fewer women.

If you are referring to another Sunday, other than Easter, you'll see many, many other females there. Lots of single women go on the weekends.

I'd still stick with San O as opposed to Black's. The Black's Beach Bares are a very proactive group and they have been doing a great job of keeping the gawkers and voyeurs out of there but you'll see more of them than you will at San O.

Have a good time. Or....if you've already gone...hope it was a good time....sorry we missed you.

FP

nudenewbie
Forum Member

Posted - 03/17/2008 :  12:09:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fireprof is right, I think the impression that S. Onof would be empty (or void of females) is erroneous. Whereas it's true on an average Sunday you'll probably see more men than women, there will still be plenty of women around.

(hope you didn't go today, it was a bit chilly in S. Cal today, at least cold enough to keep ME away from the beach! Hoping next weekend will be warmer....)

Dave

coveresid
Forum Member

Posted - 03/18/2008 :  03:09:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will have some free time during my visit to Newport Beach. Hope to be heading to SO on Apil 24 and 25. This will be my first visit and I'm looking forward to it assuming the weather cooperates. My wife will join me for the weekend and I will have to see if she is willing to go. We went to Haulover in Florida and it suprised me she would even consider that. It was cold the day we went, so we didn't stay too long. But if the weather is good, maybe on Saturday we can enjoy the beach together CO. This way she could join me nude or just keep her bikini on, but at least I would have a chance to enjoy it nude. I think if she went, she would join in once there. Hope to maybe meet some of you if possible depending on weather conditions.

vadik

Posted - 03/21/2008 :  09:30:09 AM  Show Profile  Send vadik an AOL message  Click to see vadik's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone, I'm gunna be in LA from March 22-26. Anyone want to join me at San Onofre?

nudenewbie
Forum Member

Posted - 03/21/2008 :  1:54:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'll be at San Onofre, Vadik. Welcome to L.A.! Anyone else here want to join us and welcome a first-time visitor to San Onofre? Might be fun to finally attach some faces to the names I see on here so often! :)

Plus it's supposed to be sunny and 70+ degrees on Sunday!

David

Edited by - nudenewbie on 03/21/2008 1:57:01 PM

getrdone2008

Posted - 03/21/2008 :  2:33:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are looking to meet fun people to join us at San Onofre tomorrow sat. around 11 AM

getrdone2008

Posted - 03/21/2008 :  2:35:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lets go have fun together at San onofre tomorrow

nudist008

Posted - 03/21/2008 :  3:35:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit nudist008's Homepage  Send nudist008 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I agree above all views!

getrdone2008

Posted - 03/21/2008 :  4:52:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sunny what time are you going down there? my girlfriend and I are going around 11 , she will get naked with you. so you won't feel like the only woman.

nudenewbie
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2008 :  06:00:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Alas, I can't go until Sunday. I believe that's when Vadik is going too. So I won't get to meet you Saturday folks, but if anyone is going on Sunday, feel free to holler!

OCnudeTEEN

Posted - 03/23/2008 :  11:22:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I went to San Onfre today and had a lot of fun under the sun. But there were a lot of people there today and some of the men made me feel a little uncomfortable. As soon as I got there i had people looking at me and wouldn't stop. Then I saw a lot of men masturbating in front of people, esp the women that were there. Since I am some what new to this, some one who goes to San Onofre often, is this normal for people to be like this at this beach? It just made me feel a little uncomfortable.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 03/24/2008 :  12:16:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OCnudeTeen, Firstly - at 21 (per your profile), you're not a teenager any longer. Secondly- I doubt this happened. Thirdly - this kind of behavior can get the beach lost to nudists.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/24/2008 :  10:45:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have to agree with Cheri completely. As a long time visitor and frequent visitor...I have doubts this happened as well.

There are dozens of regulars that would not allow this to happen.

OCnudeTEEN

Posted - 03/25/2008 :  04:34:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ok, i may have been mistaken what they were doing but it sure looked like it and thats what I thought they were.

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Comments on Haulover Beach or Apollo Beach or Plat Topic Next Topic: Playalinda and Apollo Beaches  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.34 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved