Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 157 ]  [ Total: 157 ]  [ Newest Member: chicagonudist ]
 All Forums
 Nudism and The Law
 Nudism and The Law / Laws Concerning Nudists
 florida government screws nudist
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Backyard Nudity and a helicopter Topic Next Topic: Nudism v Occupation (Teachers, Elected Officials)  

joker93

Posted - 03/05/2008 :  8:56:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here is the deal on Florida law. I got arrested at 2:15 am in late July '05 for indecent expososure because I was cleaning my apartment in the nude. After a day went by my name was in the paper and on the television. After about a week neighbors friends(who were kids) said my name was daniel and made up lies about me performing L/L in front of them. I never talked to these kids or ever introduced myself. Is there anybody who can help me fight this in court? I got forced in "06 to either take a plea deal or go to trial. Please help.

dan

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 03/06/2008 :  10:36:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dan, Are you an AANR or TNS or NAC member? Contact them. They might be able to direct you to a decent attorney or write a friend of the court brief for you. What kind of evidence do they have? Is it just their word against yours?

Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Edited by - Cheri on 03/06/2008 10:37:15 AM

CAPTAIN_JAMES
Forum Member

Posted - 03/06/2008 :  1:40:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My question is since you were in your apartment, why wasn't the person who was peaking in your window arrested for being a Peeping Tom?

prism2525
Forum Member

Posted - 03/15/2008 :  10:57:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CAPTAIN_JAMES

My question is since you were in your apartment, why wasn't the person who was peaking in your window arrested for being a Peeping Tom?

Thread winner IMO.

As I said in another topic: why don't people mind their own business for a change?

Also, reporting you on TV an all is way too much. It's not like you streaked outdoors and tried to provoke everyone in sight...

EDIT: Just noticed that you got arrested at 2 o'clock in the frickin' MORNING. Man who's so sick as to go peeping in other people's houses at such an hour??

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"If God had intended mankind to run around naked, surely we'd have been born that way!"

oh, wait....

Edited by - prism2525 on 03/15/2008 11:01:05 AM

FlCpl4NewdFun
Forum Member

Posted - 06/28/2009 :  3:14:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here's more news from Florida (well actually Georgia). Seems strange an arrest occurred while sitting at a campsite. The obvious would have been to ask him to put his clothes on. Usually when this happens something else is going on, but who knows it could just be over zealous law enforcement.

Florida Mayor Arrested After Found Nude at Campsite
Saturday, June 27, 2009
PrintShareThis
CLAYTON, Ga. — Naked time got a little out of hand for a former Gainesville mayor.

Authorities arrested Mark Musselwhite and charged him with public indecency last weekend after state Department of Natural Resources officers found him sitting nude at his Rabun County campsite.

Officers had received a complaint about a naked man walking along a nearby road earlier in the day, but the 43-year-old Musselwhite said he was not the same man.

Musselwhite, a Republican, was elected to the Gainesville City Council in 2000, where he served for six years, including a stint as mayor. He lost a bid for a state Senate seat in 2006.

He could not be reached for comment by The Associated Press on Saturday.

hernandocpl
Forum Member

Posted - 06/29/2009 :  11:29:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
was he hiking on the trail or perhaps going to hartsfield to catch a pLane to Argentina

Live love and have fun

brownbare

Posted - 06/30/2009 :  09:28:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Musselwhite is the former mayor of Gainesville GEORGIA. According to local news, he was asked to cover up and became belligerent with DNR officers. Alcohol was involved.

In our experience, Georgia DNR officers are fairly tolerant of nudity unless there are complaints. We are sometimes approached by them when nude on our boat but they seem mostly interested in whether we are fishing.

Previous Topic: Backyard Nudity and a helicopter Topic Next Topic: Nudism v Occupation (Teachers, Elected Officials)  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.18 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved