Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 198 ]  [ Total: 198 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Nudist Fashion - Apparel and Body Jewelry
 Piercing, body jewelry, etc.
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Genital Jewelry Topic
Page: of 27

panhandler
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2003 :  5:16:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think it's strange that as nuditsts we consider ourselves as the most accepting of other people until someone shows up with body piercings. We don't judge them for who they are but what they look like. Non nudists say we are all swingers becuase we run around without clothes. We know this is not true but, we do the same thing to people with piercings and or tattoos.

Panhandler

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2003 :  5:31:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The major reason some piercings are not accepted is that it draws attention to genitalia. Most clubs do allow belly button and nipple piercings that are in good taste.

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

panhandler
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2003 :  7:53:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Shaving doesn't draw attention to the genitalia?

Panhandler

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2003 :  7:59:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
not as much according to some club owners/managers

-
-

panhandler
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2003 :  8:08:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is Mrs Panhandler , I just had to put my 2 cents in. I think they are wrong on that one. I am much more likely to notice the lack of hair then a small piece of jewelry.

Mrs. Panhandler

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2003 :  8:33:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mrs. Panhandler, I've never seen a small piece of genital jewelry. It's always been quite obvious.

Regards, Cheri Alexander

-
-

bfg123456798
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2003 :  8:41:13 PM  Show Profile  Send bfg123456798 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have 2 holes in each ear, my belly button is pierced, and I never leave home without a toe ring. That's about it as far as jewlery. I think nipple rings are ugly and there's no way I'd get a genital piercing (too painful/gross/weird). I'm not offended by them, but they are definitely NOT for me. I doubt I'll ever get a tattoo.

Etc. is pretty cool, though. I'm definitely down for some etc.

Stay naked and have fun!

-Sarah

Bare Butts are Cool!
Being naked is just being barefoot all over

panhandler
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2003 :  8:41:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well I do not tend to look at peoples genitals so may-be you are looking a little too closely?

Mrs. Panhandler

bfg123456798
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2003 :  8:44:02 PM  Show Profile  Send bfg123456798 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Please take no offense as this is strictly out of curiosity (and wayyy off topic), but how is it that Mrs. panhandler is male...

Stay naked and have fun!

-Sarah

Bare Butts are Cool!
Being naked is just being barefoot all over

panhandler
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2003 :  8:48:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Because my husband is Panhandler and as i came by the computor I was reading some of the posts and took the key board and had to respond.

Mrs. Panhandler

panhandler
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2003 :  8:50:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't usually get into message boards but I Kinda like this one.

Mrs. Panhandler

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2003 :  8:58:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sarah, She said that she was using her husband's sign in.

Mrs. Panhandler, The ones I've seen are not small, they cannot be missed unlike a small earring. BTW, I do not stare at men's genitalia.
Staring at anyone's anything is impolite

-
-

panhandler
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2003 :  9:15:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I must be a very polite person, as I never notice it unless it is pointed out to me. What has been pointed out to me ( usually by the person wearing it) has been very small.

Sarah ,I also have 2 holes in each ear, my belly button is prieced,never leave home without my toe ring,and an ankle bracelet. I also never leave home without my Tweety Bird tattoo.

Mrs.Panhandler LOL I guess a better get my own login name.

Susan
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2003 :  9:27:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Susan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Mrs Panhandler is pretty cool! You do need your own name so that we can hear more from you!

panhandler
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2003 :  9:41:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Susan Mrs. Panhandler said thank you. But I'm afraid the mouth of the south has been awoken. LOL

Panhandler

Page: of 27 Previous Topic: Genital Jewelry Topic  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.64 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved