Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 256 ]  [ Total: 256 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Nudist Fashion - Apparel and Body Jewelry
 Piercing, body jewelry, etc.
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Genital Jewelry Topic
Page: of 27

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/13/2004 :  02:53:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The problem is it seems like a lot of parents don't care. You always hear "But Billy's parents let him get one". I have told my daughter when she is grown and moves out she can have all the piercings and tatoos she wants. Right now I have told her to think about how she will look wearing and evening gown at the prom, or walking down the isle in her bridal gown.

Kim =^.^=

NewNewdy
Forum Member

Posted - 03/13/2004 :  05:41:52 AM  Show Profile  Send NewNewdy an AOL message  Send NewNewdy an ICQ Message  Click to see NewNewdy's MSN Messenger address  Send NewNewdy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
PIERCINGS RULE!!!

AS YOU CAN SEE I LOVE BODY PIERCINGS...

No pain...No GAIN!!!

J

Yeah, really, okay...SO you don't like my nudity?

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/13/2004 :  07:30:32 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
What ever turns you on NewNewdy. I am glad you are comfortable with it and enjoy it. As for me, its a gain I can do without.

Kim =^.^=

PaulS
Forum Member

Posted - 03/13/2004 :  08:08:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To each his own. Ears, nose (small), belly button OK. Tongue, gential area (male/female), nipples ouch!!!

A few years ago I interviewed for a job. The first question asked by my head hunter (who by the way never saw me, all done by phone and email) Do you have any body armor? (nose, tongue) So it really does count against you if your looking for a professional job.

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 03/13/2004 :  09:15:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Paul ,I agree with you. To each his/her own.

Kim, I raised my son the same way, once our kids are on their own, then they can do whatever they want.

irishred

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/13/2004 :  10:44:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

PaulS,

Your experience in an employment situation is correct. All companies have their own culture. Many young applicants bristle at someone questioning their right to dress as they please. In a closed corporation, there are many unwritten rules of an expected behavior. You have to quickly learn them and comply, or you'll soon find yourself on the outside and in many cases not knowing why.

Chic

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/14/2004 :  05:17:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Your correct Chic. I know several younger employees who remove the studs from their nose or tongue when they come to work. One person was really mad because they didn't hired. The manager told them he didn't think their appearance would properly represent the company, that they would probably scare away more customers.

Kim =^.^=

PaulS
Forum Member

Posted - 03/14/2004 :  06:36:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
irishred and Kimberly,

Yes once the kids are on there own, they can do what they want. We are always there for support if they need it.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/15/2004 :  04:59:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
True PaulS, we may not like what they do, but we still love them.

Kim =^.^=

vealj
Forum Member

Posted - 03/15/2004 :  4:29:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit vealj's Homepage  Send vealj an AOL message  Send vealj an ICQ Message  Click to see vealj's MSN Messenger address  Send vealj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by chic

PaulS,

Your experience in an employment situation is correct. All companies have their own culture. Many young applicants bristle at someone questioning their right to dress as they please. In a closed corporation, there are many unwritten rules of an expected behavior. You have to quickly learn them and comply, or you'll soon find yourself on the outside and in many cases not knowing why.

Chic

Wow! I remember when the burning issue was whether or not men had to wear white shirts and ties and women full skirts! Shows how far? we've come.

Take care and ...
Keep it Bare !!!
- veal
http://www.vealj.com/naturist.html

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 03/15/2004 :  4:35:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
veal that's putting it into perspective. I guess the glass is half full not half empty.

irishred

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/15/2004 :  4:36:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

It's just that the business world is a bit more conservative then society in general. Many business' have dropped casual dress and are back to suits and tie for the guys.

chic

PaulS
Forum Member

Posted - 03/15/2004 :  6:11:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The company I interviewed at was very straight lace. Dress code for men was suit and tie, ladies dress's only. That was a few years ago.

I'am sure if I showed by for the interview with any exposed body armour, I would have never made it past the receptionist let alone be interviewed.

PaulS

Dave
Forum Member

Posted - 03/15/2004 :  7:31:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My piercing was a certain point in my life when things were not going too good, my wife and I did something wild and crazy to change things up .It's not gaudy and most of the time you can't even see it,it's on the under side of my penis called a frenum, but to me it is a constant reminder of a point in our lives. Wouldn't get rid of it for anything,means too much to me. So you don't have to be a show off to wear a genital piercing, there may be more to the story. Dave..

NewNewdy
Forum Member

Posted - 03/15/2004 :  8:07:07 PM  Show Profile  Send NewNewdy an AOL message  Send NewNewdy an ICQ Message  Click to see NewNewdy's MSN Messenger address  Send NewNewdy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Awesome Dave,,,I had to take out my pubic ring because it was ripping, but as soon as it heals I am gonna pierce it again (yes myself)...I am interested in knowing more about the frenum...It sounds interesting and I was wondering if it hurt...i want a penis ring, but not a PA...

anyway...ttyl dude

Yeah, really, okay...SO you don't like my nudity?

Page: of 27 Previous Topic: Genital Jewelry Topic  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved