Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 461 ]  [ Total: 461 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Nudist Fashion - Apparel and Body Jewelry
 Piercing, body jewelry, etc.
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Genital Jewelry Topic
Page: of 27

SunTanMan
Forum Member

Posted - 09/27/2005 :  3:43:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I personally like piercings on some people.

Especially the belly button pins and rings and the nipple rings.

Of course clubs and resorts have and should have rules to keep order.If they don't allow piercings then you just have to take them out or stay home.

STM

Edited by - Moderator on 09/27/2005 9:35:17 PM

old hippie
Forum Member

Posted - 09/27/2005 :  10:53:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vealj

quote:
IMHO, Prince Alberts and others of that ilk are definitely not appropriate in a nudist setting.
Cheri

And yet, for years, the American Sunbathing Association (now AANR) and its public relations arm has been telling the general public that nudists believe the whole body is not shameful. In their words, "A penis or a breast is no different than an elbow". Apparently that is not true in reality at nudist clubs or within the movement itself.

I remember the shocked attitudes of nudists years ago who objected to other nudists who tattoed themselves, Then came the shock of those who shaved "down there" although apparently those who shave off their beards are perfectly acceptable. Now it's those who wear rings "down there" although those who wear rings in their earlobes are also apparently ok.

I guess we aren't the tolerant, open minded and free individuals we present to the general public after all. We are just as hung up and uptight as the rest of the world.

Take care and ...
Keep it Bare !!!
- veal
http://www.vealj.com/naturist.html

Well, Vealj, maybe not quite as hung up and uptight; just almost so. But it does appear to touch close to a nerve, does it not, when someone pushes the limits of the status quo?
A few decades ago, smoking was accepted almost everywhere and abortion was so taboo it could hardly be mentioned in public. Now, a cigarette is a sign of depravity and it is dangerous to suggest that abortions should be restricted.
In my grandmother's time public nudity was not at all acceptable in open society in this continent; in recent years that level of acceptance has grown greatly. Back then, only pirates and outlaws had tatoos; now my suburban wife wants one. Today, nipple rings and Prince Alberts are uncommon enough to cause a national outcry if one is seen in public; 20 years from now, who knows?

Things change. This too shall pass. Question everything.

Old Hippie

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

vealj
Forum Member

Posted - 09/28/2005 :  1:03:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit vealj's Homepage  Send vealj an AOL message  Send vealj an ICQ Message  Click to see vealj's MSN Messenger address  Send vealj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Who knows? Next they'll start wanting purple and green hair and ... ooops that's already been done.

You're right, fads and fashions and culture come and go over hundreds of years. I don't think we've gained all that much in public acceptance of nudity, however.

Take care and ...
Keep it Bare !!!
- veal
http://www.vealj.com/naturist.html

GeeWilly
Forum Member

Posted - 09/28/2005 :  4:26:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Might it be suggested that a penis or a breast WOULD be no different than an elbow if people did not feel compelled to differentiate those body parts from their elbows by encircling them with flashing neon lights or penetrating same with spinning, reflective metallic items. (Emphasis mine.)

Vealj, you refer to the "general public", at the very least, as a group worthy of our respect. Given that, I believe Cheri adds "family-oriented and non-sexual" to the "tolerant, open-minded and free" adjectives you append to nudists in their presentation to that "general public".

Cheri's point is simple: When one attaches a shiny, flashing, attention-getting device to their genitalia (and she stated that breasts are not genitalia), they cannot claim to be non-sexual. i.e., Such folks have their own agenda to feed.

Enough said.

jpg
Forum Member

Posted - 09/28/2005 :  8:44:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Womens breasts may not be genitalia, but they are pretty damn
sexy!

SingingSabre
Forum Member

Posted - 09/28/2005 :  9:58:44 PM  Show Profile  Send SingingSabre an AOL message  Send SingingSabre an ICQ Message  Click to see SingingSabre's MSN Messenger address  Send SingingSabre a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
vealj, I think you said it best, thank you.

"A penis or a breast is no different than an elbow."

So what about piercing them? Does a piercing differ when it's on a penis or a breast than an ear or an eyebrow? It certainly doesn't! Sure, it may occasionally be a more functional piercing. However, it can also be just for decoration and personal aesthetic value -- just like the ears, nose, etc. It can also have a personal meaning or mark a time in one's life (i.e. my nipple piercings mark the moment I realized I was comfortable in my own skin).

Where can you draw the line between function and aesthetic? Perhaps in the context, perhaps in the physical state of the penis (erect vs. flaccid), perhaps in the demeanor of the person.

If a place has a dress code, I will respect it. I may not agree with it and may even attempt to communicate peacefully and respectfully with the person who implimented said code. However, I won't be so brazen as to violate that. I'm not a complete jerk.

I have no doubt that I could get along with mostly anyone on this forum. What's to say that having some steel in my bits should change that?

~~E

"Son, crying in your milk is bad enough. Crying in your hot fudge sundae is just disgusting." R.A. Heinlein.

Spiker51

Posted - 10/24/2006 :  5:20:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For me I sure don't like body piercing. Well ear rings are OK. I do like some tattoos if there are done right but just a few. But I do think it is up to each person what they want to wear. I don't have to wear it an I don't have to look at it.

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 10/24/2006 :  6:26:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Personnally I like certain piercings. I have had my nipples done for almost 10 years now. My daughters all have body piercings of some sort. Its just a way to decorate your body,no big deal.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 10/24/2006 :  6:45:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Isn't it funny that at the bottom of the home page for this site, there is an ad for belly button rings.

I know I have responded somewhere else on this site about piercings, but I belive it is up to the individual.

Mrs. Cookie basically dared me to get my belly button pierced, and I did! Shortly thereafter she had hers pierced.

Then it was the nipples, and again I was the first one, and then she was able to get up the courage to have hers done.

Also, she has had her clitoris pierced - ouch!

Many of our friends male and female in our group have had piercings and they all love them.

I know Mrs. Cookie enjoys being able to purchase some nice 14 KT jewelry for her body!

We are not here for a long time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

cpt-noble
Forum Member

Posted - 10/24/2006 :  7:00:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit cpt-noble's Homepage  Send cpt-noble a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
That is so kewl, I like the black line i just purcshed one for my P/A

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 10/25/2006 :  10:00:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know I've said this before it's up to the individule. I don'[t have any and I most likely won't ever get one I may get a tattoo though more my style. I think everyone has a right to be different and that includes piercings.

"The best dress for walking is nakedness." Colin Fletcher

cpt-noble
Forum Member

Posted - 10/25/2006 :  10:18:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit cpt-noble's Homepage  Send cpt-noble a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
absoleluty...

Spiker51

Posted - 10/25/2006 :  11:55:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Question bout piercing don't they hurt??? Well know they must hurt when get them. But when wearing them don't they get caught on things??? I had a ear ring when was young an had it pull out couple that sure didn't feel to good. I have seen few web site that sale body jewelry an piercing. Like I said I just don't care for the piercings but I do like some of the body jewlery. Don't know why maybe it my age.

cpt-noble
Forum Member

Posted - 10/26/2006 :  01:06:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit cpt-noble's Homepage  Send cpt-noble a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I never had any problems with my piercings. And age is only in the mind I am 55. It all depends on how closed minded you are.

GeeWilly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/20/2006 :  5:47:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Please be mindful and considerate of others. They are not imposing their agenda upon you; so doesn't basic respect for your fellow man require that you not impose yours on them?

Just seems that at some point we might as well be wearing clothes instead of all the "stuff" we have on? Isn't the purpose of nudity to be natural?

Page: of 27 Previous Topic: Genital Jewelry Topic  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.41 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved