Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 249 ]  [ Total: 249 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Nudist Fashion - Apparel and Body Jewelry
 Piercing, body jewelry, etc.
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Genital Jewelry Topic
Page: of 27

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2003 :  05:48:33 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I could not be a "junky". I can think of better things to do for fun than stick myself with needles.

Kim =^.^=

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2003 :  08:09:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have seen people with tattoos and piercings. They usually look very nice and enhance one's appearance. Of course, one can go overboard. Then you might not look too good. lol I think the key is everything in moderation.

irishred

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2003 :  2:15:02 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I can't speak from experience about body piercings, but my daughter just had her belly-button pierced. She said it was surprisingly little pain, a little sore during healing though. But as for gentials, I think they must hurt-they have more nerve endings per square inch than anywhere else in the body, except for maybe the fingertips. I read somewhere, but I can't remember which has more. I can tell you that piercing the earlobes doesn't hurt a bit, but the upper ear in the cartilage hurts a bit to have it done there.

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2003 :  6:34:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Irish,

I'm just not a fan of tatoos at all... The body is not a canvas, its a piece of art. So why deface it?

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

Dan1208
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2003 :  8:32:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Dan1208 an AOL message  Click to see Dan1208's MSN Messenger address  Send Dan1208 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Spontanudity, well said; I agree wholeheartedly

Why try to add to the perfect artwork (and, why
cover it up with clothes)?

Naturally, Dan :)

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/24/2003 :  04:46:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Its like adding a leaf to the Statue of David.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 11/24/2003 :  11:15:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
or guilding the lilly.
Hugs, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2003 :  08:42:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Kim,

Between you and I, I think could come up with at least 100 other reasons why wouldn't be a junky. Tho' I'm sure sticking myself with a needle would towards the top of the list.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2003 :  05:38:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Spontanudity;

I agree, getting shots hurts bad enough, how can it be fun stinking yourself all the time?

Kim =^.^=

trucker
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2003 :  11:21:39 AM  Show Profile  Click to see trucker's MSN Messenger address  Send trucker a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
not all tattoo's and pierces are defacing one's body ,,sorry to tell ya that,,aborignal peoples have been doing for thousands of years,,i myself is a aborignal indian,,i have many tribal piercings and tattoo's for us is a right of passage,,and to say it's defacing one's body as i read by someone,,is alot like saying nudest are not right either,,it's one's own opinion,,in some aspects i agree alot of kids today do it for shock value,,but there is those of us out there that do it for other reasons,,i was sorry to read so many negitive re-actions of tattoo's and piercings,,i myself don't have them to draw peoples attention,,i have them there for me to remind me of who and what i'am A PROUD NATIVE INDIAN,,who lives and loves his culture,,,...

smile it makes people wonder about ya

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2003 :  11:35:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
trucker, I respect the reasons for your tattoos and piercings; there are good reasons for them. Each culture and religion has its own beliefs and rights of passage; these I have no problem with. What does bother me is when I women passes and a glint of sunlight hits me from her genitals. Tattoos can be very pretty, and I absolutely have no problem with them if others want to do that, but for me...I'm allergic to pain.

Best regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

trucker
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2003 :  11:54:01 AM  Show Profile  Click to see trucker's MSN Messenger address  Send trucker a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
it just really concerned me that so many people in here who has been put down for there believe's and life sytles,,putting down others in here for there life styles,,

trucker
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2003 :  12:02:19 PM  Show Profile  Click to see trucker's MSN Messenger address  Send trucker a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i myself have no piercings below the waist but i do have quite a few above the waist,,as well as tattoo's all over my body and for some people to say it's ugly and defacing is one's own opinion and should not be forced upon other's,,it's a sad world,, to think in this time people still hold prejudice upon each other,,it's fine if you don't like them or there not for you,,i understand,,i can't see anyone getting some of the piercings i have,,but to put me down for them is not right either,,it real is sad to see that people like us that chose to live ours lives the way we do attacking someone for something they don't like,.

trucker
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2003 :  12:14:39 PM  Show Profile  Click to see trucker's MSN Messenger address  Send trucker a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
ok another just came to mind that i felt i should say..the other night there's was a conforsation in there about something like family and friends and how we where accepted..i remember reading a few peoples comments about how they where not accepted,,and how bad they felt about the things others said about them,,and then to see these same people say things about others,,it's like throwing stones while living in a glass house.

MrNatural
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2003 :  12:53:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Interesting topic.

Trucker, your comments are right on. I think you'll find in this forum a lot of unnoticed prejudice is washed away with a little insight shared.

I myself am one of those that prefer our friends in the natural state, without various advertisements inked on. However, I am a fan of religious and ceremonial tattoos, which are a mark of a deeper commitment, and share a common symbolism.

I respect your privacy, but if you wish, I'd like to know what symbols you have chosen to wear, and why? Do they have a history?

I can also understand the feelings of those that prefer not to have their attention drawn to pierced or tattooed body parts. That gets into the question of art, which is another whole argument!

Page: of 27 Previous Topic: Genital Jewelry Topic  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved