Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 214 ]  [ Total: 214 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Driving naked
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools
Page: of 52

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2008 :  12:51:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm sure a lot of us have done it, but how much so? The longest I ever did it was across from Phoenix, AZ to Calexico, CA, in a convertible. That was a great feeling. Back at home, I do it once in a while. After I go for a run (I usually run at night), I'll jump in the truck naked and drive to see how far I ran. There was another time that a female friend and I had gone to see a band play. This band is known for getting the crowd pretty wet and dirty. So rather than getting my truck dirty inside, I stripped down and drove all the way home (about 25 minutes) like that.

So who else here enjoys a nice naked drive?

nuderebel
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2008 :  09:24:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have driven about 5 miles at night. I wouldn't think about driving in the daytime in this area.............

Edited by - nuderebel on 04/11/2008 09:25:52 AM

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2008 :  10:04:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just be careful if you do drive. I have friends who got arrested. They were dressed by the time they were stopped. The truckers were talking about a car with nude passengers. These passengers were driving from a bowling alley back to a nudist park.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Ranger191
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2008 :  1:06:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ranger191's Homepage  Send Ranger191 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'll admit it, I'm chicken to drive nude during the day. I've driven nude at night but not during the day. My car is small and most everyone can see in and well, cars have windows. While I'm not sure about this it really wouldn't surprise me if some shall I say, close-minded person (or clothes-minded) called the police about a flasher driving down the road. That's a sex crime and that could really put a damper on your life, so I limit my night driving time to known starting points and destinations.

Nobility is not a birthright, it is defined by one's actions.

JohnnyBoy
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2008 :  2:21:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Driving in the nude? I don't play golf...

We've done that many times, usually after a day of boating on the lake, I'll drive home nude. Also when we take our travel trailer on the road, we'll be nude in the truck. Having said that, my truck is high enough, and the tint dark enough, where it's not easy to see into it. Having a high clearance truck does have it's advantages though. When traveling from So. Nevada to So. Cal in the truck on the I15, it's easy to glance into other cars as they pass. I'll say this, driving nude is more common on that stretch of road than people think.

I ain't as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Sunnmaxx
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2008 :  3:36:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Make sure you have a towel handy and a pair of shorts wouldn't hurt. Watch out for the truckers.
When I have driven naked it was usually in the evening back from a nudist get-to-gether.
Maxx

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2008 :  3:59:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, each time I drive nude, I have a pair of shorts ready to slip on if I have to.

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 04/12/2008 :  10:33:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rooftopwilly

Yeah, each time I drive nude, I have a pair of shorts ready to slip on if I have to.

Words from the wise indeed, as you never know when you'll "get caught" as some experience. On a holiday north of superior,the vast unpopulated, rugged and pristine countryside with numerous areas for go n nude without feeling precarious. Driveing to or from areas enjoyed the freedom to do so nude and no surprises, being prepared just in case is wise.

go n nude

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/12/2008 :  11:38:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
More times than you'd think and more than I realize!!

About 95% of the time to and from work, to and from the beach, to and from resorts and anytime I'm alone in the car or it's just me and the Prof.

Day time and night time.....I've got dark tinted windows on my lifted truck...can't be seen and take all precautions to not be seen.

I also always have something to slip on if necessary.

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 04/15/2008 :  4:54:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's been a while probably 5 years but it was always fun just follow the speed limit and you should be fine.

cony
Forum Member

Posted - 04/16/2008 :  07:56:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I am in town for work (yes this actually exists ) I invariably take the opportunity to drive there and back au naturelle. It is about a 2 hour run each way through a variety of traffic, although the return journey usually takes longer as it is usually in the rush hour. Going up I only get (basically) dressed a some convenient point before my destination, and fully dressed in the car park. On the return run I usually strip off in the car park and drive home that way. By carefully placing yourself in the traffic (ie. the off side of any buses) there is no problem. What I have noticed is that the majority of people do not look around and are totally focused on the road and traffic in front.

Cony

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 04/24/2008 :  04:16:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've done quite a bit of nude driving used to go to and from the nudist resort, The Swallows in SD. Man you should have seen the looks on their faces as I was arriving and leaving LOL priceless. I have become more cautious now but still enjoy nude driving on occaision like on a warm summer night. I had to do it I stopped stripped drove home nude called the wife told her turn off the porch light came in nude through the front door. lol She said I knew you were doing that!

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep. -- Robert Frost

Calbob
Forum Member

Posted - 04/26/2008 :  12:11:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Although I have driven naked in the past, I don't think that I would do it now. One time, I drove from a nudist club to my home, 150 miles away, in daylight, with not a stitch on. I kept a towel handy to cover up in case a big rig drove by, and a light pair of running shorts in case I had to stop and get out. My garage door opener allowed me to drive in and close it, and go into the house without ever getting dressed.

Little Fellow
Forum Member

Posted - 04/27/2008 :  1:16:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If it is late a night and the roads are pretty empty i'll sometimes drive in the nude but i'm to scared to do it in the day!

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/27/2008 :  9:25:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've also driven naked in every state, city or country we have visited in the past 10-12 years. I used to drive naked all the time when we went to the river in Laughlin, Nevada...to and from. We often left late in the evening and when we came home in the very early morning.

Our our old car didn't work too well when it was really hot and crossing the desert while pulling a trailer and the A/C was on...so we used to travel when it was dark and cooler...so naked driving was also in order!

coasterbares

Posted - 05/07/2008 :  10:44:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I lived in Charlotesville Va for a while and sometimes, during the summer months, would drive back to Baltimore nude. I always kept a towel and a pair of shorts handy just in case but never had to use them. I would stop at a convenient spot to get dressed because I lived in a townhouse community. No garage to drive into. What a great feeling. I just had to keep aware of traffic and police as I drove.

Page: of 52 Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved