Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 241 ]  [ Total: 241 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Driving naked
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools
Page: of 52

Carlover227
Forum Member

Posted - 08/01/2012 :  1:57:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I drive a Ford Ranger and I live in New Jersey. With all of the traffic that we have on this side of the country, and most of them towering over me, I would never try that. Plus, in the state of New Jersey, it's illegal to tint your front windows and windshield, and they're pretty good at enforcing that.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/01/2012 :  6:36:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's illegal to tint your windshield here as well but ... what happened out here was that cops were writing tickets for tinted windows and the tickets were getting thrown out of court cuz the judges were being shown pictures of the reporting cops cars with tinted windows as well ... so, what's good for the goose ...

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/01/2012 :  6:41:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Driving naked is fun. It makes the time go by faster and ... I really do tend to drive calmer, slower and safer than when I'm dressed.

Ya gotta be smart about driving naked. It can't be done ALL the time, that's not realistic but most times it can be but you also have to have the right vehicle or at least the right environment to do it in.

We drive high profile vehicles and always have ... not so we can drive naked, we just prefer them. They lent themselves well to driving naked when we started to drive naked and it's just worked out for us that way.

We've lived in "warmer" areas of So. Cal and the tinted window laws are a bit more relaxed nowadays so all our cars, except for the classic car, have tint. We have driven the classic car naked but only at night.

Ya just gotta be smart, know your surroundings and be attentive to those around you.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 08/01/2012 :  9:42:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think I've mentioned on here before, I drive a Ford Expedition, so I'm pretty high up. I finally had an acknowledgement though, last Thursday when I was driving from Toronto to Niagara Falls, I passed a trucker and he honked a couple of times.

As for getting gas, the problem up here in Canada where I currently live is that most pumps don't have the "hook" to keep the pump running, so you have to physically hold the handle to pump your gas. So when I was filling up the other day, I had to keep looking around to make sure nobody was coming in to the station or driving by.

I drove naked a couple of times today. First thing this morning I had to run to the grocery store, so I grabbed my clothes & shoes & walked naked to my truck and jumped in. Got dressed in the truck at the grocery store, then undressed when I came back out and drove home. Did the same thing again tonight as I had to run to get a new bicycle tire tube.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 08/01/2012 :  10:45:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We were on one of our nude beach trips a couple weeks ago and after seven days naked on the beach I couldn't stand my clothes on the drive home. I drove from Daytona Beach to Columbia where we needed gas. We have a town & country mini van with tinted windows but the front windows are not very dark. I usually get sleepy an hour or so into the drive but didn't this time, it was a very relaxing trip.

I got dressed pumped the gas then Angie and I got a bite to eat before getting back on the road. Angie drove the other four hours home and I climbed in the backseat, striped down and took me a long nap.

Great trip home.

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/02/2012 :  03:43:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL ... Hey Dig's, at least Angie took the wheel for a while. D said ... "ya want me to drive?" ... as she was closing her eyes and curling up to my sweatshirt she was using as a pillow!

LOL

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 08/02/2012 :  09:04:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Carlover227

I drive a Ford Ranger and I live in New Jersey. With all of the traffic that we have on this side of the country, and most of them towering over me, I would never try that. Plus, in the state of New Jersey, it's illegal to tint your front windows and windshield, and they're pretty good at enforcing that.

You've got to have the right set of circumstances to drive nude: namely vehicle and location. Otherwise it just becomes another form of thrill-seeking. And we've seen plenty of those on episodes of "Cops": "Sir, why are you nude? I'm going to have to ask you to step out of your vehicle..."

If you're a social/resort nudist, being able to drive nude certainly adds a "little something" to your nudist way of life. My x became a fan of riding "naked shotgun" after riding out to the resort nude with a friend of ours who usually drove nude between the resort and her home - in her jeep with tinted windows. I think it's the feeling of "continuity" nude driving provides in that situation; of arriving at your nude destination...already nude. And being able to avoid the discomfort and itchiness of post-nudist textilism.
After that she rode "naked shotgun" on occasion; usually after a long day or week end at the resort, at night, and on isolated roads. It was asimple matter of untying the sarong and keeping an eye open for bright lights.

But; to drive out nude to the grocery store at 2 am, dressing back up in the parking lot, getting back to the car and undressing in the car...that all seems like a hassle to me.

Edited by - Nudony on 08/02/2012 10:20:49 PM

russ2722
Forum Member

Posted - 08/02/2012 :  2:18:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
saw this thread pop back up...thought I would share....with the heat we are having here in oklahoma.....many are going to area lakes...last weekend....wife and I went for the "sunday drive"....down to see how crowded the lakes were.
broad daylght....just in tshirts and shorts....parked in the shade... watched the bikini action for a bit....the mood hit....wife and I peeled down to bare skin....did have the beach towels to sit on. we drove around the lake roads....feeling free as naked driving does...passed a few cars...did not draw any attention...went by a little country store...and witnessed several people coming and going from the store....wrapped up in towels. laughed to ourselves...wondering how many were naked under the towels....wife wanted a cold drink...so I covered my lap with my towel...pulled into the store lot....wife got out of the truck....wrapped in her towel......nothing else on...went in the store...got our drinks...cam back just grinning ...said there were several others in the store...methinks we were hiding in palin nsight...lol....drove home....naked and loving evey minute

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/02/2012 :  2:47:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nudony

[quote

But; to drive out nude to the grocery store at 2 am, dressing back up in the parking lot, getting back to the car and undressing in the car...that all seems like an hassle to me.

It would seem like a hassle to some, for others ... it's not such a big deal. The thing is ... you could say the same thing about those that come home from work, strip for an hour only to get dressed again to go out to dinner ... why get undressed?

Sure ... you can use the argument that you want to shower or change clothes but it's still the same ... get naked, get dressed, get naked.

It becomes part of a routine "you" are comfortable with. It may not suit everyone but it surely shouldn't be critized or scrutinized cuz it's something you wouldn't do or you don't understand or agree with.

Edited by - FireProf on 08/02/2012 10:09:32 PM

steady78
Forum Member

Posted - 08/02/2012 :  5:29:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by russ2722

saw this thread pop back up...thought I would share....with the heat we are having here in oklahoma.....many are going to area lakes...last weekend....wife and I went for the "sunday drive"....down to see how crowded the lakes were.
broad daylght....just in tshirts and shorts....parked in the shade... watched the bikini action for a bit....the mood hit....wife and I peeled down to bare skin....did have the beach towels to sit on. we drove around the lake roads....feeling free as naked driving does...passed a few cars...did not draw any attention...went by a little country store...and witnessed several people coming and going from the store....wrapped up in towels. laughed to ourselves...wondering how many were naked under the towels....wife wanted a cold drink...so I covered my lap with my towel...pulled into the store lot....wife got out of the truck....wrapped in her towel......nothing else on...went in the store...got our drinks...cam back just grinning ...said there were several others in the store...methinks we were hiding in palin nsight...lol....drove home....naked and loving evey minute

Now that sounds like You had a good time! I think mrs. Steady might try the driving naked in another provínce or state i don't think she would try the towel only in a store though LOL

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 08/02/2012 :  10:10:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

LOL ... Hey Dig's, at least Angie took the wheel for a while. D said ... "ya want me to drive?" ... as she was closing her eyes and curling up to my sweatshirt she was using as a pillow!

LOL

Fire, of the 7 hours I drove she slept 6 of them so she couldn't get by with that. LOL

I usually can't sleep much when riding in the car but I did get a couple hours. Guess I was just more relaxed.

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/02/2012 :  10:17:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A straight through drive from here to where we were is about 5 hrs, mostly because of traffic. We pass several areas where our freeway system is more of a parking lot then "freeway." It's a real cronological nightmare to navigate sometimes! LOL

Our trip home was just at 12 hrs. Some of that was stops to explore other areas, small beach towns, lunch, dinner and fuel. Only thing that made it work was the fact that I was enjoying being unpinched, bunched, rubbed raw from clothing below my waist and it made no sense to feel that free below the waist and not the top so ... I ditched the t shirt as well.

But like I said here or some other message board. If we are driving for any distance and I'm dressed for it (shorts/t shirt/shirt) and I'm not naked ... D's wondering if there's something wrong! LOL

Edited by - FireProf on 08/02/2012 10:18:57 PM

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 08/02/2012 :  10:29:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Drove naked to a grocery store tonight, since it was dark I decided to get out of my truck naked and dress in the parking lot, so I parked away from the store, with my driver's side facing away. Of course I get dressed & walk up only to find out the store closed at 9:00 (it was 9:10...seriously, I don't understand why things in Canada close so early). So I went back to my car, undressed and drove to another store. This one was open, so I parked on the side of the building where nobody was, and again, I got out of the car, and then got dressed. I decided to be a bit more bold on my way out. I only needed to pick up one small item, so I didn't have to contend with a bunch of bags. I walked out of the store, walked around to the side, then stripped down and walked to my car. It was only about 20 feet or so, but it felt great. And of course, I stayed naked when I got home.

I was in my backyard letting my dog out and the next door neighbors dogs were barking. I was standing on my back porch, the light was off, but my kitchen light was on. My neighbor came out to call her dogs in and she looked right at me. I just casually walked back into my house, she could still see me through my windows though. Afterwards, I thought about it, I should have just stayed there and waved hello, see how she reacted. Oh well.

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 08/06/2012 :  10:04:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have had similar experiences to rooftopwilly, at night and in the daytime. Getting dressed and undressed for every store you go to makes naked driving into something of a hassle. My car is not convenient to strip down or cover up in the car so I stand next to my car with the door open and put on my shorts, but after 2 or 3 stops its become a hassle. I no longer always drive around back to park, but if someone else drives up and parks beside me I'm still shy about staning up naked right beside her while putting on my clothes. I have pretty much given up driving naked if I need to make more than 1 stop and for short trips.

On longer trips I've been wondering what other people would do at a highway rest stop if I just got out and went into to take a piss naked. By the time anyone called the cops, if they do, I would be long gone. Just wondering. Anyone done that?

Bob Knows.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 08/06/2012 :  11:25:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Drove naked to New York and back again today. Filled up my gas in Vermont while still naked again. I realized the gas station has pumps on both sides, so this time, I drove around to the other side so that the front of my truck was facing the road, while my passenger side was still facing the station. This way, I could keep my door open and block the view from the road. I almost finished filling up when another truck pulled in and used the pump right next to me, so I hopped into my truck and slipped my shorts on. So I still have yet to completely fill up my tank naked. But I got most of the way there.

And I got pictures! On the way home, once I was back in Canada, I stripped down again (stayed clothed from the gas station because I had to cross the border. There is a side road next to the border that is just farmland, so I stopped my truck, got out and walked around a bit. I even snapped another photo of me all alone in the road.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65819907@N03/7730224860/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65819907@N03/7730225454/

Page: of 52 Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.4 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved