Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 226 ]  [ Total: 226 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Driving naked
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools
Page: of 52

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/26/2012 :  5:22:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by renobiker

I still feel unless your naked driving is in a nude resort etc your all just asking for major trouble by chance of getting caught.

You "could" be right, but then again ... you could be exaggerating the outcome. You're generalizing that "every" one or "every" cop is going to have a negative reaction to what you got "caught" doing.

Just last week, I spoke with two cops from different local agencies. They must read the same book ALL those other cops I spoke to about naked driving because they said..."we got more important things to do then hassle someone that's "simply" driving naked."

The meat of the matter is this; when we do some of these things, in the nude, that most normally do clothed ... the trick is ... not getting caught!

I just moved my truck from inside the garage to out on the driveway. Broad daylight at 2p ... I did it naked and didn't get caught because ... I was careful about what I was doing!

You may see this as something it is not. If it were exhibitionism ... I would have waited til my neighbors were out and about and saw me!!! The fact that I did it and took precautions not to be seen should tell you that I take care in NOT being seen and still get to do everyday things that I can ... in the nude.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

vfherman

Posted - 09/26/2012 :  6:20:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where I live, it is somewhat secluded. Living not to far from the Suwannee, I'll take some of the back roads. I always keep a set of shorts handy, just in case. Thankfully my truck sits high enough I don't have to worry about to many people peeking in lol.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 09/27/2012 :  01:37:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just drove naked from Montreal to Toronto on Friday, then Niagara Falls back to Montreal yesterday.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/30/2012 :  8:49:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Got some serious naked driving in from Thursday til this evening!

We met some close nudist friends in Lake Havasu at another close nudist friend's home. The owners could not make it but allowed us to use their vacation home.

We left home around 4p on Thursday and after I jumped into the truck wearing only my mesh shorts ... I slipped them off and didn't wear anything for the first couple days!

We drove 5+ hrs to LH, AZ and I drove through Jack in the Box for dinner, naked, fueled up naked at a Mobil station and when we arrived in Lake Havasu ... I got outta the truck naked and we were greeted by our naked friends out on the driveway of the vacation home!

We and they unloaded the truck naked and we didn't slip on any clothes til Saturday when we went shopping and had a late lunch. We ALL wore clothes for about 2 hrs from Thursday til Sunday, late morning.

They are not comfortable driving naked but I told them about me and the Prof also stated ... "if he's not naked when driving ... I think something's wrong!" They asked us all kinds of questions about it and said they were gonna give it a try on their way home.

We said our goodbyes in the driveway and before I got into the truck, I stripped off the shorts and they laughed and gave me a thumbs up! They called us from the road to let us know where they were and asked where we were. "He" was talking to the Prof and asked ... "is he still naked?" She said ... "yeah ... he's always naked when he drives!" They laughed again and told us to be safe and we're waiting for their call in a couple hours. I'll be able to talk and I'll be inquiring if "they" have done the deed yet. I know "he's" game, she's almost got caught once and is afraid ... BUT ... they have a different car, with dark tinted windows and it's high profile.

I sat in their car and closed the doors in broad daylight and told them to go around the car and try and see in and tell me what they saw. They said ... "can't see a thing." I got out of their car naked! LOL

OF COURSE I was sitting on a towel!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 09/30/2012 :  10:51:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds awesome FireProf. I always wanted to go to Lake Havasu. I hear you can get away with being naked on the lake there, especially during Spring Break.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/01/2012 :  09:33:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Willy,

Our usual hangout is on the river from Laughlin to the top of Havasu, and on Lake Mohave. We've not frequented Havasu until our friends bought this house. We've yet to spend any time on Lake Havasu but I'll tell ya ... the city is mostly a "retirement" or "vacation" getaway and many of the homes in the area were closed up for the summer because many of the "older" home owners feel it's too hot for them. We spent lots of time out in front of the house, getting in and out of our cars, and in the garage, working on things, straightening up for our friends, with the door open ... and naked.

The lake is another place we've also heard that there are so many places to beach your boat, PWC's and be naked. As for open nudity on Lake Havasu ... I will tell you that of the stores that are still open in the marina ... almost ALL of them sell pasties. Most young females will wear g-strings and pasties and it seems to pass the mustard with law enforcment.

Cops have to deal with drunk kids, mostly. So I think they don't concern themselves, primarily, with some skin showing til it gets outta hand when accompanied with booze. It is our intent to now frequent Lake Havasu since the invitation to use this house has been given and encouraged. We have another couple, who are also nudists, that own a 20', open bow Regal, which is stored in the garage of our friends home and that has been offered to us as well. Too bad I sold our PWC!

I'll be certain to keep you informed on the nudist abilities on LH. But the abilities for living naked in Lake Havasu City we obvious. We took advantage of the private backyard and the quiet and sometimes deserted streets to extend our nudity as I stated.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 10/01/2012 :  10:28:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds great. I know a girl who lives in LH, and she spends quite a bit of time skinny dipping in her pool. Don't think she has to worry about the neighbors too much I guess.

Oh yeah, you mentioned earlier, going through the Jack in the Box to get something to eat. I haven't worked up the courage to try that yet. Probably because there was a story not too long ago about a guy who was arrested for doing that. I have gone through a toll plaza on the highway before, while naked. But I put my shorts on my lap and had a backpack with me, which I put on my lap as if I were rummaging through it for the money to pay the toll.

Edited by - rooftopwilly on 10/01/2012 10:39:13 AM

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 10/01/2012 :  3:19:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Fire, how do we get an invite next summer?

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/01/2012 :  3:27:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The difference between what we do and what that guy did, in the Drive Thru, are night and day. He was being an exhibitionist and was purposeful about showing the Drive Thru person is genitals. If you're in a low profile car ... you best bet is to cover. If you're in a vehicle where the bottom of your driver's window is even with Drive Thru counter ... they can't see into your car and your lap. I've done this so many times with guys and gals of ALL ages helping me and they never said a thing or looked at me funny.

Lake Havasu is much like any other city, town that borders the river or lakes. In the summer ... it's hotter than hell. While out and about ... we saw more people, of all ages, wearing less and less. Bikini's are common in stores, the market, you name it. The dumbest thing is the young guys with those damn long board shorts. Might as well wear a pair of pants but they have no qualms about showing a bit of "plumbers crack!" We made comments about some of the young girls that they were showing just as much as if they were naked and couldn't understand why they just didn't go naked. We know it wouldn't happen but still the same ... makes no sense how they dress to cover so little.

The Prof was comfy in just a light sundress and that was it! She even stated ... "it's so hot ... if I could get away with it, I'd ditch the dress too!" We partook in the long stretches of "nothing" between Lake Havasu and Palm Springs and drove/rode naked. Took a 4x4 road to see some monument and got out, took a look and took some pictures. Just us, no one else so we got to do it naked and got some pics for our travel album.

It was a fun weekend, fun naked drive (both ways) and capped off with a side naked trip. I think I got her convinced to try some naked 4x4ing in the future . Now all I need is to find me a decent 4x4 vehicle with some A/C! hahaha

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 10/02/2012 :  01:16:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is awesome. I definitely want to get out that way sometime. I was in Arizona last year, but I was with the (now) ex-wife, and she didn't let me drive naked. I would love to rent a jeep with no doors and hit some back desert roads and just drive naked.

As for the guy that was caught at the drive-thru, yes he was an exhibitionist, but he was in a pickup truck I believe. Still could have been low to the ground, I don't know. Either way, I don't know if I'm ready to chance that or not.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/02/2012 :  09:09:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Willy,

I stand corrected. I thought he was in a regular passenger vehicle and not an SUV or truck ... something high profile.

Dig's,

Once our friends give "us" the green light to have guests ... we'll let you know. hahaha The place is still new to them and so is "renting" a vacation home. They are just getting their feet wet with this stuff and I know they are cautious. It would be fun to have a nudist party there ... even if we couldn't accomodate many sleepovers. It's just a two bedroom. It's not the sleeping space that's an issue ... it's the bathrooms! hahahahahahaha

You and the Mrs. are on "our" list!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 10/03/2012 :  12:37:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You mentioned that LH is sort of abandoned in the summer time. It reminds me, I see some news articles at times about the economic state of the world, how a brand new housing development has been built, but all of the homes are empty. I can't help but think "I'd love to buy a home there and then just spend all the time naked outside in the neighborhood as I want!".

Oh to dream.

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 10/03/2012 :  08:42:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rooftopwilly

I can't help but think "I'd love to buy a home there and then just spend all the time naked outside in the neighborhood as I want!".

Oh to dream.

When I lived in GA, there were quite a few of those. But I remember one in particular, an entire subdivision by the lake, with several houses and streets, and only one or two inhabited homes. And I had the very same thought when I saw some of the backlot homes. You'd literally be able to walk out nude to the mailbox, always be nude in your backyard; take a stroll on your street or walk out to the lake through the backwoods, all completely nude!

If a home in a nudist community is not possible, that's probably the next best thing. I think if you find a real estate agent you can be honest with (I'm looking for a nudist home!), that's not at all impossible.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/03/2012 :  11:17:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nudony

[quote][i]

But; to drive out nude to the grocery store at 2 am, dressing back up in the parking lot, getting back to the car and undressing in the car...that all seems like a hassle to me.

I thought about this yesterday. I had to do some errands and at one point ... I have to admit to remaining dressed because I'd dressed and undressed a few times. Not a big deal cuz I was only wearing shorts and a t shirt but still a little bit of a hassle.

SO ... at the last stop, I redid my route for the remaining numerous errands and those stops that were so close together ... I remained clothed but when I could drive thru or drive for a longer period of time ... I remained nude.

I don't know if it was just this one time but I did see Nudony's point. What it will probably make me do is to plan my route so I can remain nude, while driving, for longer periods of time and despense with the 2 mins of naked driving between stops where I have to get dressed again.

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 10/03/2012 :  10:06:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Edited by - Nudony on 10/03/2012 10:07:18 PM

Page: of 52 Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.36 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved