Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 472 ]  [ Total: 473 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Driving naked
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools
Page: of 52

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/25/2012 :  10:29:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I hit a dry spell for a few days but got back into it full bore last night with a trip to the market in the late evening.

Slipped on a pair of light weight cotton shorts and t shirt, flip flops and headed to the truck. Once in the truck ... off with the flip flops and shorts. Cool night but still nice to have the windows down.

Parking lot was almost empty so I just climbed out and slipped my shorts on in the parking lot. Did my shopping but had to keep stopping and pulling up my shorts. With the weight of my wallet, cell phone and keys ... they kept slipping.

Walking out to the parking lot ... I kept having to slide my shorts up, not because someone might see but so I wouldn't trip! Got out to the truck and started to unload the cart ... shorts slipping again so I just took them off and unloaded 1/2 naked! It was a longer walk to the truck than needed but ... it was nice to be out there alone and out of sight so I could just dispense with the shorts.

Got home and parked close enough to the garage so the Prof could help me unload in the nude as well.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 10/25/2012 :  4:41:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
At least you didn't have to hear the Prof shout "I WIN".

Sorry Guys inside joke.

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/25/2012 :  10:04:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hahahahahaha ... she's hit a dry spell with "winning" as well. She's buried under a pile of papers to grade each night and lots of administrative computer work ... so ... even if she has "won" ... she's either too busy or tired to declare it! hahahahahhahahahaha

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/25/2012 :  10:10:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Then ... I took to the streets again and got some more naked driving in. I had many errands to run today and then had Phys. Therapy this afternoon. Part of the PT is whirlpool time and since I had long pants on ... I needed to change into shorts. Got a head start enroute to PT at various stop lights and stop signs when no other cars were around. Got into the parking lot of the PT office and parked out in the south 40, got out, slipped on the shorts and sneakers and headed into PT.

After I was done, got back in the car and slipped off the shorts, drove through the drive thru for dinner and the drive thru for our prescriptions and then home to a lovely naked woman waiting for me in the garage.

Life is good!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 10/26/2012 :  01:13:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Another naked drive to New York and back tonight, along with a naked fill up in Vermont.

Safebare
Forum Member

Posted - 10/26/2012 :  7:14:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The last warm day of 2012, so i headed to the beach. The first time in my newly acquired convertible. Slipped out of the clothes upon leaving the interstate. Wow! What a feeling, nude and topless at the same time. The beach was great and it was dark by the time I headed home, so didn't need cover even on the interstate.

Always sunny,
Safebare

"Wearing nothing is devine, naked is a state of mind."

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 10/29/2012 :  02:23:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Once again, I drove to New York naked on Saturday night. I stayed at a friend's place as we were going out drinking. This friend and his wife were already out when I got there, they left me the key in the mailbox. Since it was dark when I got there, I got out of my truck naked, fetched the key, then backed my truck up to the back of the house (I backed in so I could keep my drivers side facing the house for less visibility from any neighbors). Once I parked, I got out, let my dog out and let her roam around the backyard to do her business all while I hung out naked outside. Then went inside the house and stayed naked for a bit before getting dressed to head out to meet everyone.

Drove home this afternoon, naked again. Stopped to fill up in Vermont but the station was busy so I had to get dressed. Once i crossed the border though, I stripped off once more. I decided to stop off at a store and get some pumpkins, so I pulled in naked to the parking lot, to the side of the store where I usually do. I had planned on getting out naked and getting dressed, but a bunch of people were out so I had to dress in the truck. I stayed dressed for the three minute ride home from the store and it's a good thing I did because my neighbors across the street were out, with their kids.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/29/2012 :  11:49:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Heading out in a few for an hour + drive to a doctor's appt. Shorts and t shirt are the dress of the day and that's the easiest to take off and put on. Looking forward to a long naked drive ... it's been a while.

Edited by - FireProf on 10/29/2012 11:49:58 AM

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 10/29/2012 :  11:04:12 PM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Safebare

The last warm day of 2012, so i headed to the beach. The first time in my newly acquired convertible.

"Wearing nothing is devine, naked is a state of mind."

Wow, sounds wonserful, I've been eying a Mustang convertible for a while. Still debating with the practicality over the fun.

Jimmie

HomeNudist
Forum Member

Posted - 10/30/2012 :  12:38:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Over the years I have owned 4 ragtops. I still miss driving 'em, but 4WD is more practical now.

The sunroof is ok, but it is just not the same.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/30/2012 :  12:42:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Had a great day of nude driving. Back and forth to the Dr's appt., then through the drive thru for dinner. Fun part was walking out to the garage, climbing in my wife's car and being naked. Drove through the drive thru and remained naked and neither young person knew any different. Nice warm night out while I was driving thru. Ya gotta know your surroundings and any obstecles. I knew where I was going, what the layout was and knew that I sat high enough and had enough coverage to drive thru in my wife's car instead of taking my truck. It can be done and done without anyone knowing any different.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/18/2012 :  8:58:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Interesting little bit of information I received today. I am in law enforcement, but I'm not a state or local cop. I work in certain federal laws, so even though I studied penal law in college, it's not my forte. I am, however, friends with a bunch of city and state police in various states. I was talking to one of my friends today, who is a city cop in New York state and he said that driving naked isn't against the law. He said if anything, a cop may ask you to put some clothes on, but according to him, one wouldn't get ticketed for just driving naked.

Now, of course we all know that there are some cops out there that might ticket you for say disorderly conduct, (even though he said it's not disorderly conduct), so you're still taking a chance. But I thought that was interesting to know.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/18/2012 :  10:49:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I understand and agree completely with your post, the cop's understanding of the law and the fact that some cops don't know the law as well as they should. IF, I'm in my truck, with dark tinted windows, at night and I'm pulled over for a broken tail light ... how is my being naked ... disorderly conduct? Most of the time, a cop can intimidate a person with legal mumbo jumbo and they'll buy it and accept a ticket for fear of getting one for something more serious. I know my wife would probably go this route but I would not. I'd tell the cop ... "I'll see you in court!" BUT ... that being said, my wife holds most of the cards and she can be pretty convincing that her way is the right way ... even though I may not agree! LOL

Seems as though we've had the same conversations with cops. I've posted before about my conversations with several local cops from different cities, many county sheriff deputies, highway patrol men and detectives from LAPD, as well as a detective from where we live, locally and they all have stated that they have more important things to do then to respond to someone simply driving naked. Being lewd and naked while driving is another thing, but simply driving naked is not a priority nor a crime.

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 11/20/2012 :  5:31:27 PM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
If you drive on two lane roads it shouldn't be a problem, no one's going to see you in most vehicles. I wouldn't suggest it around town in the daytime.

On the highway, keep a cover (shorts, towel, kilt) for when you are next to semis or other high vehicles.

And relax!!!

I drove from Mid-Missouri to Houston,Texas twice this year. Lots of naked driving and no problems. I had the CB on and never once heard anything on the air about someone being naked (me or anybody else)

I'll bet, after you've driven naked a couple of times, you won't want to drive any other way.

Jimmie

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/20/2012 :  6:40:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh I don't cover up passing by semis or other high vehicles, unless there is a stand still on the highway. But in those cases, I will usually try to get over into the right lane, so nobody is on my left to look inside. I will cover up if I pass a school bus though.

Page: of 52 Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.48 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved