Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 186 ]  [ Total: 186 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Driving naked
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools
Page: of 52

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2012 :  11:09:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Naked man responsible for wreck on Interstate 49

A man who was driving naked has been arrested following a bizarre crash on a stretch of Interstate 49 in Shreveport, Louisiana about 1 p.m. Sunday.
Shreveport police officers responded to a two-vehicle crash on Interstate 49 in which a vehicle flipped numerous times after plowing into the back of two unsuspecting motorists.
Witnesses reported that a man driving a grey Mitsubishi sedan had been observed traveling northbound on I-49 at excessive speeds, when he slammed into the rear end of a Cadillac sedan occupied by Warren and Linda Windham of Shreveport. The force of the collision was such that Mitsubishi flipped multiple times landing on its side.
It was learned that the driver of the Mitsubishi, Weston Ericson, 37, of Diamond Head, Mississippi crawled from his disabled vehicle at which time he began to physically assault Mrs. Windham. Ericson, who was completely void of any clothing, was ultimately restrained by passing motorists who witnessed the attack and subdued him until officers arrived. Mrs. Windham received only minor injuries.
Ericson, who sustained a possible broken arm in the crash was subsequently transported to LSUHSC and ultimately charged with DWI first offense. Mr. Warren complained of neck and back pain and was transported to an area hospital.
The investigation into the crash is ongoing at this hour.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2012 :  11:21:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
These types of stories really piss me off. He was Driving While Intoxicated and caused the accident. The his "nakedness" did NOT cause the accident and as far as I can tell ... it had nothing to do with the wreck.

New journalists love to grab their readers with something juicy as the headline. Driving naked didn't cause the accident ... the "intoxication" most likely did.

Easy fix ... drive clothed or naked and DO NOT drive while stoned or drunk!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/13/2013 :  12:37:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just bumping this thread by saying I can not WAIT for it to warm up so I can start driving naked again.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/13/2013 :  12:43:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Same here! It's been downright cold for us Southern Californians! Here in our valley, it's been in the high 20's in the mornings til around 10 am when it's warm enough to be outside in a robe! It's now 9:30 am and it's still only 44 degrees!

Our high today will reach a whoopin' 50 degrees. IF ... we were headed someplace warm and it was a long enough drive ... I'd get in the truck, make sure the cab's heated up and then strip off and drive to our destination but ... most of our drives have been shorter than an hour so ... I remain clothed. Just too hard to slip on and off the levi's, boots and layers.

Hoping our temps are warm enough to do the Palm Springs to AZ drive later this month, in the nude!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/13/2013 :  6:26:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Fire,

It was 73 here yesterday and 68 today, even opened up the outdoor shower.

Yes I am rubbing it in. hehe :-)

Diger

Jimmie2
Forum Member

Posted - 01/13/2013 :  7:10:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jimmie2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
High of 80 high in central Florida...spent the whole day naked in Freygaritaville!!! :)

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/13/2013 :  8:40:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diger

Hey Fire,

It was 73 here yesterday and 68 today, even opened up the outdoor shower.

Yes I am rubbing it in. hehe :-)

Diger

Nice! It'll be later in the month before we see temps like that. We are hopeful that the forecast for where we are going in AZ, is correct, which is temps in the low 70's!

Won't be pool weather but plenty warm enough for some sunning!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/13/2013 :  10:29:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hear you Jimmie. It's one of only two reasons I wish I was still living in south Florida (the other is for riding my Harley year round).

FP, you are bitching that it's only 44 degrees, when I left work tonight, it was a whopping 44 degrees! I decided to drive home naked. Well, semi-naked. I didn't feel like taking my boots and socks off, so I took off my jacket and t-shirt, and pulled my pants down to my knees.

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2013 :  4:05:42 PM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It was 19 degrees when I got to work last night and 13 when I left at 2:00AM.
Needless to say, I wasn't thinking of being naked. LOL
Like you Rooftop, I always think "What the hell did I ever leave Florida for"!!!

Jimmie

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2013 :  9:57:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah ... I'm bitchin!!! THIS IS SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/15/2013 :  01:55:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Actually Jimmie, I know exactly why I left, and I'm glad I did. Still, there are times like this that it would be nice to be back.

FireProf, I was just messing with you. It's funny that your cold is our heat wave! I do get the channel KTLA, and I have a friend in Palm Springs, so I do see and hear about the weather out there. Looks like you guys are going to warm back up this week, into the 70s.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/15/2013 :  11:02:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know you were messin' with me! That's why I put the after my post.

We know what sissies we are, when it comes to cold weather. We are so used to it always being warmer, that we do tend to forget that we do have a winter here in So Cal and since it's not very long, we get bitchy when it lingers. We definately shouldn't bitch, there are places that would love to have our 45-50 degree temps. WE are planning a getaway to a warmer place (AZ) with nudist friends but ... even for us So Californians ... the night time lows, there, are in the low 40's but the daytime highs will be in the high 60's - low 70's.

The house was a brisk 58 this morning, when we got up! I got the heater going but have to sit in front of the computer in a robe!

We look forward to the "warming" trend. Maybe I'll get to do some naked driving to the club and lay out in the sun and thaw out! hahaha

Edited by - FireProf on 01/15/2013 11:04:01 AM

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2013 :  01:55:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In another forum I post in about nudism (I think some of you are over there too), we were discussing our recent naked drives and one idiot had to chime in calling us all exhibitionists and saying he hoped we all were thrown in jail. I haven't been back to the forum to see the responses as of yet.

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2013 :  10:32:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some guy here has been doing residential burglary naked. He's not very good at it so he keeps getting arrested. Of course he has been called "a sex offender" by the media.
http://www.khq.com/story/20611936/naked-prowler-naked-burglar-spokane-police-sort-it-out

Edited by - Bob Knows on 01/17/2013 10:36:40 AM

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2013 :  4:21:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bob, can you give us some more background on the guy though? That story you linked says that they caught a "registered sex offender". So they aren't saying he's a sex offender for getting naked and burglarizing, he was already registered as a sex offender for previous crimes. But I can't seem to find anything on his previous crimes that caused him to be registered.

Page: of 52 Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 4.91 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved