Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 176 ]  [ Total: 176 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Driving naked
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools
Page: of 52

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2013 :  02:16:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Willy,

On that other forum ... everyone is ignoring that person and his idiotic comments.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/30/2013 :  8:11:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It was 70degs this morning when I left the house for work at 2am so I couldn't resist getting in some extra nude time.

It was great but what a pain getting those long pants on before exiting the truck at work. Lets hope we get some more unseasonably warm weather soon.

Diger

Edited by - Diger on 01/30/2013 8:12:27 PM

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/30/2013 :  11:05:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It was almost 50 here tonight when I left work. I wanted to drive naked, but I had my boots on and long pants, it was too much of a hassle.

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 01/31/2013 :  2:05:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yea, willy, been there. The quick change is a lot easier in summer with shorts and sandals.

Bob

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 02/01/2013 :  03:12:30 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hurricanes in Florida, and humid there, too, earthquakes in California, snow in Canada - where is the perfect place for nudism? Indoors is not a valid answer!

As for driving naked, where I live in No. California, it's strictly a summer sport, but the Sierra backroads are often deserted, unless I'm driving naked, and then people come out of the woodwork and drive toward me in the opposite direction. When I wear clothes, the roads are truly deserted.

For a lot of people, ideal nudism in the outdoors is a daunting task when it's not summer

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 02/06/2013 :  09:13:46 AM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Warmskin

Hurricanes in Florida, and humid there, too, earthquakes in California, snow in Canada - where is the perfect place for nudism? Indoors is not a valid answer!

As for driving naked, where I live in No. California, it's strictly a summer sport, but the Sierra backroads are often deserted, unless I'm driving naked, and then people come out of the woodwork and drive toward me in the opposite direction. When I wear clothes, the roads are truly deserted.

For a lot of people, ideal nudism in the outdoors is a daunting task when it's not summer.

#1. Anywhere you can safely undress without offending anyone. Some exploration and preparation may be required.

#2. If they are coming at you, they can't tell if you are naked or not (unless you're on a motorcycle). If they're next to you going in the same direction, shorts, kilt or towel for cover is standard equipment.

#3. For some, even summer can be daunting. Then #1 becomes a little more difficult but can be done with perserverance.

Jimmie

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/06/2013 :  11:48:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The weather has turned cold again here in So Cal. Really cutting into my shorts, t shirt and flip flop routine. Much happening here and it's been difficult to do any naked driving, lately. I was taken back a bit last week. I wanted to drive home naked from a trip to AZ but my wife told me that the "nudist" friends we were taking back to the airport, in Palm Springs, were very nervous about me driving naked ... so I canned it. I'll wait and take a trip back out to AZ to our friends home for the weekend and drive there and back naked then ... for a Loooonnnnngggg naked driving trip. Until then, I'll have to wait til it warms up here at home to resume my routine. Clouds, wind and rain on the horizon.

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2013 :  11:05:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FireProf what part oa AZ do you come to????????? old buzzard

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2013 :  11:15:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lately? ... Lake Havasu City. We used to visit Laughlin quite frequently. We had PWC's and were big into houseboating and boating on the lake and river. For some reason ... we stopped doing that and are now wanting to get back into it.

Some very close friends now have a home in LHC and have invited us to visit and have offered it to us to use. We are planning a return trip with grown children and grandchildren to get them into the boating thing. If it's warm enough ... nudity will be the dress code at the house and on the lake. This has been one of my favorite routes for driving naked. Done it a few times now and kinda get bugged if we have someone in the truck that isn't comfortable with it. I'd rather they found their own transportation! hahaha

We've made a couple of stops to explore and there's nothing like driving naked, taking a detour on a dirt road, out into the open desert and get out of the truck naked and walk around and check things out. Once ... I had to put shoes on cuz the flip flops weren't cuttin' it on the rocks!

Edited by - FireProf on 02/10/2013 11:43:28 AM

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/12/2013 :  9:19:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was driving home today from my mom's house, about a 6 hour drive, and just couldn't stop wishing that it were warmer out so I could enjoy the drive naked again.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/12/2013 :  10:48:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's been "freezing" here ... by So Cal standards. Most of today it was in the mid to high 40's, didn't get over 52. I am missing driving around naked! hahahaha

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 02/12/2013 :  11:32:15 PM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It's been in the 30's here for way too long.

Went to Eldon a couple weeks ago, almost an hour drive, had loose sweats on so I could undress easily enough. By the time it got warm enough in the car...I was almost there!!! Same for the trip back.

I looked out today, after putting bird feed out, there are all kinds of birds out...robins, bluejays, even a woodpecker. I was hoping the groundhog was right...we'll see. I am so ready for warmer weather!!!

Jimmie

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2013 :  11:56:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fireprof fine on going to havasu,been there a lotI live east of Quartzsite and frequent the Magic Circle just south of QZ.It has been cool here also,one of the coolest winters we have had since we moved here 15 years ago. had some pipes freeze this winter###&##. If you ever have the time to stop by the Magic Circle let me know,would like to meet you. OLD BUZZARD

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2013 :  2:12:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ol' Buzz ...

I'll be sure to do that. I'd love to visit QZ and Magic Circle. Heard about it and would like to see it first hand.

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 02/14/2013 :  4:20:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok Fireprof I am usualy out one or two days a week.The circle disbands on April 15 for the summer and starts up the following September 15.Just to hot in the summer take care old buzzard

Page: of 52 Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.76 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved