Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 173 ]  [ Total: 173 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Driving naked
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools
Page: of 52

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 05/15/2013 :  10:31:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I got in a great nude drive tonight, I went out after dark to put my little convertible in the garage for the night and I thought why not.

I live in the country so I took about a 15 mile drive around some country roads with only a pair of shorts laying in he seat beside me. The air was a little cool but it felt great. I only passed a few cars but after a while I wasn't even nervous any more. I see more of these drives in my future.

Andy you know the car I am talking about. :-)

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/15/2013 :  11:27:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's the ticket Digs!

I went to the beach today. It was warming up enough this morning so I loaded the truck and slipped on some shorts and a t shirt. I needed fuel for my truck so I had to stay covered for that. After fueling, went through the drive thru at Starbucks for breakfast. Kept the t shirt on, ditched the shorts.

After paying and leaving the drive thru window ... off with the shirt and onto the freeway. It's an hour's drive and comfortable and uneventful. Got into the parking lot along with a bunch of students of a nearby tech school ... so getting out naked and slipping into the shorts was OUT. hahaha it's getting harder for me to get dressed in the truck. My legs don't bend like they used to and my back is really screwed up.

After a great day on the beach it was time for the hike back up the hill. When I got to the truck ... I was sweating like ... I was sweating a lot! hahaha Waited for the coast to clear and stripped in the parking lot and got it and turned on the A/C. By the time I got to the freeway ... the A/C was off and the window opened a bit. An hour + drive home, stopping to pick up dinner at a "curbside" delivery restaurant. I love that my truck sits so high!

Got home and was greeted by my lovely wife to help me bring in all my beach stuff and dinner so I could get out of the truck naked and straight to the "splash locker!" (shower)

During this time of the year, during the warmer days ... the Prof will go to work wearing panties but drives home commando! Dress/skirt hiked up and sits on a towel. I love the hot weather! hahaha

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/21/2013 :  12:01:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Got my first nude drives in recently too. I've been laid up with a broken leg (way to start the summer), but last week I had to drive down to New York to see the doctor. I was clothed on the drive down, but once I crossed the border coming back, I stripped down and enjoyed the drive nude. I did keep my shorts on one leg though, over the cast (left leg) so if I had to slip them on quickly, it would have been easier to do. Then this past weekend I was in Niagara Falls and Toronto. I drove home from Toronto nude the entire way, except one stop for gas. The station I pulled into had too many businesses around to do it naked. However, after I filled up, I found a quiet side road near the highway and got out naked, let my dog out of the car to pee, stretch her legs and drink some water. Then naked the rest of the way home once again.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/21/2013 :  02:42:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cool Willy!

Got in a bit of naked driving today while running errands. Was babysitting our youngest grandkids a bit ago and when my daughter got home, I walked down to the truck, stripped in the parking lot and drove home. Got out naked and walked into the garage. Easy enough to do at 11:30 pm!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 05/21/2013 :  7:25:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Got in another nude drive in my little convertible last night, this time I took a much longer run.

The night air is so relaxing.

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/21/2013 :  8:17:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For me ... I think driving naked on a warm summer night, windows down and the fresh air blowing through the cab of my truck ... is really the best. We had a convertible for a while, 6 yrs to be exact. It was a 1998 Chrysler Sebring, Dark Green with tan interior. We loved that car but the Prof wanted to be up off the ground ... so to speak, to we bought her an SUV and sold the convertible to my sister. It's still in the family but has seen much better days. I don't think it's good to sell your "nice" cars to family if they aren't going to take care of them! haahhahahaha

The weather's changed for the better and I'm back to driving naked daily, at some point or another. I'd just like to get in the truck or the Prof's SUV and take a road trip from club to club and not wear anything til we absolutely have to. Nice part about the Prof's car ... sits high and has dark tinted windows like the truck.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 05/26/2013 :  11:07:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We went to the nudist resort in Crossville yesterday and had a great day in the sun and visiting with friends. When we started for home it was dark and I just couldn't bring myself to wear those clothes. I had a nice 2 hour nude drive home in our van and I think Angie is getting use to me doing it. Now I'm fixing to go out to put my convertible in the garage so that means another nude spin tonight.

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/27/2013 :  12:30:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I first started driving naked, the Prof would look at me with kind of a ... "what the heck do you think you're doing?" look. After our 4th or 5th visit to our nude beach, we decided to just drive home. Previous times, we cleaned up and slipped on something and drove to a nearby beach town for dinner, but this time ... we decided to drive home.

The clothes she went in were now sweaty from the long walk back up the hill to the truck. I had a hawaiian shirt in the truck that I wore to the beach but changed into a t shirt for the walk down and back up. She and I took our sponge baths way off at the end of the parking lot and I said ... "you can either go home in sweaty clothes, my hawaiian shirt or ... naked, like me!"

She opted for the shirt and actually left it opened. She's ridden home naked a few times but most times she'll wear a shirt like mine or bring one of her own but she enjoys the comfortableness of being nude/semi nude in the truck. She finally got that no one can see into the truck and that made it better and her more comfortable but ... she still won't do it ALL the time.

I can't wait for summer so I can do a cruise around the neighborhood late at night and do it naked. I think that would be fun. Most times I just drive home, get out and come inside. hahaha

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/27/2013 :  10:58:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Because of my leg being broken, I've been staying home for the most part. Granted, the weather has been too crappy to even enjoy being naked outside lately, but the rains have stopped and it's warming back up. But due to the fact that it takes me longer to get to my truck, I won't be just walking out to it naked like I did last year. I'll wear my shorts out to it, then slip them off inside. Most of my driving right now is down to New York to see the doctor, which I have to do again on Thursday, so I'll be driving down and back naked once again.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 05/27/2013 :  10:35:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Fire,

You and Willy have been a bad bad influence on me. I'm Hooked

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/27/2013 :  11:01:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know I speak for Willy as well ... but we're more than happy to have you as part of the Driving Naked Team!

I will get some serious naked driving in tomorrow. I've been clothed more this weekend then I care to admit! BIG baseball tournament for our grandson. Didn't turn out as well as we'd have liked, they got second place, but they played great all weekend and I think they'd just had enough after 30 innings of baseball! hahahaha I know the parents did!

I'll probably go on a little road trip with a cooler and snacks. Go drive some of the back roads here in town, do some mountain and hill driving and maybe take a few pictures of my naked road trip.

Thursday I'll most likely go to the club and then Friday ... I hope to play in a golf tournament for the club but it's not naked golf. Too bad!

Status report later this week!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/28/2013 :  12:04:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FireProf definitely speaks for me there. Glad we got you hooked Diger. I just wish I was doing more of it like I planned to this year.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/30/2013 :  12:03:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My plans for a day at the beach didn't turn out. It wasn't for lack of ability ... I just didn't feel like driving down the freeway in traffic and walking up and down that very steep trail. I decided to head to one of the nude clubs nearby. I thought I'd eat at their cafe and called them this morning to make sure the cafe was open.

I got a recorded message and it said that the club was closed on Tuesday's and Wednesday's to non members. Huh ... now what do I do? I didn't have the renewal cash so I could go to our club,. til the 1st, so ... the next best thing ... go on a long naked drive and explore some roads I've not been on since we moved out here.

By the time I returned home ... I'd driven over 100 miles on winding hill roads, dirt roads and some pretty nice back country roads, along with city streets. It was over 80 degrees here and it felt great to drive about 45-50 mph, windows down and the music playing. Every once in a while a car came the other way but where I was ... not much traffic. Had to stop once and get rid of all the liquid I was drinking. Found a great spot, got out naked, walked around the truck, took care of business and then stood out there and enjoyed the area around me for a few minutes, got back in and continued on ... still no cars coming in either direction for several minutes.

It was almost as good a naked day as going to the beach. My legs thank me for not subjecting them to the steep trail but I will attempt to visit the club I didn't get to today, tomorrow. It'll be another naked drive there and home.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/30/2013 :  12:18:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds like a great day FireProf. I'll get my nude driving in tomorrow when I have to drive down to New York for my doctor's appointment.

Yesterday, I backed my truck into my garage to clean it. My truck doesn't completely fit in the garage, so I left the door wide open while I cleaned. Of course I did it in the nude. I open the doors up to block the view from the neighbors. I didn't do the best job, but that's because I was hopping around on one leg, which was getting tiresome, so I did it as quickly as possible.

Afterwards, I enjoyed a bit of naked time in the sun on my back porch

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/30/2013 :  9:07:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I clocked quite a few hours of nude driving today. I had a Dr. appt down in NY this afternoon, so I got in some good naked driving going down there. Slipped my clothes on at the border and just kept them on since the Dr's office was less than 5 minutes away. After my appt though, I jumped in the truck, stripped down and drove another 25 minutes or so down to this small city to get some shopping done. Once I did that, I drove back home, but took some nice back roads to enjoy the day, and the naked driving a bit longer. I decided to drive along Lake Champlain a little ways and jumped out of my truck in a few spots to take some pictures (naked of course). I then went to fill up my gas naked in Vermont, since it's just across the lake and a lot cheaper than NY. Well I was getting out of my truck naked to pump the gas, but another car pulled in and took the pump right next to me. So I had to hop back into the car and throw on a pair of shorts. Not sure if they saw me or not. Then I jumped back in my truck, stayed dressed because the border back to Canada was only a few minutes away, then stripped back down for the drive back home. Got a few new pictures on a nice deserted back road in Canada.

Page: of 52 Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.25 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved