Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 224 ]  [ Total: 224 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Driving naked
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools
Page: of 52

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 07/29/2013 :  9:49:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A couple of weeks ago we went skinny dipping at my future sister in law's. I was not driving but decided to ride home in the nude. When we got home I just wrapped my towel around me and walked to the back door. Kim stole my towel and ran in. teased me with lock before letting me in after motion light turned off.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/29/2013 :  10:56:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm almost in a state of depression!

The storage lot where our motorhome is stored is having some extensive parking area work done. None of the RV's can't be taken out. They gave us far warning but I got the dates all mixed up.

GE camping trip cancelled for now. Rescheduling trip ...

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 07/29/2013 :  11:38:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry to hear FireProf.

I got in a really short naked drive tonight. I've been cleaning out my basement and getting rid of a lot of things before my move next week. Took about 7 bags worth of shoes, clothes, bags, etc, to be donated. I went to this place that has the bins you can put them in and was going to get out naked and do this, but there was a sign saying "No trespassing" and that there were cameras in place. It was only around 8:30 too, so still light enough to be seen. Sure enough, I looked and there was a camera mounted up high, looking right down on the area. So I slipped on my shorts, put all the bags into the bins, then slipped them back off a I was getting in my truck.

Earlier today though, as I was cleaning everything out, I was taking my garbage out front naked. Not all the way to the curb, but just halfway down the driveway, behind my truck. I also loaded up my car with those 7 bags while naked earlier today.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/30/2013 :  03:13:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Got in a little bit of naked driving today but so little that ... I purposely left on trash bin out on the walkway to the backyard, while we left to babysit our youngest grandkids. I knew we'd be home late so... once home, got out of the truck naked and came inside to unload the arms full of stuff, then back outside to the trash bin and brought in back.

I was having naked outside withdrawals today! LOL

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 07/30/2013 :  06:23:50 AM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf
Today, we vacate the house for the cleaning lady. We will visit a winery or two and the only thing that would make it better is if they had a clothing optional wine tasting bar or patio!

Maybe you could make the suggestion, Fire, you might get something started. Of course, everyone would know where to find you after that!!! LOL

Jimmie

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/30/2013 :  10:25:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There are a couple of wineries out here that have a perfect place for a nude tasting area. I may just have to throw it out there and see what reaction I get! LOL

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 07/31/2013 :  12:40:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry about not beeing able to get the motor home out of the storage lot Prof,that really sucks. hope the repairs dont take to long. No nude driving here as the heat is to hot to be out in it for very long.Just stay home most of the time,nude,inside the house whare it is cool. Old Buzzard

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 08/01/2013 :  12:11:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some more naked driving in today. Drove down to NY again. Walked out to my truck, clothes in hand, at about 6:30 this morning. Drove down to the border and threw my clothes on to cross. Stopped just over the border for breakfast at McDonald's then had to run 5 minutes to the Ford dealership to pick up a part for my truck, so I kept the clothes on. Once I left Ford, it was about a 15 minute drive to the garage that was going to install the part so I stripped down for the ride there. Stripped naked again to drive the 25 minutes down to the city to do some shopping. After shopping, I stripped off once again and drove to Vermont to fill up. Was just about to get out of my truck naked as there were no other cars at the pumps on that side when suddenly one car pulled in and went to the pump just on the opposite side of me. So I had to slip on my shorts. The border is just a few minutes from the gas station, so I kept the shorts on until after I crossed, then slipped them off once again for the drive home. Normally it's just about an hours drive at this time, but since it was rush hour traffic, I took a longer route home that avoided all of that. So I got a nice long naked ride in back home. I had to cross a bridge with a toll, but rather than dress, I simply set my shorts on top of my lap. As I pulled up to the booth and paid my toll, the girl was sitting down and I realized she couldn't see up in my truck, so I slipped the shorts back off and then continued on. Once I got home, none of my neighbors were out and around, so I was able to unload my car naked.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/01/2013 :  5:13:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The motor coach is locked into the storage lot. Couldn't get it out til this Sat., late. We'll just have to reschedule our trip. I'm sure we'll be able to get a few days in before the Prof goes back to work in late Aug.

Got in some nude driving along the coast as we departed our two day/one night stay at the beach to celebrate our 40th Anniversary. Then it was onto the freeway and then a back road to home. Flipped the car around and backed into the garage, got out naked and unpacked the car. Got back in the car, turned it around and now that the suitcase has been unpacked, we are both naked in front of the computer!

Gonna head out back in a few and catch some rays. We did spend some time naked in our hotel room and out on the patio. Lots of buildings around but I scoped out the buildings and found that two of them were office buildings that were completely vacant! Another building was an apartment building and many of the apartments were vacation rentals and those having a view of our balcony were not occupied. It was a good time to have our room and for our room to be rented by nudists! hahaha

All in all ... a very nice Anniversary!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 08/01/2013 :  11:31:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pretty much the same driving today as the other day, NY and back, with some driving all around there. Only differences were this time I was able to fill up my gas while naked, but the toll booth girl was standing up and leaning out to collect tolls, so I laid my shorts on top of my lap and tucked the top of them up under my seat belt so it looked as if I were wearing them.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 08/06/2013 :  8:58:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A lot more naked driving today. Down to New York, then over to Saranac Lake, NY, back up to Montreal. Went through those toll booths again today but again the collector was up high so I just placed my shorts over my lap.

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 08/10/2013 :  11:37:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've got a lot to do this weekend, but what I going to do is put it off and go drive around for a while. This is the first weekend that it hasn't been raining in some time. The lawn can wait.

Tim

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 08/10/2013 :  10:56:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, I moved back to New York...and I did almost the entire ride in the nude. I got dressed to cross the border and then stopped for a quick snack. I was filling up my gas naked when one truck was pulling out of the station, one was pulling in and they stopped to talked to one another (the drivers not the trucks) right next to me. So I slipped into my truck and put my shorts on.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/11/2013 :  01:09:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Helped our daughter out in her classroom, getting it ready for students on Monday. Afterwards ... we both left together but we stopped for a drink at Starbucks while she continued toward her home.

After we got our drinks and before I could pull outta the parking space, my wife says ..."here, (as she hands me a towel) take your clothes off, you'll feel better and the drive home will be more fun and more comfortable."

Gotta love a woman that's looking out for your best interests! hahaha

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 08/13/2013 :  7:51:44 PM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

After we got our drinks and before I could pull outta the parking space, my wife says ..."here, (as she hands me a towel) take your clothes off, you'll feel better and the drive home will be more fun and more comfortable."

Gotta love a woman that's looking out for your best interests! hahaha

Ya might wanna hang on to that young lady, Fire!!!

Jimmie

Page: of 52 Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 2.54 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved