Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 276 ]  [ Total: 276 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Driving naked
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools
Page: of 52

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/06/2010 :  11:02:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i have driven on many secondary roads in georgia even during daylight when i would only see one or two other cars. if i'm going to drive nude i'm not going to do it on a main road or a highway unless its late at night

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  6:06:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have to admit, I haven't done it yet. I guess this is one more thing on the bucket list.

Who am I kidding? I'm going to do this as soon as the weather is warm enough!

Tim

cony
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2010 :  08:36:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TallTim

Have to admit, I haven't done it yet. I guess this is one more thing on the bucket list.

Tim

Why wait, turn up the heating in the car

Cony

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2010 :  08:53:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cony

quote:

Tim

Why wait, turn up the heating in the car

Cony

Because driving around without a shirt, in this weather will attract more attention then I need. Give me 6-8 weeks!

Tim

Nudejon
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2010 :  09:01:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We used to drive naked all the time, we would go up in the mountains, strip and drive the mountain trails, some times we would stay that way for the 2 hour drive home through 3 towns. We had a lot of fun there, but since we moved to Florida, have not done it very many times. We still do go to the National forest for a naked drive, but we meet a lot of other cars and the wife is scared of being seen.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2010 :  09:55:44 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Tim

Hey Tim we have a bucket list started here:

http://www.nudist-resorts.org/talk/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3644&whichpage=1&SearchTerms=bucket%2Clist

Diger

Edited by - Diger on 03/07/2010 09:57:08 AM

Nudejon
Forum Member

Posted - 03/09/2010 :  5:07:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife suggested we go for a naked drive out in the forest the week end like our old days, I am all for that, and if it gets warm enough we can find a place to start an all over tan.

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/09/2010 :  9:08:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
haven't really done this properly. I tried to years ago but a girlfriend at the time thought I was trying to start something else and she became very aroused and carried away so the drive and thrill I was interested in did not last as long as I hoped, maybe 1/2 an hour or an hour but I was keen for the whole evening. Maybe I need to try it with my wife some time.

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 03/09/2010 :  9:12:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diger

quote:

Tim

Hey Tim we have a bucket list started here:

http://www.nudist-resorts.org/talk/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3644&whichpage=1&SearchTerms=bucket%2Clist

Diger

Thanks!

Tim

youbetcha
Forum Member

Posted - 03/10/2010 :  02:14:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've done it on numerous occasions, both in the day and night. Having lived in a rather isolated area with little to no traffic at times, it was easy to do and I had my shorts near by if I was going to into traffic.

glensr

Posted - 03/11/2010 :  2:34:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I have both done this in California and in Arizona. Especially coming home from a nudist resort and letting the garage door opener let us into our home without having to get out of the car. Yes, on more than one occasion, I was driving and the wife would be totally nude. The truckers would honk their approval but never was stopped by law enforcement. The wife is quite busty I might add. She didn't care bout the truckers. We're nudists! However that was ten years ago and as we age, have become a bit more conservative in that regard. Still, nice memories.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/06/2010 :  4:37:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, got my first naked driving in for the year. Since it was wet outside this morning, I took the truck to work instead of the harley. And of course, since it was warm out, I decided to do it au-naturel. Grabbed some clothes & shoes, along with my lunch, and I jumped in the car. I drove the speed limit & made sure to come to complete stops everywhere, just to avoid getting pulled over for some stupid reason. Of course, wouldn't you know it, I got to the end of my street, took a right, then came up to the next stop sign and first car I see on the roads is a cop! Not many cars out at 4 am, but I see a cop right there. It's a 4-way stop and he was already stopped, so he went on before I got close enough for him to see in.

Anyhow, at work we have to park a bit away and take a shuttle bus in. Since I was naked, I pulled into the far end corner of the parking lot, so I could get dressed first. This of course adds time onto my trip home, since I have to go all the way to the back corner, but worth it for the drive in.

cony
Forum Member

Posted - 05/09/2010 :  08:17:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Last week I was in town for work and when I finished I had enough time to go to the local nude beach (I knew I would, it was planned that way ). As soon as I arrived at the beach I striped off in the car park and wearing just a towel went down the path to the beach for an enjoyable couple of hours (working on my vitamin D). When I finished I returned to the car, placed the towel I had been wearing on the driving seat and started to drive home (about 2½ hours through traffic (rush hour in town) and then down the highway). There was no problem going through town, everyone seems to be pre-occupied with the traffic and road in front of them. When I was close to home I decided to pop over to the orchard to pick fresh lemons, all au naturel of course! I only got dressed when I returned to the car for the 500 M drive back home.

Cony

txnatnud
Forum Member

Posted - 05/09/2010 :  1:55:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Only drove nude once and absolutley loved it, but......read on. Got up very early one morning as I almost always do, nude of course since I sleep that way - still dark in the neighborhood and no lights on looking across the hills at the neighbors - all are still asleep. Opened the side door to the garage and walked out to feed the dogs - that ten feet or so is about as far as I can go outside nude, as this area is surrounded by adjacent thick trees and protected from view, especially when dark. The cool air was so refreshing and as I walked back in the garage, I got inspired to take a quick ride nude while everyone appeared to still be asleep. I I threw a pair of shorts in the truck and hopped in for a short twenty minute ride on some back roads. Wow, it was a great feeling and I'm all for doing things nude when I can. I was thinking how great this is to drive nude and that I should do this more often and there it was - DEER!!!!! Avoided the deer, but the rest of the way home, I thought about the scenario that could have happened had I hit that deer (or if the deer had hit me, as is sometimes the case). The truck could have been made useless or I could have been injured to where I could not have slipped on my shorts. I'll probably still be tempted to drive nude again someday, but I'll think real hard about it before I do.

MTBnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 05/09/2010 :  8:13:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I sometimes enjoy driving home from Sandy Hook nude! I live in Sinking Springs Pa (Outside of Reading) So it takes me almost 3 hours to get to Sandy Hook. I usually don't leave till dusk, soo by the time I get back to my car an pack everything up an on my way home it's really starting to get dark. Soooo I only wear sandles and basketball short. So when I'm driving home I kick the sandles off an slide my shorts off but leave them on the floor to easily get them back on if I have to. There is nothing like being on the highway nude on a warm night with the windows down an the music up!! :) Heading down with my girlfriend again this Friday I can't wait!!!! :)

Life is short,PLAY NAKED!!
Blessed Be!!
Derek

Page: of 52 Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.37 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved