Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 202 ]  [ Total: 202 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Driving naked
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools
Page: of 52

Jimmie2
Forum Member

Posted - 09/30/2014 :  5:09:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jimmie2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well there ya go...
"Tractor-trailer with naked
passenger rear ends school bus full of students"

http://wgntv.com/2014/09/30/tractor-trailer-with-naked-passenger-rear-ends-school-bus-full-of-students/

HNATDT

gnarlyoldman
Forum Member

Posted - 09/30/2014 :  7:08:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When you're driving, you need to keep your mind on the driving. A cell phone or naked babe in the cab can be distracted driving.

It doesn't say that the naked female was arrested for being naked.

Naked is green.

Edited by - gnarlyoldman on 09/30/2014 7:09:48 PM

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/30/2014 :  7:57:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm really glad those kids are alright. A semi hitting anything is bad news.

The female passenger was naked but the driver was not. There's more to this story than "someone naked in the cab" of that truck. It's not a good idea to jump to conclusions that simply Driving Naked will cause this type of accident ... or any type of accident.

We'll need to get the entire story before we can find any fault with the passenger. She may have been naked but ... she was not driving that big rig.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Digital_Cowboy
Forum Member

Posted - 10/02/2014 :  12:59:56 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Digital_Cowboy's MSN Messenger address  Send Digital_Cowboy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jimmie2

Well there ya go...

http://wgntv.com/2014/09/30/tractor-trailer-with-naked-passenger-rear-ends-school-bus-full-of-students/

HNATDT

Sadly, according to the article she was given a towel to “cover-up” in front of the children.

And even sadder is that the most common reason as to why she was nude had to do with sex.

Live Long and Prosper
Herman

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/02/2014 :  3:35:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Digital_Cowboy

quote:
Originally posted by Jimmie2

Well there ya go...

HNATDT

Sadly, according to the article she was given a towel to “cover-up” in front of the children.

And even sadder is that the most common reason as to why she was nude had to do with sex.

Live Long and Prosper
Herman

Wonder ... were her clothes not easily reachable? Was she changing clothes, riding naked, getting ready to give the truck driver oral sex (which could be done without removing her clothes) ... lots of unanswered questions and nothing factual. I just think it's unwise to speculate until all the facts are in as to what was going on. Hell ... for all we know, she was hitching, got in the truck, the driver pulled a gun and told her to strip. He got excited, distracted ... bam ... this accident happened. Now there's some speculation.

I'll reserve judgment until I read ALL the facts and ... this is not going to change my driving nude or my wife riding nude. We happen to realize how important it is to concentrate on driving these days. It's not me I'm worried about ... it's the other people!

Digital_Cowboy
Forum Member

Posted - 10/02/2014 :  7:54:25 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Digital_Cowboy's MSN Messenger address  Send Digital_Cowboy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

Wonder ... were her clothes not easily reachable? Was she changing clothes, riding naked, getting ready to give the truck driver oral sex (which could be done without removing her clothes) ... lots of unanswered questions and nothing factual. I just think it’s unwise to speculate until all the facts are in as to what was going on. Hell ... for all we know, she was hitching, got in the truck, the driver pulled a gun and told her to strip. He got excited, distracted ... bam ... this accident happened. Now there’s some speculation.

I’ll reserve judgment until I read ALL the facts and ... this is not going to change my driving nude or my wife riding nude. We happen to realize how important it is to concentrate on driving these days. It’s not me I’m worried about ... it’s the other people!

FireProf,

I’d love to know more about this case. I agree there are a LOT of unanswered questions, and too much speculation.

Hell, for all we know she could have been sacked out in the sleeper compartment. And as we know a lot of people nudist or otherwise like to sleep in the nude.

We don’t even really know that the crash was because she was nude. The driver could have been distracted by just about anything.

What I do find to be interesting is that there is more speculation as to why she was nude rather then to what caused the crash.

Live Long and Prosper
Herman

Digital_Cowboy
Forum Member

Posted - 10/08/2014 :  11:11:34 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Digital_Cowboy's MSN Messenger address  Send Digital_Cowboy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I found this article at one of my local stations Facebook pages:

http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/weird/2014/10/08/woman-arrested-during-nude-drive-with-child-in-lap/16907031/

The only issues I have with what she is/was doing is that she was putting her child in danger by not having it in a car seat. And that she is alleged to have been intoxicated.

Live Long and Prosper
Herman

Edited by - Digital_Cowboy on 10/08/2014 11:12:53 PM

gnarlyoldman
Forum Member

Posted - 10/09/2014 :  3:28:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I notice that Ms.Lyndsey Baker was arrested for driving while intoxicated, but not for being naked. The cops chased her down and stopped her for being naked, but being naked wasn't a valid excuse for a documented arrest.

Naked is green.

Digital_Cowboy
Forum Member

Posted - 10/11/2014 :  8:47:23 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Digital_Cowboy's MSN Messenger address  Send Digital_Cowboy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gnarlyoldman

I notice that Ms.Lyndsey Baker was arrested for driving while intoxicated, but not for being naked. The cops chased her down and stopped her for being naked, but being naked wasn't a valid excuse for a documented arrest.

Naked is green.

Gnarly,

I would hazard a guess that her initial stop probably (hopefully) had more to do with her allegedly driving with her young child in her lap. As IF IIRC the child in question was 3-years old. So shouldn’t their head had pretty much covered her?

It would also be interesting to learn whether or not they ended up tacking on some sort of charge for her being nude.

As anyone heard anything more about the nude passenger in the truck?

Live Long and Prosper
Herman

MTBnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 01/06/2015 :  10:13:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After this Christams my views on driving naked are changed forever!
For sevral years i have driven most of the way home from Gunnison Beach nude. For me it is about a 3-3.5 hour drive, I would normally be nude for 1 or 2 hours of my trip. On Christmas Eve, after leaving work at 11:30pm I began my normal drive home. I have a half hour drive home, I didnt even make it 2 miles. After merging onto the highway, an suv traveling the wrong direction on my side of a divided highway hit me head on. I did have my seatbelt on, my airbag did deploy and my head still hit the windshield. Luckily I drive an suv also, I managed to get out of the car on my own but was pretty banged up. Fortunately there was an ambulance driving behind me when it happened. That night while laying in the hospital, I kept thinking, "Holy s***, what if that had happened naked on the way home from Gunnison"..... though the accident was deemed completely the other drivers fault, what if I had been nude? As much as I had always enjoyed the feeling of freedom driving nude, I seriously doubt I will be doing that anytime soon if ever...

Ps, still a little sore but I am fine.... lol

I was born naked, so I'm staying naked :)
Blessed Be!!
Derek

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/06/2015 :  11:50:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Truly glad you are okay!

My view on driving naked haven't changed but the opportunities I take have decreased. I used to drive naked all the time. It didn't matter how long a drive ... I drove it naked. Then, after a conversation with a fellow internet nudist friend, I realized that slipping off and slipping back on the shorts and t shirt was unnecessary for a 5 min ride. I began to limit my naked driving to those drives 20-30 mins or more. Even those times have decreased but ... to and from nude venues, I will still drive naked. Long drives ... it's the only way I'll drive long distances.

I completely understand the hesitation or change in thinking after an accident but if that had happened to me ... it would not deter my naked driving afterwards. It can be embarrassing and annoying to have to explain myself but ... driving naked is considerably less dangerous than driving and talking on a cell phone or texting. I've approached my naked driving this way; our daughters, SIL and grandkids ALL know we are nudists, that we live nude all the time and that we go to nude places and have nudist friends come and stay ... which they've all met and see each time they are here for a visit. They've all joined us at times with nudity and are more than "okay" with it. If this would happen ... friends and family might be shocked that I was driving naked but ... the only people I truly care about are our kids and grandkids and I truly feel that if they caught any flack over it ... they'd be strong enough to brush it off because ... "hey, he's a nudist, has been most of his life and it's nothing new or surprising to us!" Hopefully ... I would be around to take most of the heat ... and I'd deal with it.

We see MORE people doing that then we see or realize those that are driving naked.

The best to you with your continuing recovery!

Edited by - FireProf on 01/06/2015 11:57:51 AM

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/09/2015 :  12:30:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Glad you are okay Derek. Of course you could have gotten out naked, but grabbed your clothes. Then told them that because you hit your head, in some disillusion, you took off your clothes!!

I'm headed to Florida in February and after spending a few days there, renting a car and driving up to Georgia. So I'll get some naked driving in again before spring.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/09/2015 :  12:36:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This weather is driving me nuts. The last few days ... temps in the upper 70's to mid 80's ... perfect short and t shirt weather, which I took advantage of and returned to my normal mode of undress while running errands. NOW ... turned cold again and I'm back in long pants. Where's summer!!!???? or at least ... Spring!

MTBnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 01/11/2015 :  8:13:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys! I alway have enjoyd driving nude but that was a big scare.. im sure once its nice out again come spring, ill probably do it again :)

I was born naked, so I'm staying naked :)
Blessed Be!!
Derek

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/11/2015 :  8:47:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sky ... I remember quite some time ago, I answered a post on driving naked. I was then contacted via PM by a younger female that asked about how the Prof rode in the car naked. After I explained it to her, she stated, later, that she'd tried it and like it and then continued on the thread for a year or more of her naked driving adventures. I actually believed it to be a real female that was actually trying it because the stories she was telling weren't exaggerated, weren't elaborate and never turned sexual.

She then was seen at a stop light and was followed by this jerk until he had to finally go wherever he was going. She felt the same way ... "I'll never do that again," but she later returned to the topic and said ... "it was so fun and felt great to drive naked that she couldn't stop doing it when she was able." She did state that she only did it in the evening when she knew she had a much better chance of not being seen.

I think there are many things we all do that make us think twice about doing it again but ... if it wasn't dangerous, just a little scary, we return to what we enjoy doing. I surely understand how you must feel and you'll either return to it or not depending on when you are ready. Most important thing is that you are okay!

Page: of 52 Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 1.15 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved