Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 191 ]  [ Total: 191 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Driving naked
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools
Page: of 52

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/25/2015 :  10:12:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's why we live here!!!

I'll take my screwed up state any day, any time ... I'll deal with it while I'm sitting, lying naked poolside ... winter, spring, summer and fall! Have a safe trip back home and stay warm!!!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Edited by - FireProf on 02/25/2015 10:21:51 PM

NekkidAgain

Posted - 03/31/2015 :  9:26:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm a new member here, and you-all may have heard this a million times already, but I cannot understand why people get so freaked out about someone being nekkid. I once raised this question in another discussion forum, and this uptight guy was going ballistic about how horrible nudity is. I asked him what would happen if he saw someone with no clothes on -- would it cause him to keel over with a heart attack? Of course he couldn't answer -- he just kept going on about how "nasty" it is, etc., etc... I moved on to another forum. I never understood, and I never will.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2015 :  12:22:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There was a forum that had a guy that was so anti nudity and said some pretty disrespectful things about nudists. As a moderator, I tried to keep things civil and after a while, I decided it was best to ban the person from the site. I was overruled by the Chief Moderator because he enjoyed the uncivil banter this person had with a few nudists he didn't care for ... strange logic.

Regrettably ... the site crashed and most of those uncivil trouble makers didn't return after the site got back up and running ... but as a mere shadow of it's former self. It's quieter now, more civil and easier to moderate. Makes my life easier and ... I don't have to deal with anti nudity people becoming members of a nudist website forum ... only there to stir the pot and cause trouble.

gnarlyoldman
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2015 :  2:24:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good insight Fireproof. Stirring the pot, having an antagonist, keeps the conversation going and creates traffic for a site. The antagonist keeps it from getting boring, and boring is a huge enemy of web sites.

Naked is green.

MTBnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 04/29/2015 :  5:18:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Those who stir the s*** pot, should have to lick the spoon!"
I love that quote :)

I was born naked, so I'm staying naked :)
Blessed Be!!
Derek

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/10/2015 :  7:05:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Drove to Toronto naked on Friday, and then back from Toronto naked today.

MTBnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 05/10/2015 :  9:11:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rooftopwilly, how far of a drive was it to Toronto, from where you are?

For the first time since my accident in December, I was driving naked the other day. It was beautiful out. I had all my windows down and my music turned up! It was of course dark out..

I was born naked, so I'm staying naked :)
Blessed Be!!
Derek

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/11/2015 :  12:53:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tomorrow I will be driving the motorhome naked and will have a semi naked partner sitting in the passenger seat! We are headed away for a short getaway and since we are staying at a textile beach campground, we will take advantage of any and all opportunities to be naked and driving there is one of those opportune times!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/11/2015 :  05:42:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, it depends on traffic and where I'm going in Toronto. My daughter lives north of the city so it's usually about an hour and 45 minutes. With traffic it can be up to 3 hours at times. But if traffic is light, and I go a bit faster than I should, I can do it between 1:15 and 1:30. If I'm going downtown Toronto then it's only about an hour and 15 minutes, provided traffic isn't too bad.

Edited by - rooftopwilly on 05/11/2015 05:43:55 AM

cony
Forum Member

Posted - 05/11/2015 :  2:31:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MTBnudist

.... I was driving naked the other day. It was beautiful out. I had all my windows down and my music turned up! It was of course dark out...
Derek

.... Why of course dark out ....? From what I have seen most people in cars are occupied with what's on the road in front more than what the driver beside them is, or is not, wearing. And the same goes for their passengers who are usually busy either talking with the driver or playing with their 'smart' phone. So smart they don't see what is around them!

Cony

Edited by - cony on 05/11/2015 2:31:52 PM

gnarlyoldman
Forum Member

Posted - 05/12/2015 :  2:21:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cony
.... Why of course dark out ....? From what I have seen most people in cars are occupied with what's on the road in front more than what the driver beside them is, or is not, wearing. And the same goes for their passengers who are usually busy either talking with the driver or playing with their 'smart' phone. So smart they don't see what is around them!
Cony

Yes, why of course dark. I love driving my Convertible Mustang naked with the top down in the sunshine. Sometimes I drive through town, stop at the lights, look up at pedestrianizes because the Mustang is so low. Most people don't notice, and most of the rest can't tell what pants you are wearing or not. Even if someone can see thy enjoy the view. Watching other humans is one of the most common and enjoyable human activities. Driving naked in the sunshine is really enjoyable for a lot of reasons. Carpe Diem!

Naked is green.

Safebare
Forum Member

Posted - 05/16/2015 :  10:11:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nothing better than driving the Stang top free and nude At the same time. Been spotted more than a few times that I knew about. Never a harsh encounter, only a friendly honk, smile or thumbs up. It's especially nice driving on the beach where I can drive without the seatbelt too! That's topless, nude and naked all at the same time. ;-)

"Wearing nothing is devine, naked is a state of mind."

Edited by - Safebare on 05/16/2015 11:02:47 AM

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/16/2015 :  11:44:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We're back from our short vacation to the beach ... textile beach campground. Drove the motorhome with the Jeep in tow down south for about an hour and a half. Checked in while completely naked and the guy and gal checking us in was none the wiser. It's nice to sit up that high!

We then drove to DeAnza Springs for some naked hiking one of the days down there and I drove there naked and the Prof was semi ... (she wore a shirt). We parked, checked in naked and then hit the trails and then drove back to the campground naked.

Fun day and lots of naked driving! On the way home too!

ddoger
Forum Member

Posted - 05/17/2015 :  12:58:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DW and I are planning to spend a few days at deanza springs this fall. How did you enjoy it? How is the food situation. Should we bring our own to cook? How busy is the place. Any other suggestions?
Cheers

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/17/2015 :  8:36:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ddoger

DW and I are planning to spend a few days at deanza springs this fall. How did you enjoy it? How is the food situation. Should we bring our own to cook? How busy is the place. Any other suggestions?
Cheers

DeAnza Springs is or can be referred to by some as ... rustic. It's actually in better shape than it was our first visit. Some of the restroom/shower buildings could use work and renovation but the buildings that were open were clean and in good shape.

Hiking trails; too many for us to explore in a day and I suspect that there are too many to explore in a week! Maps and descriptions of the trails are in the library of the rec ctr. This time, we were well prepared with water and snacks. We hiked two trails and sat and enjoyed the desert weather and scenery from atop a large boulder. Be sure to take a walking stick with you for snakes or any wild animals you may encounter. We encounter none on our hikes. But it would have been nice to have one if we had.

Food: The café was not open during our stay. It's best to call and check with DeAnza of their hours of operation during your visit. The owner of DeAnza (I believe I read this somewhere) bought Jacumba Hot Springs and Spa. There is a restaurant at this place and it's 4 miles from the resort in the little town of Jacumba. We ate a late lunch there and the food was really good. We've only heard that the food was good at the DeAnza Café.

We went mid week so it was not busy. There were a few others that were roaming the property and most were naked. The receptionist and a visitor for a tour were dressed. It was cool in the shade but not in the sun. Not sure what the place is like during the weekends.

The only suggestion I could give you is ... stay there. But since you already have planned that, you've tackled that one. I'd love to stay there but the Prof is a nudist snob! LOL She prefers less dirt ... unless we are going for hiking, then DeAnza is fine. But to stay ... she's not really feeling it.

Lots and lots of room to roam. We have yet to take the entire tour of the grounds. We are planning another day out there soon so maybe I'll have more to add in a few weeks.

FP

Page: of 52 Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.41 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved