Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 153 ]  [ Total: 153 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Driving naked
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools
Page: of 52

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/29/2015 :  6:04:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My truck was off the road since the end of October. Just got it back on last week and took my first naked drive today. It was a short one, only from my mom's house to mine, about 7 miles, but well needed. When I got home, there was nobody around so I stayed naked when I exited my truck and went inside.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 05/31/2015 :  10:00:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not sure if it qualifies or not, but yesterday while out exploring some trails on my 4 wheeler, I enjoyed the ride nude. Once I got past the main parking area, the shorts and t-shirt came off and got tied on to one of the racks. The trail was not that long, about 6.5 miles but it still felt real good. We have been having a run of good sunny weather with the temps in to the 70's, which is hot for us. I just wish that the wife was not against me being nude at the house as much as she is. Still working on that one but.......

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/31/2015 :  11:14:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sure it qualifies!

I go on an annual trip with previous co workers to Death Valley. It's a father/son/sons trip. I take my grandsons. It's a textile trip but in the past when I did go by myself, my friend, the coordinator of the annual trips, would tell me to take his '73 International "Scout out for a ride and get naked". I'd do just that. Once out on the trails, I'd park and hike a little and just cruise and 4x4 for about 2 hours.

When I got back, he'd ask ... "did you get your fill? You look like you feel better!" I did. It's amazing how irritable a nudist can get if they have to wear clothes for very long. hahahaha

Weather has been consistently warmer and driving naked, if I'm driving at all, is done on a regular basis. I'm back to shorts, t shirt and flip flops most of the time and when that's all I have to wear ... the shorts and t shirt are always on the passenger seat and flip flops are kicked off and under my seat. Takes me seconds to slip on and slip off so I can enjoy my drives in the nude!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Edited by - FireProf on 05/31/2015 11:15:02 AM

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/31/2015 :  6:04:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would count 4 wheeling as well.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/31/2015 :  6:04:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would count 4 wheeling as well.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/31/2015 :  8:54:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Prof is not all that comfortable with 4x4ing but I've taken her on a few off road side trips on the way home from AZ. Once off road and away from the main road, I stop and she will take off her shirt or sundress and get back in ... reluctantly. But once she's belted in and I'm 4 wheeling on some mild to moderate roads, she gets into the scenery and the ride and likes it. She does grab hold of her breasts every now and then cuz she hates to have them bouncing but even after a short while she stops doing that and just enjoys the ride and experience. She's stated many times that she's not at all interested in a short trip to Death Valley with me for some naked camping, 4x4ing, hiking and exploring but I've asked for a few times since then and she's warming up to a two night stay! What I'll enjoy most is the naked drive out there and not wearing much in the way of clothing for those few days in the desert! ;)

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 06/02/2015 :  1:28:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We had a HUGE temperature drop here. Went from 87 on Saturday to only 47 and rain on Sunday. Yesterday was only in the 50s. Back to the 60s today. Figures, I get a week off and we get these cold temps. I'm hoping to hit the nude beach tomorrow as it will be back in the 70s, which means a nice hour and a half drive naked. Have some errands to run today, will probably do them naked as well.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 06/02/2015 :  10:04:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I drove naked to my storage unit today, and since nobody was around, I stayed naked there the entire time, taking things out of my truck, loading some stuff in. Continued on and drove naked to get a bite to eat. Had to put the clothes on to do that, and then I remained dressed as I made a beer run. Got naked once more and drove to the motorcycle shop to see if they got some new helmets in that I want (won't be in til Friday). Stripped naked once again and drove home. Stayed naked once I got home too, while I unloaded my truck and brought everything upstairs.
Hopefully hitting the nude beach tomorrow.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 06/03/2015 :  09:37:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I keep forgetting that there are other types of four wheeling. The other day when I was out riding, I was on an ATV, not inside a vehicle. It really feels good to have the fresh air and sun on the 'old' body! The only issue I had was my back side sticking to the seat cover. I had to stand up from time to time, which was not too much of an issue as I do most of my riding standing anyway.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/03/2015 :  10:17:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think ATV 4x4ing would be fun but don't own one nor do any of our friends that bring their other 4x4 toys. Closest we get to those ATV's are the Rhinos, Yamaha's and Polaris vehicles but those are not allowed in the Nat'l Park, your 4x4 must be street legal ... so most of us have street legal 4x4's for this trip.

My buddies Int'l Scout is usually topless for this trip and those are the times when I've taken it out alone, stripped and driving up the canyons for a ways. I've passed others that are parked, driving the opposite way and I don't think they pay much attention to me or even notice that I'm naked.

Today is our last day at the nude resort. Lots of things waiting for us to do back home so we will pack up in a couple of hours and head home. I'll be naked, my wife will be semi naked and since her car is in the shop, we'll drive right into the garage and unload nude. Another benefit of being retired and traveling mid week,... all the neighbors still work so no one will be home to see us!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 06/04/2015 :  1:13:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Drove to Toronto and back, nude, yesterday. Went up there to the clothing optional beach. Went out with friends after the beach as well. Took one of my friends home, whom I have been nude in front of before. So when we got to my car, I stripped down and jumped in and drove her home while naked. Even got out of the car at her house and went inside to use the bathroom before I left. Feels great when you don't have to worry about getting dressed.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/04/2015 :  9:19:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Drove south to an ENT today. Had my hearing tested and ears looked at by the doctor ... all is well! As we were getting dressed, I slipped on a pair of shorter shorts with a larger waist and loose elastic ... easy on, easy off. The Prof looked at my outfit and smiled and said, "ahh man, you always get to drive comfortable. It's really not fair!" hahahaha

I did drive comfortably and then we ran several errands. I was nude most of the drives but kept the shorts and shirt on for a few stops because they were just too short a drive to put on and take off the clothes. Even with our June Gloom, it's still warm enough to be in shorts, a shirt and flip flops and that's my driving naked attire!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 06/04/2015 :  11:03:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did a lot of back and forth naked driving today. Drove to my storage unit to drop off something, stayed naked at the unit. Then drove naked to that state park I mentioned in the other thread and stayed naked. Then drove home and walked in naked. Basically from the moment I left my place, until I got back to my place, I was naked the whole time. Then I had to run to Home Depot so again, I went naked, dressed to go in, then naked home. I had to run to my mom's, so I walked to my truck naked, drove to her place, threw on my clothes while I was there, then went to get a bite to eat. Got naked in the parking lot and drove home naked again.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 06/05/2015 :  03:07:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well, Willy, you sound like you're a quick change artist. LOL. Would be nice if you didn't have to get in and out of your clothes. The same goes for the rest of us, too, no doubt.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 06/05/2015 :  03:14:03 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
After spending a whole day at the South Fork Yuba River in the Sierra mountains, in the nude, I hated to put my clothes back on again. Did you ever get that feeling?

I kept my shirt off as I made a 2/3 mile walk back to my car. I kept if off while I drove back home. That's as close to driving nude as I can get on public roads. From other cars, it may have appeared that I was possibly nude, but no one looked at me in a funny way, as far as I could tell.

I did drive nude once on a Sierra back road. Felt great, until I encountered a logging truck, whose driver had a great view of my nudity (I was driving a very small car). I swear, it's the only truck I have ever seen on the back roads, and I would have to be nude when I encountered him. Haven't since then, so back to nude driving in private (I hope).

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

Page: of 52 Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved