Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 199 ]  [ Total: 199 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Driving naked
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools
Page: of 52

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 06/17/2015 :  09:26:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Warm skin; in another life time I used to explore a lot of the Sierra's and had several places that I could do that in the nude, but that was over 40 years ago. Back then it was no issue to find places that few if any people visited. There were some good places to hike, camp and just be 'free'! Enjoy it while you can!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 08/05/2015 :  10:45:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Last Friday I drove from Niagara Falls to Long Island completely naked. Saturday I drove back the exact same way.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/05/2015 :  11:57:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice long drives Willy!

My naked drives have been much shorter with the exception of about a 2 hour drive in traffic. Only thing that made they usual 1 hour drive bare-able was being naked.

Running errands, locally, and taking the motorhome back to storage late at night ... even the Prof partook in following me to the storage lot, semi naked!

We're hoping to escape soon and take the motorhome out of storage so "we" can use it. Looking forward to a nice long naked drive up north!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 08/06/2015 :  08:41:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They were long indeed FireProf. Eight hours to get there and six to get back.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/06/2015 :  09:11:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Definitely a length of naked drive I'd love to get under my seat belt! Haven't done one that long in a while.

I've had some 4-5 hour long drives but there are usually gasoline and potty stops. I do get a long 5 hour drive home from AZ when we visit our close friends but really looking forward to driving the motorhome on some long drives again. I did drive it to AZ and we picked up some friends at a resort in Palm Springs and he and I drove/rode naked there and on the way back. That was a couple years ago. The ladies didn't get naked and after we got home ... regretted not doing so.

Edited by - FireProf on 08/06/2015 10:29:06 AM

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 08/07/2015 :  12:02:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is one of the few advantages to our decrepit motorhome: there are no potty stops. I think our next trip out to the coast will be au naturel.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/07/2015 :  01:39:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by NaturistDoc

That is one of the few advantages to our decrepit motorhome: there are no potty stops. I think our next trip out to the coast will be au naturel.

Yeah ... we use ours while on the road but the driver must stop for gasoline at some time. hahahaha ... and usually a Big Gulp ... so I have to go again another 2 hrs down the road!

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 02/14/2016 :  03:19:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Since checking out this post a couple of years ago I gave this a try driving home from my favourite beaches. Very nervous that time but have done it pretty much every time this year and the drive home is about 1 hour. Always sit on a towel just in case. Drove down there yesterday but half way there had other drivers flashing their lights which usually means there are police ahead or a speed camera. Neither yesterday, there was a car crash. Got to a bend in the road and around it was a crash 100 metres up the road. Pulled up, put some shorts on and cruised up there slowly, thankfully it was all OK and I did not need to get out and help. Still drove home the same way, ie. without clothes but a towel at the ready. Got back to my office, walked to the back door and had a neighbour drive in and caught me. I panicked a bit as its a private carpark for the offices but its open to the street, she was OK with my nudity gave me a laugh and a thumbs up and not offended, happy with that.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/17/2016 :  02:43:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just mentioned my buddy's new girlfriend in the "Ever been caught" thread, so I won't explain here. But I met her for the first time the other day when I picked her up. She knew all about my nakedness already from my buddy. It's too cold to drive naked now, but we were talking and the topic came up. I told her that in the warmer weather months, I would be driving naked. She thought it was such an awesome thing. She was when talking to her 20 year old son on the phone and she told him, and he thought it was pretty cool as well.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/17/2016 :  1:58:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Probably something many would like to do ... but are afraid to admit it!

Warmed up quite a bit here in So Cal. Back to my ol' routine enjoy every chance I get to drive nude. Looking forward to that vacation in the motorhome to AZ. It'll be a nice long drive there and home and the Prof will probably join me ... partially!

Rapidi

Posted - 02/17/2016 :  2:26:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm planning a long drive tomorrow night. It's cold here but I like to drive with the heat anyway. It's kind of cozy. Sometimes I'll get it very warm inside then open windows or my sunroof. It's a rush! I'm lucky to have miles of country roads around me, little traveled. I've yet to muster the courage for a day drive, but that'll happen this spring when driving without a shirt won't look so strange. I'm relatively new to this. The first time I tried it I was instantly addicted. It's encouraging to find so many others at different nude forum sites who enjoy this. I hope to hear more from people here about their experiences. Happy naked driving!

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 02/19/2016 :  04:30:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

The weather has been cool here for a week or so and have not been to the beach and driving. It is quite exhilarating I find, maybe it is the chance of being caught.
If I drive there nude I usually get out in the carpark as such but have a towel available and put shorts on to walk down the tracks to the beach due to the numbers of textiles who frequent the clearly designated CO / nude beach.
When I drive home that way I get undressed in the carpark and leave that way.
At one of the beaches I go to I have seen people in the carpark nude with their car awnings out having a picnic. Not sure if they were European tourists or just keen locals.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2016 :  5:41:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got my first naked drive of the year in too. I went to Haulover Beach today and I drove back to my hotel naked from the beach

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2016 :  9:52:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sweet! Won't be long now and we'll both be enjoying a nice long naked drive in the motorhome!

I got a good long naked drive in the other day. It was over an hour long and through the back roads through wine country and onto our house. With the motorhome parked on the street, it blocks the neighbors view of our garage so I was able to get out of the Jeep and walk into the garage holding the clothes instead of slipping on the shorts before getting outta the car.

Raining like crazy here today so it was levis, Boots, flannel and rain jacket, most of the day. We were out shopping for our trip and running errands. We finally got sick of wearing clothes and headed home!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/08/2016 :  08:59:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got another naked drive in last night. Went to visit some friends. When I left, I stripped down and drove back to my hotel, about 30 minutes. I went through the McDonald's drive thru naked but I put my shorts on my lap to hide it. My plan was, when I got back to my hotel, to park right out front by my room and just walk in naked. But the lot was completely full so I had to put something on to go inside and ask them where I can park. Luckily there was a guy there who was just visiting the desk cost so he moved his car for me to park. But it was on the far side of the hotel, so there was no way I was going to be able to walk naked all the way to my room. I had to remain clothed.

Page: of 52 Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 2.02 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved