Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 135 ]  [ Total: 135 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Driving naked
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools
Page: of 52

Rapidi

Posted - 03/08/2016 :  10:37:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I drove the long drive in February I mentioned above. The weather where I live hit 75 degrees today so I'm planning another drive tomorrow. I still am driving at night, although tomorrow will be very early in the morning. I'm sure as the weather stays warm I'll be taking a day drive, if only a short one to get into doing it. Certainly, when we get to summer I will, I have no doubt. Happy naked driving!

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/17/2016 :  08:25:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Weather has been warm here for a few more days but the cool is coming so I'm still going to the beach as often as I can. Started work early last few days so went to the beach after. Drove along the Great Ocean Rd from Lorne to Torquay naked. Drove home the same way. It takes an hour to come home and its become a habit I think, don't bother when cars pass. Sometimes stop to get something from the back.

Driving back this way makes me feel like I'm still at the beach. SBN.

Rapidi

Posted - 03/17/2016 :  2:10:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The weather is now warm here too. I've driven naked a few times lately, once in driving rain for 100 miles on an interstate. I was passed by three police cars with blue lights flashing. Because there were three I knew they weren't after me!

I just discovered the pleasure of driving naked a few months ago during cold weather. The fact that I've already driven a few times with warm weather here probably means I'll be doing it a lot more. I'm kind of addicted. Can't wait to open the windows and sunroof.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/19/2016 :  10:55:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are on the second leg, the textile leg, of our vacation to AZ. The first leg, we stayed at Mira Vista and love the place. I had to leave the resort twice to run to the bank and to take a picture of a particular Saguaro Cactus.

I drove the entire 8 hours from home to the resort naked and only put on a pair of shorts for a couple of minutes to put fuel in the motorhome. Had a nice conversation with a woman from Germany on a tour bus, also stopped for fuel and she asked about our motorhome and Jeep. She asked where we were headed and I told her, the Mira Vista Resort in Marana, AZ. To my surprise, she said she'd heard about it and she and her husband wanted to visit the next time they came to the US to vacation.

Now on the second leg, the textile leg, our nudism has gone inside and restricted to the motorhome at night. We are both relieved and happy to finally get naked. We are both looking forward to our trip home when I can drive home naked!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/19/2016 :  3:26:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have a safe trip

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 05/24/2016 :  08:48:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

- The warm weather here is shot, now but still drove home from the beach sans clothes most times. Started to become normal.
- It was still 20-21C till two weeks ago but no more till September - October but it often really windy then.

Enjoy summer, SBN.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/24/2016 :  09:43:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rooftopwilly

Have a safe trip

Well ... it was a safe trip but a very long trip! We tried leaving early enough to escape high wind warnings but only got about 1/3 of the way before we began experiencing 30 mph headwinds. I was making good time and getting decent gas mileage until then. It took us about 3 additional hours to get home but we did it naked the whole way! I had to slip on my mesh shorts for a fuel stop at a gas station where I probably could have fueled up naked but kept them on anyway.

We stopped at two rest stops to give my shoulders and neck a break from keeping the motorhome and Jeep in our lane of travel. I got up from the drivers seat and headed back to use the potty and when I returned to my seat, I never realized that the woman in a truck parked adjacent to us was in the truck the whole time and saw me get up and sit back down. She just smiled and waved! hahahaha Oh well! We hit the road and she passed us a couple miles later and rolled down her window and we got a wave and thumbs up as she passed us.

We took another driving trip up the West Coast and I did most of that nude. The Prof is getting more comfortable with being minimally dressed and sometimes just in a shirt but most times in a sheer cover up or sundress. She says that it's more comfortable but adds a little stress because the front windows of the motorhome are huge and she's pretty much on display in her seat so she keeps covered enough not to be seen.

We are now in the process of planning yet another driving trip and I'll be doing that one nude as well. We'll be visiting close nudist friends in CO. We'll make stops along the way to their home and they will meet up with us about two thirds the way there. They are going to take us to some C/O spots and hot springs on the way to their house. They've always wanted to go on a nude motorhome trip with us but we are not taking the motorhome on this trip.

Other than that ... just the usual naked drives around town while running errands.

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 05/26/2016 :  05:58:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Made some new friends at my favourite beach about a month ago. It was quiet so we were only 50m apart, safety in proximity I guess, as this beach is a textile beach for the first 1km and then CO after that. I left at the same time as my new friends and the woman just wore a light wrap type of cover up which belew open with the wind to reveal her as we all walked up the long flight of steps from the beach. They were parked near me. It was still pretty warm so I got rid of my shorts and just put a towell on the seat, they watched, did the same thing and took of driving home naked also.

Until I joined this site I had not thought about this until I read about it (I did do it once at night in Melbourne on a hot summer night with an old girlfriend but that's a different story. Now driving home this way has become normal and others are doing the same thing. Interesting how much it catches on. It is comfortable too.

Hope to SBN.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 06/14/2017 :  11:54:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I finally got my first nude drive of the year in a week or so ago when I went to Toronto to visit my daughter. Drove there and back naked (about an hour and a half each way). Then this past Sunday I had to drive to a town north of Boston, from Niagara Falls, NY. It was almost an 8 hour drive and I drove the entire way naked, only getting dressed when I pulled into rest stops or to gas up. Then I drove naked back on Tuesday.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/15/2017 :  01:44:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very cool Willy!

The Prof and I just returned from a week long trip to Laguna Del Sol in Northern CA. We packed up the motorhome and attached the Jeep and locked it all up a week ago last Monday night. We woke up the next morning and headed out to the motorhome at 4 am and headed down the road for an 8 hr long naked drive! We did stop twice; once for fuel and another time to stop at a favorite bakery to pick up some snacks for the week long stay. Those times, I slipped on some shorts and t shirt.

The trip home was equally as long, stress free and ... naked! Two stops again; fuel and then some lunch. In all total, over 1000 miles of naked driving ... plus a couple of shorter naked drives for about an hour and a half after the college graduation we went up to Nor Cal for. It was great fun and we're already planning another trip up to LdS with close friends from CO. They will probably meet us there but they both like the idea of being able to be naked for the long drive/ride up there ... so who knows, they may come here to our house first and we'll all travel naked up there together!

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 06/15/2017 :  09:59:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It has been a while since I had the chance to do any nude driving, but do enjoy it when ever I get the chance.

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 06/15/2017 :  5:34:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is some serious naked driving, and I thought an hour or so was a good effort. Wow.

I'd cold here so nude driving is out plus I Have ban from driving for health reasons. Wonder what my wife would think if I was naked in the passenger seat?

Anyone been the naked passenger while the driver was clothed?

SBN.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 06/15/2017 :  8:20:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been a passenger while my wife drove. It was only about a two hour trip but I enjoyed it much more not having to worry about covering up or putting shorts on if needed while driving...much easier to do as a passenger.

Jimmie2
Forum Member

Posted - 06/15/2017 :  9:43:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jimmie2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We're at Cypress Cove this weekend and planned on driving over here naked. The weather sucked on the drive over hauling the RV and I forgot to drop my pants and all of the sudden we were here...damn!!! Maybe on the drive home Sunday...

HNATDT

Edited by - Jimmie2 on 06/16/2017 05:34:24 AM

gnarlyoldman
Forum Member

Posted - 06/16/2017 :  10:26:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf
The Prof and I just returned from a week long trip to Laguna Del Sol in Northern CA. We packed up the motorhome and attached the Jeep and locked it all up a week ago last Monday night. We woke up the next morning and headed out to the motorhome at 4 am and headed down the road for an 8 hr long naked drive!

Motorhomes are perfect for driving naked. I have driven mine naked on trips throughout the western US. Having a motorhome allows one to sit up there driving naked with shorts and a T left on the couch to cover at stops. Usually taking off the shorts and T are the first thing I do upon entering my coach. You can live naked all day except for brief excursions outside for gas or shopping.

Life is good naked.

Naked is green.

Page: of 52 Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 1.61 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved