Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 420 ]  [ Total: 420 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Driving naked
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools
Page: of 52

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/21/2017 :  1:32:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Been driving naked, almost daily unless it's extremely cold, for over 40 years. In every vehicle we've owned or rented, I've driven naked in every country, state, county, city and town we've ever visited. I've done this because driving naked is just an extension of our nudist life here at home.

We've taken lots of precautions since I've/we've driven/ridden naked. Towels to sit on, shorts/shirts nearby, dark tinted windows on all vehicles we own, being aware of your surroundings and if and when needed, simply sliding the towel over your lap, closing a shirt (my wife), sliding the shorts over your lap and not pacing vehicles that are higher profile than your vehicle.

Had a little car trouble yesterday. We had to wait until the temps cooled down so my car would not overheat and cause some misfire issues (in the shop tomorrow!). When we left our friend's home at 9pm, it was still 88 degrees out. Turning on the A/C in the car might have caused our car's engine to work a little harder and heat up so we kept it off for the 20 min ride home. Once away from our friend's curb, I was stripping and my wife was slipping outta her bralette and shorts and panties! She slipped her shirt back on and we drove home like that with all the windows down and enjoyed the warm wind blowing through our car!

We took the "scenic" route home, back roads with little traffic. Got home and were able to exit the car and unpack it while still naked. Drives me crazy that we just can't do that normally!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Edited by - FireProf on 06/24/2017 12:00:42 AM

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 06/23/2017 :  8:56:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

40 years!!!! Not a Professor but a Guru!!!! NO wonder you have the whole process totally sorted. I'm a total novice by comparison.
We took a scenic route home last weekend and I thought about getting naked but it's winter so I chickened out.

Cheers, enjoy the drive.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 06/23/2017 :  9:18:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Depending on the temps, winter can be just as good nude as other times of the year. Do need to be a little more careful, but for me, the free feeling is just as good!!!!
quote:
Originally posted by soonbnude

40 years!!!! Not a Professor but a Guru!!!! NO wonder you have the whole process totally sorted. I'm a total novice by comparison.
We took a scenic route home last weekend and I thought about getting naked but it's winter so I chickened out.

Cheers, enjoy the drive.

Edited by - Nude in AK on 06/23/2017 9:19:35 PM

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/24/2017 :  12:08:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by soonbnude

Cheers, enjoy the drive.

My wife's the Professor ... I was a Fire Captain. On my bucket list was to drive a fire engine naked, before I retired. Though it wasn't our front line fire engine, it was a reserve engine we had assigned to our station. One day, about two weeks before I retired, I told my crew that I was taking the reserve engine out for it's weekly two mile drive. I took it for a bit longer drive than that and was gone about 20 mins.

I had on my turnout pants (some of you call them "bunker gear") and had a short sleeved jacket. I couldn't be completely naked but I did have my jacket unzipped. It was around 4pm on a weekend and the streets weren't too busy. I got out to the rig (fire engine) and took off the turnout pants and got into the engine naked but with my jacket on. My turnout pants were nearby. I drove all over the city which was my district, I waved at several people and enjoyed driving that standard transmission fire engine for the first time in my 32 year career. It felt great to check that off my bucket list.

When I got back inside, my crew asked ... "did you drive that reserve naked!!!?" I said, "yup! always wanted to do that before I retired." They all laughed and said they'd try and do that before they retired, as well.

Reminded of a story that involved law enforcement. I was driving my wife's car and was naked. She used to drive a Volvo SUV. A motorcycle cop came up beside us, splitting the lane. He glanced over and I thought ... "Hmmmm, wonder if he can see me!?" He had driven past me but then stopped and began to step backwards on his bike. He looked back at me through the windshield and motioned to me to ... put my seat belt on! Whew ... I complied immediately and he gave me a thumbs up and off he rode.

Edited by - FireProf on 06/24/2017 4:53:45 PM

steineri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/06/2017 :  12:54:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Warmskin

quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

10 hrs of nude driving this weekend! 5 hrs going and 5 hrs returning from Lake Havasu. Nude through the Agriculture check point and through the Drive Thru at Burger King!

Of course I cheated just a little. In my truck...sittin way up high! LOL

Now, Prof, I dare you, no, I double-dare you to try that in a Mini-Cooper, or motor-cycle. If you do, I want to get that on a video recorder. I'll give you a copy of it.

"Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto." Thomas Jefferson

My bf and I actually drove home from my parents a couple days ago in a Mini without bottoms...left the shirts on to try and not draw attention, since it was such a low car

steineri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/06/2017 :  06:50:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diger

I have recently got one of my old cars out on the road after sitting in the garage for 28 years. It's a 67 Camaro convertible, she's still a work in progress. I decided at almost midnight last night to take her out for a nude ride on the country roads. I put a pair of shorts and a shirt in the seat beside me and off I went, the night air feels so good in a convertible.

Diger

Nice Camaro! I have a 67 too, but not a convertible, and I've never thought of driving naked in it...probably the vinyl seats, and being a conspicuous car in a small town

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/06/2017 :  10:45:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Driven my '67 Chevelle while naked many times! Yeah ... the vinyl seats can get hot but ... I always sit on a towel!

We entered it in a car show at our club. When I drove from our RV site to the lot where the car show was being held, I was naked obviously, but one of the textile car club members saw me as I drove up to my spot and yells out ... "hey, this guy's naked!" To which, his buddies yelled back, "did you forget where you are!?" I looked up at this guy and said, "you're in Rome, you should do as we do!"

I've driven it around town many times but usually with a Hawaiian shirt on. Lots of attention to cars like these and I've had people just walk up to me in parking lots and ask about it or ask if I want to sell it. But ... like with any of the vehicles I drive naked, I'm always prepared for that kinda stuff. Toughest part is that my '67 does not have A/C. It also has a couple of holes in the firewall that I need to repair, so all that engine heat come through the carpeting and into the passenger compartment. It can get pretty warm in there! Good thing I'm usually minimally dressed!

But ... getting dressed and undressed in the '67 is no easy task and as I get older and my limbs don't bend like they used to, I usually had to find a parking spot away from people so I can get dressed/undressed easier but being 1/2 way out of the car or all the way out of the car. Sometimes, it's just not worth all the hassle so the times I drive this car naked are limited.

Edited by - FireProf on 07/06/2017 10:48:47 AM

gnarlyoldman
Forum Member

Posted - 07/06/2017 :  12:07:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf
But ... getting dressed and undressed in the '67 is no easy task and as I get older and my limbs don't bend like they used to, I usually had to find a parking spot away from people so I can get dressed/undressed easier but being 1/2 way out of the car or all the way out of the car. Sometimes, it's just not worth all the hassle so the times I drive this car naked are limited.

I have the same problem in my Mustang convertible. I have to stand next to the car up to put on my pants. I usually try to find a place to park off to the side, but not always. And sometimes in summer with the top down I'm just out there naked.

Sometimes its not worth the hassle if the trip is short.

Carpe Diem!

Naked is green.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 07/06/2017 :  9:21:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by steineri

Nice Camaro! I have a 67 too, but not a convertible, and I've never thought of driving naked in it...probably the vinyl seats, and being a conspicuous car in a small town

Thanks steineri you should give it a try.

Diger

steineri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/07/2017 :  01:02:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diger

quote:
Originally posted by steineri

Thanks steineri you should give it a try.

Diger

I'll have to! Once it gets below 90, as there's no a/c either. Also makes me want for my 68 Firebird to be finished in restoration so I can drive it topless, and put the convertible top down too

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 07/07/2017 :  10:50:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Hey Fire Prof, or we should say Captain, I think you are being a little humble here, I reckon you are the guru.
However these other guys in their old muscle cars and convertibles are pretty impressive too.
There were no locally made convertibles here in Oz, all American imports. Plenty of V8 muscles cars, might have to join the club when I get old enough.

Cheers, SBN.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 07/28/2017 :  10:42:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Wife and I took a camping trip to Florida for 10 days and stayed a week at Sunnier Palms and went to Blind Creek Beach then spent the last weekend at Cypress Cove. Had a great trip but to add to it I drove nude all the way.

The morning we left I got up, finished loading, threw my clothes in the truck, headed out and never got dressed till I had to stop for fuel and food. The trip home was the same way. While we were gone I only wore pants a few times to go to the store and out to eat. I drove nude to the beach and slipped a sarong on to walk to the beach.

I was a great trip but then I had to put clothes on and go back to work. LOL

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/29/2017 :  02:17:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Most recently, I drove our motorhome to Northern Cal and I was naked, the Prof was in a lightweight shirt and nothing else. Long drive, 9.5 hrs with two stops; one for fuel and food, the second at a bakery we wanted to visit for dinner rolls and a pie. We spent several days at Laguna Del Sol. We also attended a college graduation ceremony for our niece and late that night on the way back to LdS, the Prof could tell I was frustrated with having to wear clothes all day so she said, "find a spot to stop and take your clothes off, you'll feel better!" I did and ... I did!

The drive home was 8.5 hrs long and only one stop for fuel and food. It was hot and I just slipped on my mesh shorts and a Hawaiian shirt to fuel up and the Prof had on this lightweight sundress. Too hot and we didn't care, we went into a Wendy's got some food and walked out. Got a couple of stares but we didn't care ... too hot! Got in the motorhome and she changed into her shirt and stripped and off we drove off.

Yesterday, I went to pick up our motorhome that was having some work done at Camping World about 45 mins away. I drove my Jeep down there naked and slipped on some shorts and a t shirt, went in, paid for the repairs and then hooked my Jeep up to the motorhome and got in the coach, stripped and drove it all home! Not much more opportunities to drive naked but those, lately.

Edited by - FireProf on 07/29/2017 09:24:19 AM

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 07/29/2017 :  8:12:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

You lot must live in a generally warmer climate than me. Can't imagine doing this much nude driving. Do you all live in California or the southern / warmer states? It's sunny here at the moment, 10 am on a Sunday (no pun intended) but its about 5C outside, max about 14C today I think and that will last around 5 minutes. The wind chill makes it feel 5-10C lower. Each morning I start the car and let it warm up for 5 minutes plus I put the seat heaters on. I'm jealous and sadly nude driving seems months away for us down here. SBN.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/30/2017 :  02:08:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Funny ... just had this conversation with family today, about California. Some of the more conservative family members do quite a bit of California bashing but they would never leave the state. Others, friends, acquaintances, people on the internet, bash California quite a bit but ... all or most of the bashers flock to California/Southern California as much as possible for the weather. Yup, it's sunny, warm, sometimes hot and we don't get much rain. We have a fair amount of nude beaches, clubs and resorts. I'll take the bad with all the good this state has to offer us!

Page: of 52 Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.69 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved