Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 202 ]  [ Total: 202 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Driving naked
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools
Page: of 52

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/10/2020 :  09:17:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looking forward to the day when I can take the roof and doors off my Jeep and drive it naked out in the desert! Currently, it's the only car my wife will drive and she's not liking the idea of no doors. I'll have to wait til next year when we get her, her own car!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Mark,

I'll probably buy those net 1/2 doors or metal 1/2 doors for those times when we will be in it for extended lengths of time. I think she's got a valid argument that it's more for side impact protection and not fear of falling out. I, on the other hand, like the openness and freedom of no doors at all. May try that with our granddaughters Jeep when we get it back.

Edited by - FireProf on 06/11/2020 1:37:10 PM

calgarymark
Forum Member

Posted - 06/11/2020 :  01:45:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FP, could you rig a comfortable-to-hold grab rope from front hinge to door latch? That might provide the Prof with a sense of security.

About 60 years ago I used to drive friends in the family LandRover 89 on the beach with the roof off and the windshield folded down; the doors came off at the destination well down the beach and away from other people. The doors provided wind screens and backrests in the sun . Those were the days! Then one warm sunny day, parked at the high tide line (soft sand behind, firm sand on the sea side) a snake wriggled out of the seaweed at the high tide line . Its markings were distinct, it was an adder (a.k.a. viper), England's only poisonous snake .

CalgaryMark
"Life's too short to be taken seriously".
"Be yourself - everyone else is taken". Attributed to Oscar Wilde.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/11/2020 :  1:40:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by calgarymark

FP, could you rig a comfortable-to-hold grab rope from front hinge to door latch? That might provide the Prof with a sense of security.

About 60 years ago I used to drive friends in the family LandRover 89 on the beach with the roof off and the windshield folded down; the doors came off at the destination well down the beach and away from other people. The doors provided wind screens and backrests in the sun . Those were the days! Then one warm sunny day, parked at the high tide line (soft sand behind, firm sand on the sea side) a snake wriggled out of the seaweed at the high tide line . Its markings were distinct, it was an adder (a.k.a. viper), England's only poisonous snake .

CalgaryMark
"Life's too short to be taken seriously".
"Be yourself - everyone else is taken". Attributed to Oscar Wilde.

Mark,

I will undoubtedly buy some of those net 1/2 doors or metal 1/2 doors for those times she will be in that Jeep for extended periods of time. Her concern is not, not having doors it's the side impact protection she's worried about. She's got a point. I may just do the no doors thing with our granddaughter's Jeep when we get it back.

One of the first times we drove a Jeep was on Martha's Vineyard. We took the ferry over to the island and rented a Jeep. There was a nude beach we wanted to visit and I too the Jeep onto the sand. It was a blast and since that day, I've always wanted a Jeep. Just took me longer than expected but since then, I've had three. This jeep I currently own is a 2018 Jl Sport. Top, doors come off, windshield drops down. Me and that Jeep can get pretty naked together! hahahaha

Edited by - FireProf on 06/11/2020 1:48:56 PM

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 06/13/2020 :  11:48:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Had to make a trip to Lowe’s on Friday. It’s about half an hour from my house so I grabbed some clothes, shoes, my wallet and phone, walked out to my truck naked, jumped in and drove there that way. Once I got there, I got dressed in my truck and then went into the store. Had to make a couple of stops on my way home though and it’s too hard to keep dressing and undressing with my arm being injured so I did the driving to the next few stops clothed. After the last stop though, I got naked again and drove home.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/14/2020 :  10:57:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ahhhh yes, I remember those days so vividly. I was hell bent on driving naked every second I could and would slip off and slip on my shorts, shirt and flip flops several times on errands run on a single trip. I posted about it here and then got into a conversation with Nudony about it. Apparently, he'd done the same for a very, very short time and he convinced me that the pleasure of driving nude was being ruined by the aggravation of constantly slipping on and off the clothes every few minutes with every stop.

I finally made it a point to plan my errands and route it so I drove to the closest place first and the furthest place last and took off the clothes and put them back on much less but the naked drives were much more pleasurable. But, if I only have one place I'm going, I'm like you Willy, I leave the house naked, get dressed in the parking lot and the get naked again for the drive home.

I did have one incident happen several years ago when I'd gone to the market and got out to my car and began stripping. Got the bottoms off and had on a Hawaiian shirt. Apparently I forgot an item at check out and the young woman bagging chased me down. She first came to the passenger side of the car but then came over to the drivers side and handed me the bag. Not sure what or what she didn't see but it was a close call! hahahahaha

Edited by - FireProf on 06/14/2020 10:58:24 AM

Jazzio

Posted - 06/26/2020 :  09:21:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love to drink naked when I am in my garden during summer.

new to this community

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2020 :  03:01:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Got to drive all the way to Ohio and back this past weekend, about 15 hours in the car, all naked. Only had to get dressed to stop to get gas and food

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2020 :  7:11:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rooftopwilly

Got to drive all the way to Ohio and back this past weekend, about 15 hours in the car, all naked. Only had to get dressed to stop to get gas and food

Awesome Willy! Glad you enjoyed yourself and are home safe.

We used to go and visit our closest nudist friends in Lake Havasu, AZ. In route, we'd stop for fuel and food and I'd have to slip on some shorts. We finally wised up and took a small cooler with drinks and snacks and I found this lone gas station and would stop there and pump my gas naked. Only a couple of other cars in all those times we stopped at that station. I always picked the furthest island away from the other two. Still working on pumping fuel naked into our motorhome!

The Prof and I hit the Trifecta today; 1) naked drive (me) to the cardiologist. 2) when we got home, we did some naked gardening and then 3) enjoyed a skinny dip and sunbath for a bit. All that's left to do is Naked Nap!

Edited by - FireProf on 07/14/2020 7:14:37 PM

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2020 :  8:17:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds like you all are having a good time driving nude! Any more, most of my driving is 5 miles or so and not much chance to drive nude. Once the wife getting to feeling better, then I will be able to make longer trips nude!!!!
You all get some nude driving in for me.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 08/05/2020 :  06:37:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When we went to the gorge last week, I was talking to a few of the nudists down there. They were all quite surprised that I drive naked. I told them I do it all the time and they were quite flabbergasted by it.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/05/2020 :  10:01:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rooftopwilly

When we went to the gorge last week, I was talking to a few of the nudists down there. They were all quite surprised that I drive naked. I told them I do it all the time and they were quite flabbergasted by it.

I can't believe how many nudists actually are taken back or shocked by the fact that I drive naked and drive naked a lot! In all our visits to clubs, resorts and the beach, I've driven there naked and driven home naked. I will tell them that and only a handful will either say, "good for you, wish I could do that" or "I drive naked too!" Then there are the others; "that gives nudism a bad name." "You could get our club shut down for that." "That's not what nudism is about." I tell them that driving naked is simply an extension of our nude life at home.

I have it on good authority by Law Enforcement the simply driving naked is not against the law. I may get ticketed for dark tinted windows but there is why I don't and probably won't get cited for driving naked.

Hasn't stopped me yet and won't!

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 08/06/2020 :  02:16:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I have the chance to make long trips, I like to drive nude. However since my wife got ill, most of my trips are short and not great for driving nude. I miss those trips!!!
Great for all of you that can still enjoy this!!!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 08/17/2020 :  02:37:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Got my girlfriend to ride naked in the car the other day for only the second time. We left the nude gorge and she went topless in the car. After a bit, she took her shorts off too and we drove about an hour while she was naked (I was naked the whole way, I never even dressed when we left the gorge)

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 08/24/2020 :  6:49:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Very Nice!

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

Edited by - Balto Bob on 08/24/2020 6:50:59 PM

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 08/25/2020 :  12:37:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I drove naked to Vermont and back this past weekend. About 8 hours each way. Had to put clothes on a couple of times to fill up gas, get something to eat, take a ferry boat across a lake, etc. But otherwise I was naked the majority of the trip.

Page: of 52 Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved