Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 182 ]  [ Total: 182 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Driving naked
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools
Page: of 52

eros4fun

Posted - 01/13/2011 :  4:29:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I always drive in the buff when going & returning home from Wreck Beach {nudist beach } in Vancouver B.C. With my shirt on so the police don't get suspicious ! freedom .....

b4dger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/15/2011 :  3:52:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How can you be driving in the buff if you have your shirt on???????????

Spread the word.. nude is best. Bob..

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2011 :  12:26:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I couldn't stand it any longer!!!!!

After working all afternoon at our youngest's home, we returned home to do some naked painting. Got all the stuff ready and found I ran outta disposable paint trays.

I grabbed a pair of shorts, flip flops and a shirt...walked out to my truck naked, got in...drove to Home Depot, slipped on the stuff, got what I needed, walked back out and stripped and drove home. Got outta the truck and am in the process of painting a bathroom.

Taking a short break while first coat is drying! LOL

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2011 :  12:56:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds great FireProf. I can't wait for it to warm back up so I can drive naked some more. Speaking of driving naked though:

A DRIVER who exposed himself to a young McDonald's drive-thru attendant, claimed he did not realise he was naked from the waist down, a court has heard.
Jay Weston told police he had been to a nudist beach earlier and had simply forgotten to put his pants on, the Geelong Advertiser said.

Weston, 29, of Epsom Rd, Pascoe Vale, pleaded guilty in Geelong Magistrates' Court in Victoria yesterday to a charge of wilful and obscene exposure.

Police Prosecutor, Leading Senior Constable David Vanderpol said that, about 8pm on December 1, 2008, the victim, then aged 15, was at work at McDonald's, Torquay.

"She was taking orders at the drive-thru when Weston drove through in a green Mazda," he said.

"He placed an order and drove forward to the victim's window to pay.

"She saw that Weston had no clothing from the waist down and his genitals were clearly visible."

Sen-Constable Vanderpol said the victim was shocked and stunned by the incident and immediately reported the matter to her manager.

"Weston drove on to collect his order, covering himself up before reaching the next window," the prosecutor said.

"Staff obtained the car's registration number and the matter was reported to police.

"The victim later identified Weston from a police photo board."

The prosecutor said that, when interviewed, Weston told police he had driven from a nudist beach and was unaware he had no pants on.

Rob O'Neill, for Weston, said his client wished to apologise for his offending.

Mr O'Neill said Weston, an assistant store manager with Telstra, was now in a stable relationship and his partner was aware of the offending.

Magistrate Michael Coghlan said it was a bit late in the day for apologies given that the matter had been in the court system for such a long time.

He said Weston's claim, that he was unaware he was naked from the waist down, beggared belief.

"Your actions caused great distress to a young victim," he said.

Weston was convicted and sentenced to two months jail, suspended for 12 months.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2011 :  01:44:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
See...

Guys like this give the simple and innocent practice of driving nude...a black eye.

Why would he do that except for the fact that he wanted to see if he could get away with it.

I drive a high profile truck and still cover up my lap going through a drive thru where I think the person at the window MAY be able to see my lap!

This guys was an idiot!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/30/2011 :  02:57:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree FireProf. I never even go through a drive-in naked. I'll put my clothes on before I do that, and I too drive a truck that's pretty high up (Ford Expedition)

sailnaked44
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2011 :  12:26:17 PM  Show Profile  Send sailnaked44 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
last year i went to a nudist resort in fla.i live in va.so im guessing it was 1000 mile drive.after i had driven about 400 miles i stopped at a rest stop in nc.when i came out of the rest stop to get in my car i noticed no one was around so i took all my clothes off and got in the car(it was about 2 hours before dark).i had made reservations at a nudist campground in ga. for that night.i wanted to see if i could go all the way to the campground without clothing(and getting caught).to make a long story short i pulled in to the campground and signed in still nude...about 350 miles of driving nude.i have another story but im not sure if the "driving"in this one can be in this discussion..when jahovas witness' knock on my door i answer the door nude(in a less than modest state in the groin area)...lol...it "drives" them away every time..im usually yelling my address to them as they run away and im saying dont forget that address...seya next week.....lmao.they never come by anymore...i wonder why...lmao.i always respect the rights and views of others but they wouldnt take "no" for an answer and they were becoming very annoying..i hope i dont get negative feedback for this

steve isrel

Edited by - sailnaked44 on 02/15/2011 12:34:56 PM

aquizinaga
Forum Member

Posted - 02/19/2011 :  7:12:45 PM  Show Profile  Click to see aquizinaga's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by barefootguyinco

We do have padded shoulder pads but the belts still cut into our bellies and shoulders. If anyone has ideas for making them more comfy we are open to hear it.

Body shame, like prejuduce, is not natural. It is learned from others and benefits no one.

Shoulder pads are nothing to make... find a nice piece of (fake) fur and cut it 2"s wider then the 2 twice the width of your seat belt, and about 10"s long. take a razor and shave 1" off along the furry 10" side. now with a sewing machine, sew on velcro on this 1" strip. Sew the other half of the velcro on the "leather" side of the 10" length (opposite side).
Now all you have to do is wrap the fur around the seat belt and velcro it shut behind the belt and you end up with a seatbelt pad that is very comfortable and stylish at the same time...
Make two... one for the shoulder, and one for the belly....

Happy Nude Driving....

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/27/2011 :  09:35:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I drove for about 2 hours naked on Friday, from Montreal to the Thousand Islands area. It felt great to get out there once again and I can't wait for it to warm up to do it more often once again.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/27/2011 :  11:14:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We'd been having cold weather (for So. Cal) and rain off and on for the past few weeks, since my last nude driving venture.

I had a Dr's appt in Beverly Hills (NOT my regular Dr.) and started out from home (3 hrs away) clothed and cold. Once the Dr visit was done...the clouds had parted and the sun was out but it was still about 58-60 degrees out.

I couldn't stand it any longer and once out of the parking structure...OFF came the clothes and I drove home nude!

Didn't even notice the length of the drive. It felt so good to be naked and driving...no stress of traffic or the long drive home. Got home, pulled into the garage and got out...another great time driving naked.

Edited by - FireProf on 03/27/2011 11:16:37 AM

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 03/27/2011 :  6:58:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Professor,

I hope you obeyed all traffic laws on your way home. Nothing like getting pulled over for speeding, or I guess, for that matter, one of your brake lights being out. Ouch. Hahahaha. Gotta admire your courage!!

I live up in the Bay Area, and it's probably worse here regarding meteorologial conditions, but fear not -- you'll have a much better week this coming week. So, get outside and get nude, guy, while there are still nude beaches in our growing-more-prudish state, California!

"Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto." Thomas Jefferson

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/27/2011 :  11:03:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You betcha Warmskin!

Heading to Glen Eden on Tuesday and then to San Onofre on Wednesday. Temps on Tues and Wed...75 and 80!!!

Can't wait to get back to the beach!

...and...you can bet I'll be driving there and back...naked!

Edited by - FireProf on 03/27/2011 11:04:02 PM

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 03/28/2011 :  12:58:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well, lo and behold, an "Adam 12" episode including, in the first scene, a nude driver who is a bit intoxicated. It's a funny scene. Fits nicely with this topic.

I'm trusting that this driver was not FireProf!!!!!

http://www.hulu.com/watch/46115/adam-12-log-35-easy-bare-rider

"Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto." Thomas Jefferson

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/28/2011 :  01:17:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL...

Thanks for the link! Funny episode but...not me...got a lot more hair on my head than that guy! No offense to those head hair challenged!

on a serious note...how'd you like the way they handled the naked driver? First...he was stopped, they noticed he was naked but was told the reason was that he had made an illegal right turn.

Next...they notice he's deuced...there really wasn't any mention that he was naked and they handled that portion of the arrest very professionally.

This clip should be a training film for ALL law enforcement officers!

Edited by - FireProf on 03/28/2011 01:18:25 AM

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 03/28/2011 :  06:41:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Jack Webb was known for being a stickler for accurately portraying actual cases that happened in L.A.

The moral of the story is - don't make illegal turns while drivng naked. At least, I guess that is the moral.

Page: of 52 Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved