Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 402 ]  [ Total: 402 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Clubs / Cultures and Groups
 Groups Without Property: NonLanded akaTravel Clubs
 we r 4 naturist couples in mumbai (india)
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Young Adult Meeting in Goa, India Topic Next Topic: River Dippers, Sacramento
Page: of 2

only4love

Posted - 04/22/2008 :  08:29:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
we are a group of 4 couples and we all do enjoy nudism, usually we rent a bungalow and stay nude for all the time, we need to expand our family with decent couple , any one interested than let me know, pl note every one in our group is rich enough so if u feel u belong to upper class than only try us

Moved by - Moderator

Edited by - Moderator on 04/22/2008 8:05:23 PM

Deepak

Posted - 05/19/2008 :  1:18:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wife and I are affluent, highly educated, widely traveled, experienced nudists, with refined tastes....contact me on deepnagda at rediffmail dot com

Deep

paulmidlands

Posted - 10/27/2008 :  08:46:50 AM  Show Profile  Send paulmidlands a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i am moving to Mumbai in November smooth naturist and groups near the airport by the coast area there paulmidlands at yahoo dot com

dy007

Posted - 11/16/2008 :  1:21:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
I like to join your group..if you allow me..as i am new in mumbai and looking forward to join group for fun and get-together...cheers

Hi..I am looking for fun and get-together..

loin66

Posted - 11/22/2008 :  07:40:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I LIKE TO JOIN THE GROUP. I AM ALONE IN MUMBAI.

REGARDS,

DINESH

tfactorr

Posted - 01/29/2009 :  09:07:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi..i am interested in joining your group in mumbai. I and my partner belong from upper class family.please contact me.thnx.

smithson

Posted - 05/28/2009 :  07:00:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi iam nudist from banglore if any one is organinsing nude meets i have friends who are also nudists pls contact to mrsandson@rediffmail.com only decent and edaucated people

riders27

Posted - 01/28/2010 :  10:59:14 AM  Show Profile  Send riders27 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
28 yr old male here , (but currently single naturist) and staying in mumbai.

Pat
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2010 :  4:00:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why do all of you worry about being upper class? Who gives a damn how much you have or make. When I am nude I don't have pockets so money is not a issue. A lot of people with nothing are good people.

Pat

riders27

Posted - 01/31/2010 :  12:16:51 AM  Show Profile  Send riders27 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pat

Why do all of you worry about being upper class? Who gives a damn how much you have or make. When I am nude I don't have pockets so money is not a issue. A lot of people with nothing are good people.

Pat

Exactly! I think some indians still have the primitive mentality and deplorable need to divide themselves into castes and classes- its really bad.

electguy

Posted - 04/03/2010 :  07:09:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi,

i am a naturist in pune can you please arrange for a meeting my mail id is srrini_gokkul_1986@yahoo.co.in

Jigx

Posted - 07/15/2010 :  2:11:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Guys,

I am interested in joining the group. I am well educated from good family. I am in mumbai.

Need your reply

Bye

czarking53

Posted - 07/19/2010 :  10:34:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by only4love

we are a group of 4 couples and we all do enjoy nudism, usually we rent a bungalow and stay nude for all the time, we need to expand our family with decent couple , any one interested than let me know, pl note every one in our group is rich enough so if u feel u belong to upper class than only try us

Moved by - Moderator

hi me quite interested in ur proposition...pls reply me on czarking53@yahoo.in

czarking53

Posted - 07/19/2010 :  10:36:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tfactorr

hi..i am interested in joining your group in mumbai. I and my partner belong from upper class family.please contact me.thnx.

we are a decent couple...pl contact me at czarking53@yahoo.in

czarking53

Posted - 07/19/2010 :  10:39:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by only4love

hi...we too r a decent couple...lookin 4 sum adventure...money not a problem...class not an issue...pl contact me at- czarking53@yahoo.in

Moved by - Moderator

naturistlover28

Posted - 09/19/2010 :  12:50:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I'm a single naturist lover. I'm sophisticated, educated, from a wealthy background.

I am looking for a club or society in Mumbai.

Would really appreciate if I could join.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks,

Regards,

Aarav

Edited by - naturistlover28 on 09/19/2010 01:10:04 AM

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Young Adult Meeting in Goa, India Topic Next Topic: River Dippers, Sacramento  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved