Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 178 ]  [ Total: 178 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 Site News
 Comments about website, bug reports, etc.
 Love this site!
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Are we even attempting to remain a legit site? Topic Next Topic: Trouble with site features...  

Ranger191
Forum Member

Posted - 05/15/2008 :  11:21:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ranger191's Homepage  Send Ranger191 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Even though I'm mostly in the background and rarely commenting, I wanted to say that I LOVE THIS SITE .

Its been a terrific area for me to learn about others, to interact (in an admittedly sparing way) with others and just get an idea of how other nudists live and deal with society at large. As strange as this may sound, I think its made me a more polite nudist as well as giving me some successful hints on how to gently and informatively handle questions from friends and family members.

This is a great community. Thank you very much to the Admin, the Moderators and the Members. You've taught me a great deal and I appreciate it.

Nobility is not a birthright, it is defined by one's actions.

catbird
Forum Member

Posted - 05/15/2008 :  8:08:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The main advantage I see to this site is to find out what is the norm among nudists on a wide range of topics. For instance I now am smooth, after having read those threads.

Naturally, Catbird

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 05/17/2008 :  04:59:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Totally second your thoughts Ranger 191 It is the best I have come across.

Mike

prism2525
Forum Member

Posted - 05/17/2008 :  2:35:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
same here all. Awesome site.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"If God had intended mankind to run around naked, surely we'd have been born that way!"

oh, wait....

EuroTim
Forum Member

Posted - 05/18/2008 :  06:56:34 AM  Show Profile  Click to see EuroTim's MSN Messenger address  Send EuroTim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Me too!

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 05/18/2008 :  06:57:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nudist-resorts. org is one great forum, as members from this World can communicate,share,enlighten and enjoy opinions/facts and information making this World seem much smaller and friendlier, Thank You.

go n nude

Previous Topic: Are we even attempting to remain a legit site? Topic Next Topic: Trouble with site features...  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.25 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved