Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 198 ]  [ Total: 198 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Free Family-Oriented Nudist Personals
 Free Family-Oriented Nudist Personals - Singles
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Free Family-Oriented Nudist Personals - Couples Topic Next Topic: Posting at this level will not be approved! [Read]
Page: of 6

mystic_seas92805
Forum Member

Posted - 06/23/2004 :  10:00:40 AM  Show Profile  Send mystic_seas92805 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i'm also interested in finding companionship to go to nude beaches and or resorts i live in anaheim california and it would be nice to find a group or female or male to enjoy company and friendship i'm 51 5'10 145lbs love to cook and bake and love kids and family so hope there is someone. that wants to have fun this summer i don't drink clean shaven love 30's and 40's music and other type's too

mystic_seas92805@aol.com

WILLIAM K. HASS

n3pla

Posted - 08/06/2004 :  6:46:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit n3pla's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am glad I found this site. I am single and a naturist, and most of all trying to create a naturist life for myself. I have started a naturist group, am looking for a home I can have naturist guests at, and hoping to start naturist events.

My main reason for this is that I feel rejected by the naturist community here in Maryland. I have never tried to approach a woman about sex at any clubs, but simply being single seems offence enough. I would love to be able to approach women about nudism, but most run for the hills when they find I am a nudist.

Even the woman I love rejects me over nudism, or at least I feel that is why. If she could truely experience it one time I think she might see thi8ngs different. That does not mean she be a nudist or except it for herself, but maybe she'll see it in a better light.

So that is where I stand. A single male with out a clue how to approach women on the nudist issues. While also being a nudist that can not approach nudist females on dating/mating issues. I am looking for a future, not a one night passion.

Clubs in Maryland are no good for nudist singles trying to meet other nudist singles. Maybe through my patient build of my own club I'll complete my journey. Maybe even create a nudist community capable of forgiving someone for being single!

Walter M Green III

nudewoodsman

Posted - 08/11/2004 :  7:53:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
Always up for making new nudist friends in my area (San Francisco, CA) or worldwide. Single males, females, or couples welcome, just looking for friends.

nudewoody@mindspring.com

Edited by - nudewoodsman on 08/11/2004 7:57:36 PM

mizouw
Forum Member

Posted - 10/05/2004 :  4:15:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am looking for a woman (40-50) who enjoys nudism in the Northern Virginia area as a companion to visit nudist resorts. I am 5' 11", brown eyes and hair, conservative, non-smoker and non-drinker. I enjoys sports, hiking, travel, arts and literature, politics and history.

Jay(jrhodes7@gmu.edu)

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 10/24/2004 :  5:46:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You're not ugly, Ray. Also, in case you've not noticed, Allen is not exactly tall at 5'7". It's not the size that counts, it's the heart, the mind.

:) Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

zackislookin
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2005 :  4:38:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Naked Single Dad :

Hi, My names is Zack and I am a single (Divorced) dad. My son currently lives with his mother. I am interested in meeting Single / Divorced / Family naturalist for chatting, Cook-outs, and fun.

I will answer all replys.

Thanks Zack

Zackery Richards

nudetim

Posted - 02/27/2005 :  4:48:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi-i am also a male nudist in hawaii,looking for other to hang out with,so hard to find somebody on this island,if you know of anybody,please e-mail me thank--tim twid8@aol.com

nudehoney

Posted - 03/31/2005 :  3:29:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
My name is Deirdre. I am a SWF, 47 who lives in
Rhode Island. I'm intereted in meeting a single
nudist gentleman, any age or ethnicity is fine,
to travel and go to clubs/beaches etc... I enjoy
this lifestyle and would like to share it with
other likeminded people. If you are from the
Rhode Island or New England area that is a plus.

See You Soon,
Deirdre

firemanmike

Posted - 05/25/2005 :  12:52:03 PM  Show Profile  Send firemanmike an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone! I'm in So.Cal. and I'm a regular at San Onofre beach. I also spend alot of time at - - - resort. I started enjoying the nudist lifestyle about 7 years ago, and discovered it's the people that make it so enjoyable. I have made some really good freinds from San o. & D.S. I have discovered though, that it is hard to meet single girls at the nude beach. There are always guys out there that violate a female's boundaries, so most girls are already on the defensive. I have seen some first timer girls, that happen to be very attractive, turn around and leave 10 minutes later because of the A.H.'s that end up surrounding them. This is important to the single nudist male because, outside of the nude beach or resort, most people are not nudists and the mention of being a nudist prompts an automatic judgement. We nudists have a difficult time defending nudism, and we're continually fighting cities and government to keep our right to the lifestyle, so I am putting together a group that will hopefully become nation wide to welcome nudists and educate them and keep things safe. There are plenty of web sites that already do this, but that is not what I am talking about. The power of personal involvement and organization is far greater than a web site. Let's put a plan together. Things have stayed the same far too long. Anyone interested please e-mail me at RVROLIC@AOL.COM. That's me at - - - .. It's a really great place, if you haven't been, I highly recomend it.

Edited by - firemanmike on 05/25/2005 10:31:03 PM

bilbo_baggins
Forum Member

Posted - 05/28/2005 :  03:55:17 AM  Show Profile  Click to see bilbo_baggins's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi there i am a single guy who is a genuine naturist. I dont demand much oput of life just to be happy. And to that end I am looking for a lady who i can share life and experiences with. I am a decent guy with clean living ideals and I do know how to treat a lady...surely that starts with listening to you doesnt it? I look forward to a really nice and happy time together fullfilling a life of dreams!!!

Billy

W.K.H

canrocket

Posted - 07/26/2005 :  02:50:16 AM  Show Profile  Click to see canrocket's MSN Messenger address  Send canrocket a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hi

Edited by - canrocket on 10/01/2005 12:40:12 AM

adcc_893

Posted - 07/29/2005 :  4:06:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey there 22 yr old male. I'm looking for some nudist girls to talk to. I'm 6'2", in the military. If anyone is interested e-mail me at adcc_893@yahoo.com. Sorry I can't say more, I'm not real good at just talking about myself unless I'm answering a question.

r1954

Posted - 09/08/2005 :  1:31:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am a happily married male looking for other nudists whose spouse does not share the interest. I am non-smoker, 50 years old 5'4". I am rapidly getting back into shape. I am looking for someone who enjoys hiking, sunning, swimming, biking, visiting nudist resorts. Just looking for friendship of a non-sexual nature. I am in the Chicago area. Any age. Race and gender not a factor.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 10/01/2005 08:33:47 AM

jiggygeek

Posted - 11/02/2005 :  7:18:45 PM  Show Profile  Send jiggygeek a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Divorced white male, 43, 6' tall, beefy build, seeking a not so skinny nudist female for a long term relationship. Doesn't matter where you live. I can relocate. My interests are music, scifi movies, video games, swimming, cooking and gardening. A Capricorn.

newbi
Forum Member

Posted - 11/27/2005 :  6:46:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
im a single 28 yr old male, im looking for some friends to hang out with at playalinda beach. i guess im a conservitive as i dont get into the more faster lifestyle as was discribed in the other forum. i dont mind if its a couple family or simgle, just interested in friendship and having someone to talk to at the beach. maybe even get me motivated to a game of vollyball or something. if u would like to know more about me just drop me a note.

Page: of 6 Previous Topic: Free Family-Oriented Nudist Personals - Couples Topic Next Topic: Posting at this level will not be approved! [Read]  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.17 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved