Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 436 ]  [ Total: 436 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Free Family-Oriented Nudist Personals
 Free Family-Oriented Nudist Personals - Singles
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Free Family-Oriented Nudist Personals - Couples Topic Next Topic: Posting at this level will not be approved! [Read]
Page: of 6

gordonuk

Posted - 01/21/2007 :  12:57:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit gordonuk's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi there, I am Gordon a 35 year old guy in Manchester (UK), who just happens to be gay. I am a nudist at home, as still not ventured outdoors yet, mainly as no where to go yet.
I am looking for other males, straight , gay or bi aged upto 40 for friendship and social get togethers.
If you are interested drop me a mail directly to me on gordon1@gmdesign.org.uk

Alexis

Posted - 03/20/2007 :  9:21:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
My name is Alexis, I'm pretty new to nudism, and I'm looking for someone close to my age to participate with. I'm 19, male, and I live in the Austin, Texas area. I'd like to meet anyone out there. We have the great Hippy Hollow on Town Lake that I'm dying to visit.
Thanks,
Alexis

Peter Pan
Forum Member

Posted - 03/27/2007 :  8:50:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Peter Pan an AOL message  Send Peter Pan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone, I'm glad other young nudists are posting so I thought I'd join in. My name is Peter, I'm 25 and I live in Southern Oregon with my sister. I'm looking for other young nudists or families to go to the hot springs or family get togethers. Hope to hear back soon. =)

~Petey Pan~

mikey

Posted - 04/20/2007 :  10:45:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi My name is mikey. I'm in MN and looking to meet a female or family people to get to know and ask ? because im new at this

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 04/20/2007 11:38:19 AM

nudistmale1956
Forum Member

Posted - 04/20/2007 :  7:14:02 PM  Show Profile  Send nudistmale1956 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Colorado nudist here. Denver metro area. I first stumbled onto San Onofre when I was in high school many moons ago. Pun intended. Since then I have been to Glen Eden, Lupin, Laguna Del Sol ( my favorite by a looooooooooong shot), Mountain Air Ranch and many other beaches in California. I am interested in meeting up with others for potential get togethers or nude outings. I would really like to hook up with a fellow female nudist for regular adventures. I plan to host some nudist parties. For cards (Canasta), watching sports events, board games, just hanging out, whatever.

I am also interesting in chatting / pen pal'ing with others aa well. Gender, orientation, geo-location does not matter.

I have two daugthers who are grown and were nudist initially but got out of it as the result of their mothers influence. I have dated two women who either were or became nudist. They both had kids. Some took to it easy, Others didn't. I guess my point is if we hook up and you have kids, fine, but I'd prefer they already be part of the nudist culture. I have found that in the past I had a tendancy to put my nudism on hold so as not to offend them or make them feel uncomfortable.

Not any more...I like soaking up the sun too much in the buff. I mean, that is after all the primary reason I get nek'ked!

Cheers

You can also find me at nudistmale1956 on Yahoo.

joesmith4321

Posted - 05/11/2007 :  2:13:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone. My name is Joe; I am 24 and I am quite new to being nude in a public way. I live in San Diego and am looking for a female around my age to go to nude beaches with (Blacks Beach mainly). It stinks going alone because it seems like no one wants to socialize if they don't know you.

If you are interested in getting together or just getting to know each other, email me at josephsmith4321@yahoo.com

Thanks! Have a great day!

emperor_b2006

Posted - 07/04/2007 :  12:08:56 AM  Show Profile  Send emperor_b2006 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello fellow nudists. I am from India. I am very glad to meet u all. Like to meet nudist in India of all ages. I am from Kerala, India

You can contact me via chat and email at emperor_b2006@yahoo.com

Pleas feel free to contact me!!!!

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 07/04/2007 10:11:32 AM

JackRN

Posted - 01/15/2008 :  4:07:45 PM  Show Profile  Send JackRN an ICQ Message  Send JackRN a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello, all. I would like to find other Home Nudists in the Orlando area for companionship. Ladies only, please, or couples. No guys only please. I'm older, honest, clean, respectful and discrete. Please email me at JackNation123@cfl.rr.com . Thanks, Jack.

Jack R. Nation

junebugg1972

Posted - 02/12/2008 :  1:24:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello
I am a 35 yo male nudist from California, I travel all over and am looking to meet down to earth real nudists. I love all outdoor sports, hiking in the central coast, I am looking for some Pirates cove friends . I spend some time in los angeles too. If you are interested in meeting a fun, down to earth person for camping, and going to resorts and beaches please email me !
summer is coming !
Thanks
j

nudenewbie
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2008 :  4:50:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey, everyone.

I'm a guy, 30s, in S. California. I'm currently just looking for nudist friends (I don't really have any)---I enjoy the beaches here in CA (San Onfore and Black's Beach), but I go alone and I think it would be more fun to go with other people. Also, being fairly new to the nudist lifestyle, new friends could also probably teach me about other places to visit/socialize. I'd love to check out some of the resorts too, in Palm Springs and other places.

Since this is for friendship only, I'm open to meeting anyone: singles, couples, male, female. Just looking for kind, decent folks.

Thanks!

Dave

jolinar1973

Posted - 03/24/2008 :  10:48:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I'm Mike from Baltimore. Interested in meeting local singles, couples, and families for nudist friendships.

Or if your disabled like me (mine is hidden) email me as a penpal.

jolinar1973@yahoo.com

vadik

Posted - 03/27/2008 :  01:17:11 AM  Show Profile  Send vadik an AOL message  Click to see vadik's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone. My name is Vadim. I'm 20 years old and I live in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. I'm looking for companions or penpals near me, anywhere in the vicinity actually. It's really hard to find nudists near Chicago. So, just email me at vadik2004@gmail.com

only4love

Posted - 04/26/2008 :  07:42:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i m 36 indian male in india, looking for like minded people over here, any one interested can mail me on only4love_mrindia@zapak.com

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 04/26/2008 :  10:40:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We highly recommend using the forum's email function, instead of posting openly your email address. Posting openly can only increase the spam in your mailbox.

Just go into your profile and set Email to Yes. Then, just suggest to people to click your email button over your post. They will be able to email you, but will not know your address unless you reply to them from your computer.

You can go back and edit your post to remove your email address by clicking the Edit icon just above your post.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 04/26/2008 :  7:45:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi!

I'm 61, widowed 12 years and live in Washington (state). I live in a small town ("Gateway to the Gorge" - hint) and enjoy camping, hiking, fishing and the like. Amateur photography is my main hobby - mostly scenery and faces. I enjoy most any outdoor activity, especially in the Cascades.

I'm "straight" and looking for female companionship - and then a wife if things work out.

I am also looking for nudist males and couples for "FRIENDSHIP" only. Thanks.

Bob

Hiking the Cascades "naturally"!

Edited by - n/a on 04/26/2008 7:49:34 PM

Page: of 6 Previous Topic: Free Family-Oriented Nudist Personals - Couples Topic Next Topic: Posting at this level will not be approved! [Read]  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.4 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved