Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 168 ]  [ Total: 168 ]  [ Newest Member: Wraith187 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 "facilities" at nude/clothing optional beaches...?
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: great holiday gifts for your nudist friends Topic Next Topic: Happy Holidays, Everyone!  

2inthemood

Posted - 07/11/2003 :  7:32:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are a Toronto couple, who just recently started 'dabbling' in nudism. We just returned home after a trip to Vancouver. We visited the clothing optional beach there, an we found out that an area of the beach was actually used as the toilet, even though a public toilet was available! We found this ... rather unpleasant and wonder if this is normal. Do people regularly pee (etc?) right on the beach just because they feel so comfortable with their bodies that bodliy functions in undesignated areas is somehow acceptable??
P.S. BTW, what is the difference exactly between nudist and clothing optional beaches?

Black_Hat
Forum Member

Posted - 07/11/2003 :  9:00:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Are you talking bout Wreck Beach? There can be some unplesant sights on that beach. It is widely known and attended by many peolpe for many reason, some having little respect for the nudist life style. As for the toilet comments, I would consider that completely inappropriate behaviour.
Your question of nude or clothing optional is a good qustion. As a nudist and a memeber of an AANR club in Alberta, I definatly perfer to go to a club rather then clothing optional beaches. At a nuist club you do not get strangers there only for a look.
There are some very good clubs in your area affiliated with the Federation of Canadaian Nudists.

2inthemood

Posted - 07/12/2003 :  10:42:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yes we are talking about Wreck beach

Black_Hat
Forum Member

Posted - 07/12/2003 :  1:07:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My family and I visited there a few years ago and unfortunately it was not great weather. However, looking beyond the weather I was still not to impressed. As we walk down the stairs to the beach we were meet by a young man releiving himself of the large quanities of beer he had comsumed.
Are you members of a club? Was this your first nudist experience?

2inthemood

Posted - 07/13/2003 :  10:56:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No, we aren't members of any club yet. I guess you could call us 'home nudists' at this point. Well, apart from our unpleasant experience at Wreck Beach, of course... (which was our first time, yes).
Thanks for your comments!

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2003 :  11:33:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been to several nude beaches. They are also referred to a clothing-optional beaches. The terms are interchangeable IMHO.

I've never seen anyone use the beach as a public restroom. That is sad.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

DarkHorse03
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2003 :  1:37:20 PM  Show Profile  Send DarkHorse03 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That has to be one of the most disgusting things I've heard of in a public place. Especially since there were public restrooms available!

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2004 :  04:51:47 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We go to Wreck beach as often as the weather permits. The Wreck beach association has addressed this problem. Toilets are provided at Wreck beach, but there are some low lifes thats like to use the beach instead. It doesn't happen all the time which is good. One of the problems is the vast quantities of beer consummed on the beach. I am afraid to say if people do not start straightening up their act, the authorities are going to come down hard on the beach. We enjoy Wreck beach and think it is a great nude beach. You just have some cockroaches that always spoil it for everyone.

Kim =^.^=

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2004 :  08:50:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
there are always people who dont have a clue as to proper behavior, whether they are dressed or not, and this is gross and have seen it from time to time. many groups provide sani-toilets to minimize the problem, since goingto facilities on textile end of beach entails getting dressed adn undressed again each time nature calls you or your children.

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2004 :  10:49:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At the nude beach I go to, you are permitted to bing food and drink. The public bathrooms are located off the beach (a bit of a walk). Because of this inconvenience, most people will not walk all the way back to the restrooms.

irishred

nudetoo
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2004 :  6:02:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
this topic relates to the possibility that some people have no respect for others. sound like that young man needed a few more trips to the woodshed.

Just me, Willy

cheef
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2004 :  8:38:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit cheef's Homepage  Send cheef an AOL message  Click to see cheef's MSN Messenger address  Send cheef a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Such behavior is certainly not the norm at nude beaches. It should be considered inappropriate, and the person should be dealt with... politely if possible, calling in law enforcement if necessary.

http://cheef.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nudist-news-group/

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2004 :  9:35:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
cheef,
i agree. and with most naturist beachess, the policing by the naturists groups attending reduces this sort of behavior to a minimum.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2004 :  04:51:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Those people can't get away with it on a public beach, whats makes them think its okay on a clothing optional beach?

Kim =^.^=

Previous Topic: great holiday gifts for your nudist friends Topic Next Topic: Happy Holidays, Everyone!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.18 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved