Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 392 ]  [ Total: 392 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Unofficial Nude Beaches
 Harriman State Park, NY where is it nude
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Unofficial beaches at OBX Topic Next Topic: San Onofre, or other So. Calif. beaches  

bmwbikeboy

Posted - 08/31/2008 :  3:12:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, I am new to this website so just getting the hang of it. I live near Harriman State Park in NY I know that there is an unoffical nude sunbathing and swimming area, mix of S, G, L.

Does anyone know where it is?

Thanks
BMWBIKEBOY

catbird
Forum Member

Posted - 09/01/2008 :  11:17:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Email Ken at kensteephill@yahoo.com. Ken has been there, but I have never been there.

Naturally, Catbird

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 09/01/2008 :  3:08:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The name of the spot is The Ledges. I've been there.

Well if you have the Map, I take Rt 90 (Mass turnpike) to Rt 91 in the area of Springfield. RT 91 north to VT, and there go west on RT 9 through West Brattleboro.

Rt 9 then comes to RT 100 and we take that south toward Massachusetts.

There used to be a New England Power and Electric Company (NEPCO, not the hotdog however) on the dirt road that you'd take in but I have been recently told that the old sign is now down since the Ledges were turned over for management by a new company that is a sub of Pacific Gas and Electric. That happened as a matter of power industry deregulation.

I don't know if a new sign is planned. This is a new thing we are just learning about.

Regulars (many belonging to Sunchasers Club) are in close communication with the power company and everything is expected to be status quo this year.

Pilgrim Naturists members also visit here.

It's rocky, the water is very cold.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
http://pages.prodigy/cheridonna

jw1
Forum Member

Posted - 09/01/2008 :  7:49:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't think he is referring to the Ledges. There is a spot in Harriman park in NY (Pinemeadow Lake as I understand it) that is unoffically used for nude swimming and sunbathing...I haven't been there, but I have heard about it. It really is below the radar and will not come up on web searches (at least the ones I have tried).

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 09/01/2008 :  8:49:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Perhaps affiliation with one of the local nonlanded clubs will find it for you.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
http://pages.prodigy/cheridonna

tylerD
Forum Member

Posted - 09/22/2008 :  11:02:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i dont live to far from harriman either. if anyones been there and care shed some more light on it..would be greattt

Fun fun

Posted - 09/26/2013 :  5:47:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bmwbikeboy

Hi, I am new to this website so just getting the hang of it. I live near Harriman State Park in NY I know that there is an unoffical nude sunbathing and swimming area, mix of S, G, L.

Does anyone know where it is?

Thanks
BMWBIKEBOY

Fun fun

Posted - 09/26/2013 :  5:57:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been to a quite lake up there. If you have an interest in meeting or just want to chat e mail me romanman87@yahoo.com

Previous Topic: Unofficial beaches at OBX Topic Next Topic: San Onofre, or other So. Calif. beaches  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.14 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved