Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 122 ]  [ Total: 122 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Free Adult-Oriented Nudist Personals
 Lifestyle / Adult-Oriented Personals - Singles
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: House/Apartment Rentals for Singles
Page: of 8

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 03/24/2002 :  10:00:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Free Personal Ads for Singles Only

This area is for single lifestyle or sexually-permissible nudists to post personal ads for other nudists to contact them by email. If this does not fit you, please look in the other categories. For better protection against spam, all email addresses are invisible, but accessible by clicking the "email this user" button. If you want the email address you provided to be visible to everyone, you must post it visibly in your message. Otherwise, other users will only be able to email you by clicking the email link and will not know your email address unless you reply to them.

To add a picture, use the 11th button, "insert image" . A pair of "img" tags will be added to the end of your message. To post a picture that is already online, get the url location of the picture by right clicking on the picture and copying location, then use paste to place the url location of your picture between the [lmg][/lmg] tags. Like this: [lmg]http://www.somewhere.com/picture.jpg[/lmg] To add a picture not on the web, send it to admin@nudist-resorts.org along with your user name, and your preference whether you'd like it either in your profile, along each post as an avatar (see left), or in a certain message. Profile photos and avatar thumbnails can be the same or different, just send both to admin@nudist-resorts.org for posting.

To submit a photo to the gallery, send it to photos@nudist-resorts.org. Photos considered for the gallery are high quality and depict nudism in its travel and social aspects, with the focus on the nudist setting, not the nudist body. Please include any credits due the model/photographer.

To post a free personal ad: If you're single, interested in lifestyle or sexually-permissible nudism and you'd like to be contacted by other like-minded nudists, leave your description, resort reports and favorite activities here by clicking "Reply To Topic". Indecent language and content will be deleted. You can edit your message after posting by clicking "edit message" .

Note: If you create a New Topic it will probably be deleted. Please use the Reply to Topic link to post your messages to the existing topics.

jbl1975
Forum Member

Posted - 08/12/2002 :  09:00:59 AM  Show Profile  Send jbl1975 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Looking for a nudist soulmate!
I am a 27 year old 5'7", 175lb, ash blonde hair, brown eyed SWM nudist who is looking for a SWF nudist aged 17-28. I enjoy going to Turtle Lake in Michigan, and outside of nudism I enjoy surfing the web and playing Magic The Gathering. I would also get into more activities if I had a female companion to be there with me. If you feel the same as I do, please do not hesitate to e-mail me. Thank you.

nudebama

Posted - 09/14/2002 :  10:55:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
I am a single wht male nudist non smoking no drugs drink light beer. Looking a single female in the Sunny Isles Beach/Miami area 21-45 to hang out with on Haulover Beach to play volleyball go swimming or walking. I am a 36 year old naval reservist who just got back from Bahrain in the Persian Gulf. I will be in sunny Isles Beach,Fl from Oct4-7 and staying at the Days Inn at 15811 Collins Avenue Sunny Isles Beach,Fl 33160. MY e mail is jdmonroe99@hotmail.com

i am looking for a single female to hangout with and play some volletball and go swimming with. i will be in sunny isles beach,fl from oct4-7 and staying at the days inn at 15811 collins ave

Beach
Forum Member

Posted - 09/20/2002 :  4:48:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here's a fun site to check out for that evening when you just can't find the right bathing suit, paint one on!
http://www.liquidlatex.net/

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 11/13/2002 :  09:09:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This forum is getting a bit off topic. The mistake made here is not paying attention to the topic of this particular room. Let's have a look at it again:
"This area is for single lifestyle/adult-oriented nudists to post personal ads for other nudists to contact them by email."
That certainly doesn't include rude comments about the people who post. If an ad is questionable, most of us can see that without comment. Anyone who hasn't an adult/lifestyle oriented personal ad to post shouldn't be posting in this particular topic. Agreed?
Remember two rules to keep your posts from deletion: Stay On Topic and Be Polite.
Extraneous commentary will be deleted from this topic, and others where those two rules are ignored. And please don't make any more work for me.

Captdave

Posted - 02/04/2003 :  11:29:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit Captdave's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm seeking an older lady to join me on this warm beach in the Florida Keys.

Warm Water, Warm Heart

Edited by - Captdave on 02/22/2003 10:27:12 PM

Pinball

Posted - 02/12/2003 :  12:50:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Pinball's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wanted...Two nudist girls travelling to London

Hey are you two, very attractive, non smoking, non drinking, childless, very single, shaven, broadminded, naturally smooth/hairfree bodied, professional, bi well suntanned (bronzed) nudist girls, 18-25, of a athletic, plump or large build, one or both of you with naturally very blonde hair, travelling to London, UK from Australia/New Zealand, Northern/Western Europe or the USA and needing a host, fun and place to stay? Then get in touch with this Asian Man of 31, 5'10" tall, athletic, with shoulder length black hair living in Northwest London, UK. email me at: theyoofcorporation@zwallet.com (attaching photos), telephone:+44-208-830-2060 / Cellular:+44-7944-910177 or fax (attaching photos) to E-Fax:17025546466, I look forward to your reply......

Thanks for responding, have a nice day...

Naturist Paris

Posted - 02/23/2003 :  12:37:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Naturist in Paris, France

Please take a look at my photo and website:

http://www.nudistfriendfinder.com/user_details?user=naturistparis

I’m a young, tall, male naturist, open-minded and comfortable with his body. I live in Paris, France. I’d like to help other naturists, particularly females or people considering naturism, with the following:

- An overview of the naturist spots in Paris. Are you living in Paris or passing through and thinking about trying naturism? Check out my site and send me an email. I organize outings regularly.
- Body acceptance. I have experience working with women on natural body acceptance. If you have questions on this matter, please email me.
- Naturist yoga. I love yoga and am trying to organize a naturist yoga group in Paris.
- Nude photography: I am a professional model and available for nude art and photo work. Please contact me should you have a job available.

English and French spoken. A bientôt!

NudeRomeo

Posted - 03/14/2003 :  1:11:45 PM  Show Profile  Send NudeRomeo a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, I am a SWM from Rhode Island, age 40, I have short brown hair, brown eyes, clean shaven and physically fit. I am college educated and professionally employed. I enjoy music, dining-out, dancing, traveling, the beach, the outdoors, bike riding, tennis, movies and much more. I'm honest, considerate, fun, affectionate, passionate and romantic. I would like to meet a nice lady who is also interested in nudist activities. I would love to hear from you.

gordotus
Forum Member

Posted - 03/26/2003 :  1:54:04 PM  Show Profile  Send gordotus an ICQ Message  Click to see gordotus's MSN Messenger address  Send gordotus a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Nudist Apartment 2 bedroom

Hey Guys, living in Kitchener , Ontario and have a 2 bedroom apartment that I would love to share, completely furnished , clothing optional, am Gay, apartment is 5 minute walk to downtown, nude around here constantly , have a no hassle roomie and be nude too .
Let me know

shadow9751

Posted - 04/10/2003 :  6:24:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK people ...here's a classic!!!!?
Very fit swm 51 just bought an old 14acre farm on the Rocky River in Siler City, N.C...looking for FIT swf 18/35 to possibly relocate {if compatable}and help me turn the old place into a small nude resort.It cost nothing {except putting up with me} to become a partner in all the fun.Ideal for single Mom.

Dave King

Posted - 05/24/2003 :  8:04:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Dave King a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi. my name is dave.I live in holiday FL I am a new member and new to the singles thing. If there are any females in my area that would like talk to me please reply

Edited by - Dave King on 05/24/2003 10:26:53 PM

jasb88

Posted - 05/25/2003 :  11:26:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am a 30 year old, SWM. I am 6', brown hair, blue eyes. I weigh about 210, and am in pretty good shape. I am a light smoker(trying to quit), and a very light drinker. I do drink socially, but very very rarely. Looking for someone in the North/Northeast Georgia area to meet and maybe visit some of the nearby nudist clubs/resorts. I am also interested in meeting other people in my area who also enjoy being nude. I enjoy swimming, tennis, and volleyball. I love animals, and have a 5 year old Golden Retriever that is one of my best friends

chicagobluesguy

Posted - 06/10/2003 :  6:01:33 PM  Show Profile  Send chicagobluesguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Clothing Optional / Adults in Raleigh Durham Area

I am new to the Raleigh-Durham area. I am looking to meet similar minded adult men and women who could direct me to clothing optional clubs, events etc in this area. I experienced the clothing optional world for 5 yrs in England and Europe. I have come to enjoy it. I am a 38 yr old male, 5'11'', 242 lbs, short brown hair, hazel eyes, professional college grad. If you are interested in meeting and seeing where this goes please email me. I am very easy going down to earth guy just looking for some fun!

Thomas

tantrateddy

Posted - 06/10/2003 :  6:08:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit tantrateddy's Homepage  Click to see tantrateddy's MSN Messenger address  Send tantrateddy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello, To all the Single Ladies from a Canadian

Hello, and Greetings from a cool soggy BC, Canada location lol. I am a single WM nudist living in Sardis, BC and I would like to meet single females (38-50 yrs.) for friendship and posssibly more If you like you can add me to your contact list asardisrogue@yahoo.com ciao, TT.

Download Attachment: Picture 8.jpg
75.3 KB

tantrateddy

Posted - 07/02/2003 :  6:54:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit tantrateddy's Homepage  Click to see tantrateddy's MSN Messenger address  Send tantrateddy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello Albertan Nudists!
I am re-locating to your province in the next few weeks and would like to get in touch with some new friends to become acquainted contact me at tantrateddy@hotmail.com

Page: of 8 Topic Next Topic: House/Apartment Rentals for Singles  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 4.25 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved