Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 127 ]  [ Total: 127 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Stories - My First Time As A Nudist
 Topless yardwork
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Aussie nude! Topic Next Topic: First time, from a mid-20s perspective  

n/a
deleted

Posted - 11/17/2008 :  2:14:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love this topic :)

My "first" time was only topless. Our house was in the woods in a secluded area, and it was quite easy to go out in the back yard without a top. It was so much more convenient and felt good besides.

Then on a trip to San Francisco my husband and I spent a day at Stinson Beach, where it was no trouble at all to take off my top. Everyone else did, why not me? I still wasn't completely nude, though.

Then we went to a nude beach at Lake Tahoe. It's such a beautiful area, and the beach is a lovely setting. We got there early on summer morning, and I easily took off my top, since that wasn't out of the norm for me. It was several hours before I could muster the courage to take off the suit bottom, however.

By that time, there were dozens of nude people all around us. No one was making an issue out of being nude. Finally, my husband said gently, "Honey, you need to lose that suit." So I did. It was nice ... the world didn't end, the vice squad didn't come for me ..lol .. and most of all, no one made a big deal of it. It wasn't long before I felt perfectly comfortable. We went back again the next day and overall had a fine trip.

Now, I'm no longer married and my kids are in college, so I can lie out anytime I want. I've never been to a resort, and don't especially feel the need to. But I love beaches and hot springs. The problem now is finding someone to go with me.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 11/20/2008 :  5:57:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Honeysuckle, was that the Secret Cove? If so, that is a fantastic place to go nude. I went there about three times last summer. Love to get on my air mattress and float around on the lake. Very passive, but very relaxing, too. It can be challenging to find a parking spot there, but there are places on the highway that seem to do.

That government governs best, which governs least - Thomas Jefferson

n/a
deleted

Posted - 11/20/2008 :  7:09:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Warmskin .. sorry, I don't remember the name of it, it's been a number of years ago. I do remember it was on the east side of the lake, not too far from the junction to go to Reno. My other memory of that trip was how colddddddddd the water was!

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 11/20/2008 :  9:34:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Honeysuckle,

You were most likely at Secret Cove. It's a semi-circular beach with a steep trail going down from a outhouse to the beach. Lots of round rocks stand out from the water. Yes the water is cold alright. 1700 foot deep water and snow springs feeding into the lake can both make the lake cold.

Back to the subject, I envy you for being able to work naked in that backyard. What a treat!!

That government governs best, which governs least - Thomas Jefferson

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/21/2008 :  10:31:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
when i moved to florida, i had a completely private backyard, so i did ALL of my yardwork in the nude. from cutting the grass to trimming the hedges, cutting the palm tree branches, you name it.

HannahB
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2008 :  2:30:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit HannahB's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Careful with those hedge trimmers, Willy ;)

TheMagicDucky
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2008 :  06:30:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I won't mow nude out at camp because of the mower kicking things out. I'll work on the flower beds and such though. Easier to wash the dirt off the skin, then to have to do laundry.

Just your average mallard.

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2008 :  11:10:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all
Ido all of my back yard work topless,and bottomless.helps with an aLL OVER TAN............OLD BUZZARD
not as good as i once was......dammit

smoothNtanned
Forum Member

Posted - 11/26/2008 :  5:38:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If the situation warrants topless, I'm alone and the weather is suitable, topless extends to my feet. For 6 months of the year, almost always totally nude in the yard. Occasional protection needed, but only of those parts that require it.

'NUDE when able, covered when necessary'

BuefEOD

Posted - 12/26/2008 :  3:53:09 PM  Show Profile  Send BuefEOD an AOL message  Send BuefEOD a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Honeysucle. I know what you mean about finding someone to go to clothing optional/nude places. I made my debut "au natural" in May of this year and absolutely LOVE it. Now the only problem (like you) is finding someone to go with me there.

Michael

Previous Topic: Aussie nude! Topic Next Topic: First time, from a mid-20s perspective  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved