Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 129 ]  [ Total: 129 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism, Sex and Sexuality
 Do Nudists Have Sex?
 Talk about nudism and sex
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Any rules/etiquette for nude beaches??? Topic
Page: of 10

Ashley
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  07:27:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think it's more the norm to be "checked out" at a nude beach than it is at a family-oriented nudist facility for two reasons. The beach is typically the place guys and girls my age go to BE checked out and to possibly meet someone of the opposite sex (or possibly same-sex but that's not my scene lol). The fact that people are nude at the beach doesn't make it any less interesting, so LQQKing will occur.
At nudist facilities, from what I can see of photographs and the general age of the people on this chat board (since I've never been to one yet and can't speak from personal experience) people are generally much older...probably more in the 40's and 50's than teens and twenties. Therefore, they're probably married or have been married at one time and either not allowed to look anymore or tired of looking! lol..
Mostly just kidding here, but I do think the nude beaches are likely to be much more "mixed" as to motivations for people being there versus the purist nudists who enjoy nudist facilities with AANR rules and regs.

Ash

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  08:03:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In my (somewhat limited) experience, I have seen three groups of people.

• Those that think the nude beach is the place for a sexual experience. I have not seen a case of this but usually one is too many as it can shut down the beach for nude use.

• Those that are there for the voyeur experience. You notice them when you see them walking up and down the beach or dropping their belongings near a group of attractive people.

• Those there for the nudist experience but are inexperienced. In my case, I found a spot with very few people (Black's Beach in April) but with someone unclothed not terribly far away (50-100 feet), just to make sure I wasn't in the "wrong spot"

• Experienced nudists

Any others?

nudeman72
Forum Member

Posted - 04/25/2005 :  01:22:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You're pretty dead-on, Ashley. (You've obviously been doing your research, even though you say you've never gone to a resort.)

Another factor in "checking people out" not occuring at resorts is that most people at resorts are more aware of nudist etiquette, "purist nudist philosophy, etc.)

Once you've been involved in nudism for awhile, the person becomes more important than body perfection, anyway...

Ashley
Forum Member

Posted - 04/26/2005 :  7:56:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's very good news, Nudeman....because "body perfection" seems like an awful lot of work! lol

Ash

sw2sweendog
Forum Member

Posted - 04/26/2005 :  9:31:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
body perfection aside,which you rarely see.everybody looks,it's human nature to take a look.just dont gawk

got stress?GET NAKED!

ausnude

Posted - 09/26/2005 :  03:57:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, Ashley is very with it so to speak. I met a nice guy at a nudist beach. We were both guilty of being in the mood so to speak.

Download Attachment: ausnude 2.jpg
46.18 KB

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 09/26/2005 08:28:35 AM

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 09/26/2005 :  08:29:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ausnude

Hi, Ashley is very with it so to speak. I met a nice guy at a nudist beach. We were both guilty of being in the mood so to speak.

Being in the mood and acting on it are two different things. Acting on it could get us a lost nudist venue.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

ausnude

Posted - 09/27/2005 :  01:10:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I understand where you are coming from Cheri. I agree. Ours wasn't a carefree assault into intimacy. My experience was a warm mutual admiration on the day. We have become close friends since as a result of great chemistry on the day. I hope other members understand what I am trying to say. A chemistry can previal nude or clothed. It was facinating because I was nude and he the same. Their is an honesty and openess in my nudist world that is hard to describe. Sexual wellbeing is a part of it.

Download Attachment: ausnude 2.jpg
46.18 KB

buffetfan
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2005 :  2:08:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all. New member here. I have never been to a nudist resort or beach, although I would really like to go to a beach sometime. We are mostly home nudists but we have neighbors who are members of a nearby nudist resort. They have talked to us a lot about it but my wife refuses to go so that is that. Then a business associate of mine said a few things that led me to guess that he and his wife were also members at the resort. Our neighbors are traditional nudists, both almost 80. My friend and his wife are a generation younger. They were propositioned by another couple at the resort. (one of the leading family resorts in the USA)
Our neighbors insist that nothing like that goes on there.
All of this goes to show that there are people everywhere who are interested in sex as their primary goal. This could be in a residential neighborhood or at a family nudist resort. They just get a better visual at the nudist resort before they approach someone. It's not the nudity that stimulates them, nudity is a secondary facet of their lives.
Are nudists interested in sex? Absolutely! We probably have better sex as a group than anyone because we don't have a problem with getting clothing out of the way or with self acceptance of our bodies and what others think of us. We are not obsessed about our bodies or our genitals. As a nudist, I believe sex is more emotional first, then our physical parts respond the way they were designed. Our attraction to each other is not the sex organs, we see them all the time. It is the inner person.
Nudists cannot separate nudity and sex but they can keep the order right. Nudity does not equal sex, as most everybody else believes. It just makes sex more enjoyable.

GeeWilly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/10/2006 :  4:24:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Excuse me, Buffet', for taking so long to read your post. I wholly agree with your observation that "our attraction to each other is not the sex organs". One finds, eventually, that it is the person you're with and not the nudity that is the determinant of great sex. Naturism is a style of living. It's honest.

When you finally get to your nude or clothing optional beach, tell us why you think over 85 percent of those present are males?

smendes
Forum Member

Posted - 03/10/2006 :  9:20:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I cant understand why anybody thinks being "propositioned" is such an aweful thing.

Simply say a polite "NO THANK YOU" and be done with it.

propositioning is only "harassment" if the person doing it does not take "no" for an answer.

I have been propositioned and I have also done some propositioning.... there is no need to be disturbed over a few questions

If patrons are offended all they have to do is tell the propositioner "to mind his (insert expletive here) business".. its that simple

Stilllearning
Forum Member

Posted - 03/21/2006 :  2:32:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wie geht es dir, Eva. Meine Duetsche ist nicht sehr gut, aber ich gemutlich auf Deutschland langst. Forgive me, Eva, for my attempt to remember your language (40 years ago) and express my respect for your grasp of ours. My best memories are of growing up in your country and I quite well remember your attitudes of respect for individual privacy and integrity. Indeed, I ache for them. How can I say, "your attitude is wiser than ours and I hope I find your site?" Auf Wiedersehen, mein liebe Freunde."

HG8Harrier
Forum Member

Posted - 08/02/2006 :  12:23:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit HG8Harrier's Homepage  Send HG8Harrier an AOL message  Send HG8Harrier a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by smendes

I cant understand why anybody thinks being "propositioned" is such an aweful thing.

Simply say a polite "NO THANK YOU" and be done with it.

propositioning is only "harassment" if the person doing it does not take "no" for an answer.

I have been propositioned and I have also done some propositioning.... there is no need to be disturbed over a few questions

If patrons are offended all they have to do is tell the propositioner "to mind his (insert expletive here) business".. its that simple

I think the problem is people don't know limitations and will not accept liability for their own actions or weaknesses. After all, all of us, clothed or nude, have had experiences with other people in which there have been miscommunications. Propositions are one thing. A family-oriented board probably would not accept the notion of a proposition. However, look at milder examples: some people do take offense to being 'hit on', even if it is intended as a harmless means of striking up a conversation with somebody you find attractive.

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 08/02/2006 :  01:21:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Being 'hit upon' is why most complex life exists.

Best Wishes, Jim

HG8Harrier
Forum Member

Posted - 08/21/2006 :  3:41:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit HG8Harrier's Homepage  Send HG8Harrier an AOL message  Send HG8Harrier a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Going back to the general theme of this specific forum: do nudists have sex? Sure. But do they have sex any more or less than any other person? Depends on the individual. Personally, I am sick of hearing about my friends and acquaintances having sex outside of meaningful and enduring relationships. And here's the kicker, I know of nobody that frequents nude beaches, nudist resorts, or other nude venues. These are all clothing-compulsives or textiles that do it!

Is it so wrong to desire a meaningful relationship before sex? On the other hand, is it wrong to expect sex from a meaningful relationship? Answer for the general populace, or for nudists. Is there a distinction between the two?

Page: of 10 Previous Topic: Any rules/etiquette for nude beaches??? Topic  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.31 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved