Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 179 ]  [ Total: 179 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism, Sex and Sexuality
 Do Nudists Have Sex?
 Talk about nudism and sex
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Any rules/etiquette for nude beaches??? Topic
Page: of 10

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 10/05/2006 :  6:11:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh, Im all for free expression and I dont really mind so much if a thread drifts off topic. But I do try to keep my posts somewhat in the ball park of the origional post. The confusion many people have regarding nudism and sex is like I said: "NUDISM has NOTHING to do with sex..BUT nudity CAN of course be sexual in SOME cases..and NOT in others. SO MANY get that simple fact confused.

Jenn

nude2
Forum Member

Posted - 10/05/2006 :  7:27:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with you Jenn.

runrdad
Forum Member

Posted - 10/06/2006 :  10:11:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am usually nude when I have sex but just because I am nude doesn't mean I am having sex. We can thank those who put out the shows on the idiot box and the movies for a lot of the view that nudity and sex are linked. But it does go way back to our Puritian et al history.

I've been to hell but didn't stay long enough to talk to the devil.

southernude
Forum Member

Posted - 10/06/2006 :  10:46:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nudism is nudism, sex is sex, but I for one being a straight male, enjoy and admire looking at some attractive nude women just as well in the textile world. Too me its not sex or being a pervert, its just natural for a healthy straight male, and I really think this applies to the opposite sex.

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 10/06/2006 :  1:33:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
RunDad and Southern nude both good points.

Peter Pan
Forum Member

Posted - 10/06/2006 :  7:19:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Peter Pan an AOL message  Send Peter Pan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I think its rather humorous how nudists complain about young males walking around with erections and getting their beaches closed, then turn around and complain about the decline in younger nudist populations at resorts. It's like the reason that we want young people at the resorts is exactly because of their youthful exuberence and free-mindedness, but then we tell them to stop having fun. Being a young male i can understand both sides here. On one hand, who would want to pay money (even 20 bucks is a lot to a college student) for a day pass at a resort where theres hardly anyone in your age group, the ones who are wont talk to you cause all anyone thinks about at the resort is weather or not that person looking your way is thinking sexual thoughts or else how much better they are cause they are a card carrying certified class b nudist, there's no activities geared for what you like to do, and old people are telling you that you're bodily functions are offensive, just for the privilage of taking off your clothes a round others? yeah no thanks..Thats why the majority of young nudists go to the beaches, where its free, open, you dont have to plan anything in advance, make reservations, etc.. On the other hand, I for one can appreaciate a nice resort nestled in some hills, with lots of trees and open areas and places to relax, with kids, older couples, younger couples, singles, everyone having a good time..In either case i think like someone said earlier on this thread, the strict rules are what keeps most younger nudists out. Which is what nudism is about as I gather. Which is also my theory with beaches..but thats for another time..

~Petey Pan~

southernude
Forum Member

Posted - 10/06/2006 :  9:21:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Peter Pan,
I totally agree with you about the lack of friendliness and disregard to our younger single nudists (mainly men) at some, but not all nudist clubs, which is one reason we opted out of rejoining as members of two clubs. I won't mention their names but they're in Florida. Though they both were very friendly and helpful to us, we noticed over a long period that certain individuals and some of these were single males were treated different from lets say the older and senior members. More or less they had formed a small circle of their own and invited whomever they wanted and kept everyone else out. These individuals were not related to any of the members, just ordinary people that paid ground fees to enjoy nudism on their own and then be shunned out is not right. Wife and I live nude at our farm and anyone (young or old, single or married) that behaves and is respectful of others is most welcome. I think with some new clubs that came about in the last few years there has been a change in attitudes towards single people. At one time, for many years, a lot of the older nudist clubs did not even allow single males, and there is still some today, but they are being outnumbered fast.

Pete Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 10/07/2006 :  03:04:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think that you guys are confusing naturism and human nature, humans are pack anumals, we do indeed tend to form groups or tribes, and lay down rules and regulations to maintain an orderly society.

As a single male I visit clubs and beaches, and yes it can be difficult to breack the ice, but its not impossible, and can you consider your own preudices? In your posts you quite clearly display prejudice against clubs, based on isolated experiences, but let me assure you that not all clubs and their members think the way you describe.

Keep an open mind, judge not lest ye be judged.

Pete Knight

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 10/07/2006 :  03:12:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I noticed someone mentioning whether to stay on topic. Wandering and returning to topic can be okay, but in its worst form 'topic hijacking' is considered a disrespectful act to the folks who provide the forums, since the focus of the conversation disappears. Just for those that haven't run across this idea yet.

What happens next is Google has less interest in the content presented, since the most important words become ignored. The thread goes down in ranking in Google, and less people find your well thought out comments. Bad result.

Thank You to all those that support staying within topic, since that's one thing that makes it worth reading through the longest threads.

left coast chris

Posted - 10/23/2006 :  12:32:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I became a nudist because I don't like soggy wet sandy swimsuits. Yes, my body is is good shape, but I am not a nudist to show it off."

This is fine as far as it goes, but the implication of this and many of your other posts is that if you WERE wanting to show off your body, that would be BAD.

Check out NudeLori's avatar. She looks incredibly sexy, even though she is not doing anything provacative (i.e, masturbating). Is it wrong if she picked a flattering picture? Is it wrong if I find her picture sexy?

Methinks you doth protest too much. Nudism is about a LOT more than avoiding sand chafing. Most importantly, it is about reversing centuries of shame handed down through generations relating to nudity ... and a lot of that shame comes from repressing SEXUALITY.

I think you are so interested in protecting nudism as a socially acceptable "lifestyle" or hobby that you are unwilling to see that there are many paths to enlightenment!

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 10/24/2006 :  1:42:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You do make a good point Chris. Like I have said before the concept of Social Nudism is not about sex. Our family doesnt enjoy camping, swimming , dancing, or anything else like that for any sexual reasons. We HATE bathing suits just as much,if not more than the next person. And just prefer to spend our time naked. HOWEVER..When we are at the nude beach in a non-sexual situation..my husband is "allowed" to think sexual thoughts about me. You see the two environments arent mutually exclusive all the time. But of course just because my husband might think about "jumping me" he DOESNT DO IT! He waits until we get home,or at least to the car! What I am saying, is nudism is about freedom,and comfort and expression, and confidence. Those things can be CARRIED OVER into aspects of a sexual nature.

Jenn

Edited by - allnaturalwife on 10/24/2006 1:43:48 PM

NudeLori
Forum Member

Posted - 10/26/2006 :  07:12:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by left coast chris

"I became a nudist because I don't like soggy wet sandy swimsuits. Yes, my body is is good shape, but I am not a nudist to show it off."

This is fine as far as it goes, but the implication of this and many of your other posts is that if you WERE wanting to show off your body, that would be BAD.

Check out NudeLori's avatar. She looks incredibly sexy, even though she is not doing anything provacative (i.e, masturbating). Is it wrong if she picked a flattering picture? Is it wrong if I find her picture sexy?

Methinks you doth protest too much. Nudism is about a LOT more than avoiding sand chafing. Most importantly, it is about reversing centuries of shame handed down through generations relating to nudity ... and a lot of that shame comes from repressing SEXUALITY.

I think you are so interested in protecting nudism as a socially acceptable "lifestyle" or hobby that you are unwilling to see that there are many paths to enlightenment!

Heyyyyy, why do I get singled out?? lol

Yes, I did pick a flattering photo, but what else would I pick? Truth be told, I wasn't so sure what would be allowed in here, so I gave it a shot with that one, and apparently it's okay. I am proud of my body

Thanks for the compliment

Lori

runrdad
Forum Member

Posted - 10/26/2006 :  11:30:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And a very nice picture it is Lori. But is it a sexual picture or just a nice picture? That is in the mind of the person doing the looking. For me I can draw a line when looking at these pictures. Some people cannot do that, just like some cannot keep from taking what is not theirs. We were given freewill for all that is good and bad about it. Accept the world for what it is and live within it.

I've been to hell but didn't stay long enough to talk to the devil.

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 10/27/2006 :  3:00:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is a good point rundad. When I look at Lori's picture I just see a nice picture. Of course I see the nudity,but I dont really view it as a sexual picture either. If I took a poll of all my nudist family and friends Im sure they would also see it the same way.

Jenn

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 10/27/2006 :  3:13:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If anything I just see a picture of nude innocence beautifully composed as a photo. Yes the subject, if I may say so Lori is of an attractive lady but I see nothing more as a naturist. I hope I have not embarrassed you. Please take it the right way as it is meant.

Mike

Page: of 10 Previous Topic: Any rules/etiquette for nude beaches??? Topic  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved