Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 169 ]  [ Total: 169 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Stories - My First Time As A Nudist
 A newbie's first time
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Susans First time experience 7/26-7/28!!!!!!!! Topic Next Topic: First Time Nudist
Page: of 3

HannahB
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2008 :  12:47:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit HannahB's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I thought I would share my newbie first experience, just had it this weekend in fact! I love being nude, and have been interested in trying it in a social setting for some time.

My uncle let me use his place at the Delaware beach over Thanksgiving (freezing cold, but it's a nice get away, and not crowded this time of year), so me and 3 friends headed down late Thanksgiving night. The next morning the other 3 were up before I was, and they were in the kitchen, making breakfast, having coffee. I sleep nude, and was about to put something on to go down and join them. Then I thought about all the stories I have read on here, about just "going for it" and trying nudism. So I thought, what the heck? They are my guests, they are my friends, why not just go in there as I am? I walked in, and got many gasps and chuckles from my friends. I just told them that I sleep nude, I was about to go take a shower anyway, so why put something on just to then take it right back off? I did add that if they were uncomfortable, I could put something on. All 3 said they didn't care, but they were still a but taken back. A brief discussion then ensued about sleeping nude, and all 3 admitted that they slept in the nude some times as well. One of my friends even confessed that she and her boyfriend had once gone to a nude beach in the Exubas. That sort of cut the tension, and the consensus was that me being nude was no big deal if that was how I was comfortable. It felt so good to just be there, in a natural state, and to be accepted and not have to worry about covering up.

Later that day (which was yesterday), We decided to get in the hot tub. I said I was going in nude, the others could do as they pleased. My one friend who had been to a nude beach decided she would go in nude as well, the other two wore suits. After about 20 minutes, they each got topless, and about 20 minutes after that, lost the bottoms as well. The whole rest of the evening, we all stayed nude - made dinner, watched some movies, just had fun. It felt so great to just shed the restrictions that clothes give, and just have relax with friends. It made the whole night much more enjoyable for all. I can easily say all 4 of us are hooked.

This morning we had to leave, but we all agreed we were going to get into the nudist lifestyle more. Who knows how this will go (i.e. where we will do it, do we bring in b/f's, etc.), but I could not be happier!

So that is my story - maybe a little lame for you all, but I was just dying to share it with someone, so I picked all of you people to share with :)

Peace and Hugs,

Hannah

n/a
deleted

Posted - 11/29/2008 :  1:08:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fun :)

Down here everyone has a pool, but very few have hot tubs. There's only one in our neighborhood, and it's the "communal" hot tub. Suits are required, however ...

HannahB
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2008 :  2:36:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit HannahB's Homepage  Reply with Quote
No suits required in my hot tub, Carole, lol. Of course.....I don't have a hot tub, I just borrowed my Uncles place.....but if I did have one, there would be no suits required :)

In addtion to being a nudist newbie, I'm a bit of a nerd

Bill Bowser
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2008 :  3:26:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great story Hannah; you'll probably remember and cherish that experience for a long time. It is amazing how so many of us at one point were reluctant to take our clothes off the first time in a social setting because of some undefined fears, but when we did, it turned out to be a really pleasurable experience.

Hot tubs are wonderful, especially when the weather is cool. Today I drained my hot tub. Monday I'm leaving for four months in Florida, so it makes sense to shut it down. Clothing is very much discouraged (but not entirely banned) in my hot tub because it makes maintaining the water quality easier.

Bill

TheMagicDucky
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2008 :  3:29:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Glad you enjoyed it Hannah. Honestly, wife and I have found that it's the best way to relax. As far a the hut tub is concerned. It's actually (from what I hear) easier to maintain if you keep one "no swim suits" because of the chemicals in the detergents we use.

Guess your next step is going to be either a nudist beach, or a nude camp/resort. Wife and I love when we can go to camp on a friday afternoon, and stay completely nude till we have to go home on sunday, or when we spend our vacation out there for 9 days. Saves on laundry also, but probablly make up for it in showers. Peace

Just your average mallard.

nudehndymn
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2008 :  07:20:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hannah i'm happy for you. Glad everything turned out OK.

HannahB
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2008 :  4:05:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit HannahB's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you all for your words of encouragement. Bill, you hit it right on the head, it was hard to walk in nude with my friends there the first time. I could have gone on and on about that point (and my post was insanely long already, lol), I twice started to walk in only to turn around. And yet, whats the worst that would happen if they didnt react well? Nothing, really. The whole thing has been very eye opening, and very exciting!

Watch out everyone, Ill be a pro in no time! They'll call me the Nerdy Nudist from Delaware :)

Peace and Hugs
Hannah

txvic
Forum Member

Posted - 12/01/2008 :  08:11:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congratulations! Warning: the nude life is addictive.

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2008 :  09:02:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congradulations Hannah
you have discovered a wonderful life style.You need to go to a nudist club and spend a weekend there.You will learn the rules and proper way to act,simple but important. good luck and enjoy...........old buzzard
not as good as i once was........dammit

HannahB
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2008 :  09:15:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit HannahB's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by OLD BUZZARD

You need to go to a nudist club and spend a weekend there.You will learn the rules and proper way to act

Are you implying I am acting improperly now??? lol

I am always on my best behavior :)

n/a
deleted

Posted - 12/02/2008 :  10:34:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hannah B

quote:
Originally posted by OLD BUZZARD

You need to go to a nudist club and spend a weekend there.You will learn the rules and proper way to act

Are you implying I am acting improperly now??? lol

I am always on my best behavior :)

Hannah, you're braver than I would have been.

HannahB
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2008 :  10:49:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit HannahB's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Why, thank you Carole, so sweet as always. It did take quite a bit of courage, but I am very glad I did

jerseysomething
Forum Member

Posted - 12/03/2008 :  09:08:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hannah...

I don't think your story was lame at all. You were very brave to do what
you did. Interestingly, the outcome illustrates the fact that there are
many more closet nudists than you might think. Wouldn't it be wonderful
if, one by one, nudists became the majority?

Saxman
Forum Member

Posted - 12/03/2008 :  9:56:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hannah,
That was a GREAT first-time story. I agree with the previous post on the fact that there are WAY more closet nudists out there. I know I was one and in some regards still am. But, it is stories like yours that provide great inspiration and drive!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 12/03/2008 :  10:42:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hannah, that was a great story. I had gotten naked in front of people for years, but mostly in social settings, i.e. drinking at a party and baring all and jumping into a pool or something. But the first time I was at my buddies house and I stayed the night on his couch, I slept naked. In the morning, I decided to just get up naked and walk around and he was totally cool with it.

aaardvark
Forum Member

Posted - 12/03/2008 :  10:56:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hannah your story is definitely not lame. I found it inspiring. I have been in a similar situation where I have had to make the "First" move to see what would happen. Sometimes it backfires but other times it works and in the process, you get other people to think of and experience life in a different way. That to me is what is important. It takes courage to do that. good on you

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: Susans First time experience 7/26-7/28!!!!!!!! Topic Next Topic: First Time Nudist  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.29 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved