Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 228 ]  [ Total: 228 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Seeing other nudist
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Married man attending alone Topic Next Topic: UPLOADING AVATAR??
Page: of 7

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 12/12/2008 :  02:34:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by aaardvark

There are so few nudists where I live that if I see one, I have to look for a good 10 minutes or so to make sure that I'm not looking at a mirage or an optical illusion

And I always enjoy seeing others nude in an "Ahhh thank goodness there are others, we are so rare a breed" kind of way

Aardvark, I'm just thinking out loud, but you could start a non-landed nudist club and have more nudists around you. Sometimes a problem leaves you better off for its solution! Of course, it easy for a guy to put out an idea, but no so easy to actually bring it to fruition.

"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy." James Madison

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 12/12/2008 :  9:36:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love looking at women in the nude. I like to be looked at also. The naked body is the suppose to be beatifull.
Look at all the greek statues. and french paintings.

Grunt
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2008 :  5:02:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I love people watching, being naked just adds another aspect to it. When we're at a resort we even give people names. If they look like somone we know we give them that name. Once in Koversada in Croatia every evening a German man would arrive for dinner wearing huge lurid coloured ties, naturally he became known to us as Mr Tie. Later we saw him naked and renamed him Mr Tiny.

kirk

Posted - 12/13/2008 :  5:45:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm with those who say they see the human body as art, i see nothing wrong in enjoying seeing others nude as long as your not gawking and such like.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2008 :  10:33:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Most of us are people watchers just go to the mall and its like watching tv, same way at a nudist gathering you just can't be a gawker as you will certainly stand out and probably be kicked out. There are millions of body types and all are special in there own way. Most of us know we are far from being a 10, as for me thats more than ok.

Bejammin
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2008 :  09:33:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Glad I read this one! Interesting comments. I have always wondered how I would react to other naked people in my first visist to a nude resort or beach. I felt like I should put blinders on...but it is only natural to view other naked people and bodies...just not in a leering way to make them uncomfortable. It will be nice to admire the bodies of others, regardless of size, shape, or gender!

skipre
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2008 :  02:21:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What is the difference in seeing people in their "natural" state, than it is to see animals in theirs? Who doesn't drive down the road and say "oh look theres a deer"? We are also creatures of habit, and as such will look.

Bejammin
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2008 :  09:19:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Grunt, I love your story!! I'm actually glad that "name" is already taken...before i start going to resorts or beaches! I can't wait to feel the freedom...and I love looking, not leering, at naked bodies!

moontrain
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2008 :  3:31:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am glad I read this,I though I was not to like looking.When we leave a nudist camp,my wife will say "did you see the guy with............" so I know she looks.It's not a turn on,just nice to look at.Some people a nice to look at and some are not.When you are nude no one knows if you are rich on poor.

Edited by - moontrain on 12/16/2008 3:33:59 PM

GeeWilly
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2008 :  6:20:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is there a naturist resort solely for the blind?

Can someone really enjoy being a nudist if they are alone in a wilderness? Don't we need the sensual input and external feedback from others if we are naked among them?

Yet it seems that much of the joy of being a nudist is the freedom to be different. To truly be yourself. The visual message is gravy.

McNigel
Forum Member

Posted - 12/17/2008 :  08:40:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
People will always look at each other. If you are genuinely comfortable with being naked, then what's the difference from looking at people clothed?

Try a Spanish nudist beach, you soon get used to being stared it. It not considered impolite.

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 12/17/2008 :  3:24:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by moontrain

I am glad I read this,I though I was not to like looking.When we leave a nudist camp,my wife will say "did you see the guy with............" so I know she looks.It's not a turn on,just nice to look at.Some people a nice to look at and some are not.When you are nude no one knows if you are rich on poor.

This reminds me of a funny - at least funny to me - conversation I once had with my wife back in the day. I'm personally a bity self-conscious about looking in nudist situations - when talking I make sure my eyes focus on the face; when gazing I make sure my focus is broad and not direct. And with my wife, I was particularily conscious about looking at women; as I did not want my wife to feel disrespected in any way.
One day, after a trip to the resort, I brought up my lack of cirumcision and mused that I might be the only man there "left intact." Without skipping a beat or turning around, she simply replied: "Naah...there were three other men there just like you...such and such , and such and such gentleman." My jaw dropped. It became clear that my wife did not share my concern for taking notice of such things! I enquired as to what else she had noticed...and it turned out it was pretty much everything: who was smooth, who was trimmed, who was pierced, etc...!
So yes, people look. Some moreso than others, and not always for the wrong reasons. My wife was naturally curious, and it had nothing to do with some thrill factor or sexual motivation.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 12/17/2008 :  8:51:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GeeWilly

Is there a naturist resort solely for the blind?

Can someone really enjoy being a nudist if they are alone in a wilderness? Don't we need the sensual input and external feedback from others if we are naked among them?

Yet it seems that much of the joy of being a nudist is the freedom to be different. To truly be yourself. The visual message is gravy.

I would think that blind people could very much enjoy nudism. They can feel the freedom of being nude. They can feel the sun and breezes, and if a blind person likes to be in a pool or hot tub, they could enjoy that, too. Also, engaging in a conversation would be enjoyable.

"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy." James Madison

agde
Forum Member

Posted - 12/18/2008 :  02:27:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nudony

"Naah...there were three other men there just like you...such and such , and such and such gentleman."

Nudists just have more, and more reliable, reference points. If I tell my wife, "Did you see that guy in the red shirt?" -- well, next time he may be in a blue shirt, and our reference point would be lost. Otherwise, textiles have to rely on what's poking out of the clothing -- like that "bald" guy -- or vague general things like "you know, the tall one.". In contrast, nudists have lots more visible distinguishing attributes -- not just head, hands and general build -- that will still be there the next time you see them. So look, appreciate, and then maybe introduce yourself and get to know them. Where is the problem? On the other hand, once you get to know them, they will probably become "Maggie, you know, the poet" or "Matt, you know, the guy who plays piano."

Fenris Drakon
Forum Member

Posted - 12/20/2008 :  9:03:56 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Fenris Drakon's MSN Messenger address  Send Fenris Drakon a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I've often wanted to see people naked for the simple fact that the beuty of the human body is hidden most of the time! I only wish to see people like me rather than what I see every day which is people all coverd in variouse fabrics often afraid of what people will think of their natural body.

We take for granted we know the whole story. We judge a book by it's cover and read what we want, between selected lines!

Page: of 7 Previous Topic: Married man attending alone Topic Next Topic: UPLOADING AVATAR??  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved