Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 274 ]  [ Total: 274 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Seeing other nudist
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Married man attending alone Topic Next Topic: UPLOADING AVATAR??
Page: of 7

DaffyTaffy2
Forum Member

Posted - 12/23/2008 :  1:33:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Human nature being what it is we will allways look in the textile world or not! We (I hope) (at least I don't) go to a resort to look, I go 2 enjoy myself and enjoy the freedom of not having 2 worry if someone likes my outfit or whatever! The free 2 be me club still has an open membership! No charge!!

Skinny Women are not Evil

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 12/24/2008 :  10:28:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes looking at other nude people is normal. makes you feel like you are one of the group. nude people are nicer and more fun to be around.........old buzzard
not as good as i once was.........DAMMIT

tucsonnude
Forum Member

Posted - 12/26/2008 :  11:24:08 AM  Show Profile  Click to see tucsonnude's MSN Messenger address  Send tucsonnude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Like it has been said, love to see others naked. Not in a sexual way. At times I will look at a woman and thing those thoughts. But just for a sec or two. Then see them enjoying being nude. Seeing others nude and being seen urself goes with the territory

bnbngeorgia
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2008 :  11:26:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When we're in the textile world, as most of us are most of the time, we're always looking at other people's bodies. We look at the bulge of a woman's top, her legs, her rear. Similar with a guy -- look at his butt and crotch. Then, our imaginations take hold and we wonder just what's under the clothing. When we're in a nudist setting, everything is there to view so why wouldn't we look at the same things? And there is nothing left to the imagination!

Kay

Posted - 12/30/2008 :  11:43:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello........I live in Pa. and would like to have someone Do the gardening on my land. I have asked sev. people over the yrs-no takers.

jerseysomething
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2008 :  2:38:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, Kay...

Where in PA? I love to garden...

unformedmatter

Posted - 12/31/2008 :  01:43:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hello all,

i'm new in town, my hunny and i are talking about jumping into a nudist environment. i think we're 86% there, so this comment is based on what i think, not know for sure.

i have always preferred my skin to the trappings of most of my clothing, though some textiles feel yummy to snuggle up in. the great northeast doesn't always lend itself to skin.my hunny is a quiet unassuming guy and when we were seriously dating/engaged had to get used to the fact that i skinned down as soon as possible. i think he adjusted ok (smile).

as to if i would watch bodies... once i got comfortable, i would absolutely look. for one thing, one of my reasons for wanting to experience the group nudist thing is because i am an eating disorder chick. my head guy has helped me a great deal by telling me to look at every body i see. one of my homework assignments was to go to a mall and watch. body image dysmorph stuff... there is a photograph i found from the twenties, a row of dancing women all in a line, all nude. gorgeous! and each body completely different, and so totally not the "norm" for what is considered magazine gorgeous now.

my other reason for looking is that i am a massage therapist, and i love the way bodies work. i love to connect how someone stands to how their pelvis is tipped to where they hold their head to how they hold their arms. since i have graduated from school, i have seen bodies in such a different way. its like in the matrix, when the guy is looking at the code and sees blond redhead brunette...

i see piriformis, traps, hamstrings... what an amazing bit of engineering we all are.

of course i have to balance enrapture at seeing the workings of the human body with the comfort level of the person i am seeing.

LanceAt- -
Forum Member

Posted - 01/15/2009 :  9:48:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Love your answers, everybody. This is a cool topic. Do we look? I'd say everybody does, but it's an individual thing. People have their own reasons for looking, appreciating, remembering. That's totally cool.

Do I like to look? Yep. Do I mind being seen? Nope. Do I worry about being leered at. Never.

The human body is a masterful amalgamation of artistry and engineering. Female. Male. It doesn't matter. Each gender splendidly exhibits the consummate genius of God's handiwork. And, no, I'm not a religious freak.

Look. Be seen. Enjoy. Love it all ... always.

Peace.

thornapplebison
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2009 :  09:18:00 AM  Show Profile  Send thornapplebison a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Alright. Now explain why people should be comfortable bringing their children to areas where adults are getting thrills from scoping out naked bodies.

LanceAt- -
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2009 :  4:23:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To thornapplebison:

Because, people are merely observing and thinking ... and behaving well. Any AANR-affiliated nudist facility is very, very well guarded by security people who are trained to look for any lewd or lascivious behavior. If they see it, the offender is gone, male or female.

Go to www.amazon.com and search for the book entitled "Women In Nude Recreation, the WINR Circle" by author Sally DePree. The blurb online about this book should answer your question exceedingly well.

Sally is the mother of 4 kids, now grown, and raised ALL of them in The Nudist Scene. Her concerns were your concerns. She answers them all in her book. My wife has the book. I've met Sally Depree and talked at length with her husband, Jack DePree, who was one of AANR's greatest Presidents.

Nobody's kids will have any problem whatsoever at an AANR-affiliated resort. I had the same concerns you do ... years ago. Experience has taught me, "There's NO problem for your kids at all ... if the facility is AANR-affiliated.

Go, take your kids and enjoy an awesome experience. Years later, they'll thank you for introducing them to it.

IMO!

Peace.

thornapplebison
Forum Member

Posted - 01/27/2009 :  5:35:26 PM  Show Profile  Send thornapplebison a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LanceAt- -

To thornapplebison:

Because, people are merely observing and thinking ... and behaving well. Any AANR-affiliated nudist facility is very, very well guarded by security people who are trained to look for any lewd or lascivious behavior. If they see it, the offender is gone, male or female.

IMO!

Peace.

I looked up the book on amazon, but it didn't really say much. I haven't bought it.

Aren't voyeurism and exhibitionism lewd and lascivious? Maybe people aren't acting on their desires beyond scoping out some naked flesh, but I still wouldn't want my kids running around in a sexually-charged adult area.

There are kids at the place my wife and I visit in the summer, and I would bring my kids there to let them all hang out together. I think the kids have a very different experience of it than the adults. For them, it's very innocent.

It disturbs me how innocent it is not for the adults. I wish it were. I must admit that I also enjoy scoping out bodies of all types. That's not to say that I want to sex up everyone there. But it's not an altogether different sort of pleasure than I'd get in a strip club...just a different context. I wish I could be like the youngsters, though, and let it really not matter.

This summer, we'll offer the kids the chance to come along with us. If they want to, fine. If not, fine.

capecodjack
Forum Member

Posted - 01/27/2009 :  9:16:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first visit to the nearest naturist venue brought a feeling of euphoria at the ability to be free of clothes and the feel of sun and the breeze on my naked skin. The club member that greeted me and opened the gate was an attractive lady. After I parked my car she took me to the office to register. At that point her garment was now around her waist. and I marveled in the beauty of her body. At no time did I think of her as a sexual object, only as a beautiful human being. As we left the office for a tour of the club she doffed her garment entirely and asked if I wanted to remain clothed for the tour. I immediately removed what clothes I had on and felt the freedom of all the great feeling of what I before only imagined. As we toured the club my feelings were only of nudism. There was no sexual stimulation at all. Only that feeling of jubilation that at last I am reveling in being without clothes.

nnhe

Posted - 01/27/2009 :  9:34:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thornapplebison, people are going to be people whether clothed or not. What do you think is on their minds on a textile beach? Or at a mall? Or pretty much anywhere, whether kids are present or not. I think a good argument could be made for there being *less* gawking and *fewer* lewd thoughts among groups of nudists.

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 01/27/2009 :  10:55:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
People are going to look no matter what we have all said that. I don't look at guys but women yes. can't help it. In fact I see a woman sometimes the first thought that pops in my mind is what dose she look like nude. And one thing I have found out is there are women who some jerks make fun of but have such awsome personalities that are more fun to be around. And when they take their clothes off they are the most beautiful women on earth. do any of the you women feel this way about men?

thornapplebison
Forum Member

Posted - 01/27/2009 :  10:59:19 PM  Show Profile  Send thornapplebison a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nnhe

What do you think is on their minds on a textile beach? Or at a mall?

Well, that's certainly a good point. It's such an obviously true comparison that I think my failure to see it before shows my basic discomfort with social nudity.

I read through my posts tonight. I think I am either a nudist who would rather not be, or a non-nudist who would like to be.

I enjoy being nude with other nudists. I enjoy it as if though it were not a normal thing that I'd take for granted, but something special and unusual. When I've been at a nudist resort for a few days and begin taking it for granted, I notice that I'm taking it for granted, and that becomes it's own unusual enjoyment-- though conscious unconsciousness is not something that can be maintained for more than the briefest moment. Then I spend too much time pondering why I enjoy it and what it means to enjoy it. Then I wonder if I'm doing it because I enjoy nudism or because I enjoy pondering.

I am very pro and anti nudism. It's weird and can be creepy and can be beautiful and it's completely natural and often awkward. It has a way of amplifying the experience of living.

Page: of 7 Previous Topic: Married man attending alone Topic Next Topic: UPLOADING AVATAR??  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.33 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved