Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 494 ]  [ Total: 495 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Seeing other nudist
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Married man attending alone Topic Next Topic: UPLOADING AVATAR??
Page: of 7

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 01/27/2009 :  11:34:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have to admit, I do look at nudist women. I'd do the same if they were dressed. It's a built in feature. I also admit I catch myself mentally dressing nudist women.

Conquest is not in our principles. It is inconsistent with our government.
Thomas Jefferson

thornapplebison
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2009 :  12:03:02 AM  Show Profile  Send thornapplebison a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Warmskin

I have to admit, I do look at nudist women. I'd do the same if they were dressed. It's a built in feature. I also admit I catch myself mentally dressing nudist women.

Thomas Jefferson

Do you ever find yourself crotch-watching women at a nudist area? I don't look much at a woman's front bottom in a clothed environment, but I have caught myself sneaking glances between a woman's legs when she's laying naked on a deck chair in just such a way, or climbing a ladder out of the pool, or even diving after a volleyball.

I think that's wrong. I also think it's human nature. I also think it's a way to lose a volleyball game.

thornapplebison
Forum Member

Posted - 01/29/2009 :  2:18:50 PM  Show Profile  Send thornapplebison a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Wow! I was expecting some condemnation or maybe one or two people to admit they do this, too...But I guess loud farts are only funny at certain parties, and not others.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 01/29/2009 :  4:59:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow! I was expecting some condemnation

No condemnation from me. Personally, I have no problem with you looking at whatever you care to look at. If I did, I wouldn't be lying around nude where you could see me.

As I've commented elsewhere on this forum, the real issue to me isn't looking ... it's manners. Good manners are always in season. Look all you want ... just don't be lewd and crude about it.

If you don't like my profile picture, then use whiteout on your monitor.

HappyDaz
Forum Member

Posted - 01/30/2009 :  08:08:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well put honeysuckle. It seems silly for someone to get upset about being looked at in a social nudism setting. As you point out, if it makes someone uncomfortable to be looked at, then be nude in a private setting. But as we all know, inappropriate behaviour does occur occasionally in social nudism. It's pretty obvious when someone is just looking out of normal human curiosity or if their behaviour needs to be addressed---you'll know it when you see it.

unformedmatter

Posted - 01/31/2009 :  5:28:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by thornapplebison

Alright. Now explain why people should be comfortable bringing their children to areas where adults are getting thrills from scoping out naked bodies.

i get a thrill going to a museum and checking out the art. i guess i should not ever bring a child to the art museum.

Edited by - unformedmatter on 01/31/2009 5:40:12 PM

unformedmatter

Posted - 01/31/2009 :  5:38:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by honeysuckle

As I've commented elsewhere on this forum, the real issue to me isn't looking ... it's manners. Good manners are always in season. Look all you want ... just don't be lewd and crude about it.

awesome thought right there honeysuckle. i am female, work with 200 men. when i started there were only three of us girls. i explained to more than one fella the miracle of manners. taught them not to stare and leer, but by all means look. we know you look. its ok. but look, register, look away. if we begin to be uncomfortable at the looking that turns to leering and creepy, we will not be so inclined to shine up as well.

i think manners would make the world sparkle more, glad my parents taught me mine...

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 02/01/2009 :  01:36:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by thornapplebison

quote:

Do you ever find yourself crotch-watching women at a nudist area? I don't look much at a woman's front bottom in a clothed environment, but I have caught myself sneaking glances between a woman's legs when she's laying naked on a deck chair in just such a way, or climbing a ladder out of the pool, or even diving after a volleyball.

I'm in no condition to condemn anyone here. I don't personally look at women's genitilia. My seeing women is more happenstance. People keep moving around, and that keeps my attention. It's sort of a "what's new?" thing. Or would that be - "Who's new?" I do the same thing at places I have worked. I'm always interested in seeing new strangers come around near me. Maybe it's just that new people remove boredom, and present a chance to meet someone new.

So, as people shift around at the pool and conversation pool, I seem to make it a point of watching them for a moment. That's especially true if someone is wearing some heavy metal on their body.

Thomas Jefferson

n/a
deleted

Posted - 02/01/2009 :  09:59:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's pretty obvious when someone is just looking out of normal human curiosity or if their behaviour needs to be addressed---you'll know it when you see it.

Yep, yep. Very true, Happydaz. Most of us learned it by the time we were 15.

i think manners would make the world sparkle more

What a nice thought :)

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 02/01/2009 :  5:42:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
looking is natural,staring is not.mind your manners..............old buzzard

not as good as i once was.......DAMMIT

thornapplebison
Forum Member

Posted - 02/01/2009 :  6:39:23 PM  Show Profile  Send thornapplebison a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
So then, can we all agree that we get a little thrill from crotch-watching and being crotch-watched, provided it's nothing prolonged or creepy-feeling?

n/a
deleted

Posted - 02/02/2009 :  06:30:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I didn't say I "get a little thrill" ... I just said I didn't mind if you look. That's all.

olwino1
Forum Member

Posted - 02/02/2009 :  3:20:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thornapplebison ,

I think your description " crotch-watching " is a bit crude . A true naturist in a harmless clothing optional setting would not mind being seen or seeing . There is no need to be vulgar in our choice of words usually saved for the barracks or male only venues . And yes , everyone as you say ( your 1/29 posting ) " farts " we just try not to do so loudly in the company of others . I have learned from reading most of these forum postings that our members are mature people not here to shock anyone and to simply enjoy and share life experiences .

shadow wolf

Posted - 02/02/2009 :  4:48:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I dont mind being looked at i used to be uncomfortable with it like I was being scrutinized but after while I have become so used to it I feel most of the true nudist just dont care to much.

AARON COOK

thornapplebison
Forum Member

Posted - 02/02/2009 :  7:21:21 PM  Show Profile  Send thornapplebison a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Alright. We're disputing the use of terms. But I believe, in this thread, most of us have agreed that it is pleasant to glimpse the genitals of other people.

Honeysuckle's first post to this thread said it was sexy (the experience of seeing others naked).

Then I put a damper on everything by asking why I should feel comfortable bringing children around a place where adults are checking each other out. I was rightly told that it's no different than in the textile world.

I know women crotch-watch in the textile world all the time. Sorry if that phrase offends, but I can't think of another for one for it. That's how I've always heard it.

In a nudist setting, men get to do some crotch-watching, too. If I had a young daughter, I might not want to bring her to such a place. However, if she was grown, it would be her decision, which I'd support.

As far as men looking at my wife's genitals, they can look and dream if they want, so long as they're respectful about it.

Page: of 7 Previous Topic: Married man attending alone Topic Next Topic: UPLOADING AVATAR??  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.32 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved