Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 115 ]  [ Total: 115 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism, Sex and Sexuality
 Not Lewd, Not Crude, ...Just Nude.
 how would a nudist receive a package from ups ...
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Does your family know you are a Nudist? Topic Next Topic: Do co-workers know? If so, how do they respond?
Page: of 4

yitfs

Posted - 12/13/2008 :  2:31:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
so I'm a nudist around the house. i usually keep a pair of shorts next to the door in case someone knocks. usually delivers ring only: fedex, ups, ...
i put my shorts on and open the door. what do u guys do???

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2008 :  04:15:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Use common sense, one might regret foolish actions indeed.

go n nude

elad
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2008 :  10:21:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I pretty much do like you do. If I am outside I also keep a pair of shorts nearby that I just slip on if someone shows up. My dog usually knows someone is here before I do. I also have a fenced yard with 2 gates. The front gate I keep locked unless I am expecting someone. The other gate is in an area I seldom go nude and that is where the deliveries are made.

We don't receive wisdom; we must discover it for ourselves after a journey that no one can take for us or spare us.
Marcel Proust (1871 - 1922)

balataf
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2008 :  12:55:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit balataf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Several times in the past, I've received deliveries while nude. But I did it thru a window whose bottom is at adult head level next to my front door, and so remained discreet. At this point, I can't navigate my wheelchair down the step to answwer the door directly anyhow.

Teva
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2008 :  1:40:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our UPS person has delivered things to us while we've been in our hot tub. We just ask her to leave it on the deck. If one should knock on our door, I poke my head around the door to receive and sign.
Teva

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2008 :  10:46:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I slip on a tee shirt when I answer the door but am usuallly bottomless, I usually go to the mailbox like this too.

Calbob
Forum Member

Posted - 12/18/2008 :  8:33:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I'm nude at home, I keep a pair of shorts by the front door to slip on quickly. My girlfriend, on the other hand, gets her UPS packages in the nude because she lives at a nudist resort. (UPS delivers all packages to the office)

LuckyLaura

Posted - 12/28/2008 :  10:39:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At my house, UPS just leaves it at the door and rings the bell. I live in a cul de sac, and really only one neighbor can see my front door. If it is during a week day, it's no big deal to open my door nude - there is a stay at home Mom who lives in that house, but she and I go nude together anyway, so no big deal :)

Anniebare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/26/2009 :  3:30:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Anniebare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I've had the same UPS guy for years and always answer the door nude for him. He wouldn't recognize me with clothes on, lol!

Annie

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 02/26/2009 :  5:18:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Anniebare

I've had the same UPS guy for years and always answer the door nude for him. He wouldn't recognize me with clothes on, lol!

Annie

Annie, are all those UPS deliverers clamoring to be on your route? No offense intended, naturally.

"'Tis our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world."

George Washington

Anniebare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/26/2009 :  6:42:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Anniebare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Haha, Warmskin, not that I know of. He probably got stuck on my route as some sort of UPS punishment :)

Annie

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2009 :  01:55:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Anniebare

Haha, Warmskin, not that I know of. He probably got stuck on my route as some sort of UPS punishment :)

Annie

Or, it could be that his route is the most sought after, and his hard work got him your route as a reward. I'm sure when he hands you a UPS package, the old saying -- service with a smile --- rings true!

"'Tis our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world."

George Washington

morforu

Posted - 03/10/2009 :  11:56:46 PM  Show Profile  Send morforu a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, I have a good nudist friend who receives packages all the time in the nude. He has never had a problem result from doing that.

morf

hernandocpl
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2009 :  10:09:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is this post for real?

Live love and have fun

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2009 :  7:33:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Let's apply some logic here. If getting a package, while you're nude, from the UPS deliverer is a problem, insist that all packages sent to you be shipped by another courier.

"Rock and Roll, man, on K-WASH FM, yo, raaaaap with me, mama, with 50 Cent. Git it on, Baby! "

George Washington

Hawk TK-9401

Posted - 04/22/2009 :  2:35:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, new here.

Question: Is anyone else afraid of getting... I dont know... arrested or reported or something?

I love being nude too. And want to be able to walk around my home and even outside my home nude with or without my family. But my wife and I are concerned about people maybe reporting us and something really bad happening, like getting our children taken away or something.

Ive answered my door in a towel or boxers or from behind the door. But I always feel...like Id like to just answer it without fear and totally nude.

What man is a man who does not make the world better.

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Does your family know you are a Nudist? Topic Next Topic: Do co-workers know? If so, how do they respond?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.27 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved