Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 125 ]  [ Total: 125 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 08/12/2005 :  11:56:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jean Amaral

My name is Jean Amaral and I used to be known as Jean Pitton. I was married to Tom Pitton for nearly a decade and he is the person responsible for introducing me to nudism. I have not been an active nudist for the last decade. I have always supported the movement and would like to once again become an active nudist. I have not had contact with Tom for a few years. I am trying to locate him, so if anybody knows where he is or how to get a hold of him, please let me know.

I fondly remember my days at Apollo and Playalinda Beaches. I now live in Michigan and long for a well over due vaccation in Florida.

Hello, Jean. I've been acquainted with Tom online off and on for a bunch of years and have two email addresses for him. If you'd like, you can email me at cheridonna@prodigy.net and I'll forward your message on. I'm not sure my husband and I ever did meet Tom in person.
Regards, Cheri Alexander

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

fotis1

Posted - 08/16/2005 :  08:30:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all. I am fotis from Athens Greece and I realy love your site and find interest in many ideas and thoughts of people. Any way, I am new in the nude community, althought not shy, I have little experience in public nudity in my country. At home I walk, sleep, eat, just about anything in the nude. I am glad to join your community...

tooldady
Forum Member

Posted - 08/16/2005 :  8:29:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well hello there to you all i found this web site after my wife and i have decided to visit a resort for the first time we will be going to terra cotta inn on friday till sunday i just cant wait i have ants in my pants bad but my wife is not so excited we have visited bates beach a couple of times in the past and this was ok for her but the resort thing has kinda got her shaken in ker shorts i think she will like it once there my wife is great she will try just about anything with me.we are just looking for some kind of insight on terra cotta inn from you guys if you have any to offer to help ease her curiosity a bit . thanks, tooldady

ShavedPubFan

Posted - 08/18/2005 :  8:11:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I discovered nudism on my own as a child, as that's when I first started going to secluded places near my home and removing my clothing and just walk around and enjoy the freedom of nudity. I have been to several nudist clubs, though, I've never joined one because they are all too far away from my home. I have gone skinny dipping on several occasions. I am looking forward to discussions with like minded people in your forum.

r1954

Posted - 09/03/2005 :  08:45:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, I am new to this forum and nudism. I live just north of Chicago. I enjoy this forum, very informative. I have gone to Lake of the Woods for my first nude experience in August and have returned 3 times since. I am going to the next Chicago Sun club event. Everyone has been so inviting. My spouse is still reluctant to join me but couples from the Sun club have already volunteered to meet for dinner to explain the lifestype. I would like to meet others in the area to attend local nudist clubs and events and share similar values. I am not into swinging of any sort.

darlinganee

Posted - 09/14/2005 :  5:10:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Aalia

i am new here.
my name is Aalia and i am from new york, MA

please help me to browse
thanks

Download Attachment: sevanti.jpg
57.31 KB

[Administrator's Note: If you're new here, register first, then click Reply to Topic to add your comments.]

hi Aalia

you loooks nice.. well are you an indian ????

AJ0127
Forum Member

Posted - 09/16/2005 :  08:20:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone. My name's Allen. I've been a nudist for the past 15 years. I am going to California next week for a holiday. I would like to know where I can find clothing optional beaches and hot springs in the Napa Valley and Big Sur to Monterey areas. I believe that there's one hot spring called Harbin. Are there any others? As for beaches, I've heard that there's one not far from the Pfeiffer State Park. Any advice that you offer is gratefully appreciated.

Download Attachment: AllenJ.jpg
16.37 KB

ausnude

Posted - 09/26/2005 :  02:26:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, I'm from downunder and love to spend most weekends on my local nudist beach. Love to chat to anyone interested in nudity and issues. Am trying to get similar forum going here. Send photos or chat. AN

Download Attachment: ausnude.jpg
5.23 KB

rednude53

Posted - 09/27/2005 :  4:33:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi group I am a nudist and love it.I have been a nudist all my life and now my wife loves the life style also.

old hippie
Forum Member

Posted - 09/27/2005 :  10:55:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rednude53

Hi group I am a nudist and love it.I have been a nudist all my life and now my wife loves the life style also.

Welcome, Rednude.

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

exarmydude

Posted - 09/29/2005 :  9:45:36 PM  Show Profile  Send exarmydude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi everybody. Just saying hello from Louisiana. I lived in Germany for a while and enjoyed going to the nude co-ed sauna. I miss that. I wish we had them in the USA. I like this web site seems like a lot of nice people here.

flexus42
Forum Member

Posted - 10/01/2005 :  10:44:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit flexus42's Homepage  Send flexus42 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I haven't considered myself a nudist before but I've always enjoyed being nude. Like exarmydude, I lived in Germany for a number of years and enjoyed nude co-ed saunas and other facilities. I sleep in the nude and am nude around the house when I can be. I've read many posts in the forums and I've found them interesting and informative. I look forward to actually becoming involved in social nudism.

Rick

scottbob99

Posted - 10/03/2005 :  08:10:50 AM  Show Profile  Send scottbob99 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone,

I just came across this forum and there seems to be a lot of good info.

I have been to a nude beach in Florida a couple of times and this winter I plan on going to a CO Resort.

Hope to meet some nice people.

tomcatxxxxx

Posted - 10/04/2005 :  04:26:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello to all,

we are new here and would like to hear from all.
We are located in Brisbane Queensland and would like to make some friends with others.

Cheers all

Paul & Nerissa

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 10/04/2005 :  5:07:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by scottbob99

Hello everyone,
I just came across this forum and there seems to be a lot of good info.

I have been to a nude beach in Florida a couple of times and this winter I plan on going to a CO Resort.

Hope to meet some nice people.

Why wait till the winter? There are lots of other options.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.8 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved