Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 423 ]  [ Total: 423 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2006 :  10:08:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dutchess

Hi, Vic here, 41 married male from NY. We have been to Jamaica and to nudist resorts/beaches up and down the east coast. I love being nude as much as possible (which is difficult in the winter here in the north) so I enjoy the summer skinny dips and suntanning out back. We love going to the nude beach at Robert Moses but find most of the people there as parts of cliques. That is why we prefer going to Jamaica, when possible (not too often though). I love these forums but Cheri, do not take this personally, I am sick and tired of seeing your links all over the place.

I can't help it if I've been a nudist over 38 years and traveled to more than 50 nudist clubs, parks, resorts, and beaches during that time. I am also very active in the national organizations. If there were others who were as active, I wouldn't have to post so much.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

smendes
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2006 :  11:01:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cheri,

I am surprised that more people dont post.... some of these thought-provoking and controversial topics stimulate a response.

You are the only one who has consitently answered my rantings ...

I have more questions for you:

You dont seem to have a photo album ?... in fact only a few people do... how come ?.. whats the criterion for having one ?

I sent photos to the gallery... perhaps they will be approved or perhaps not.... but they are in keeping with your rules... and they are "different from what you have there already"

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2006 :  11:22:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by smendes

Cheri,

I am surprised that more people dont post.... some of these thought-provoking and controversial topics stimulate a response.

You are the only one who has consitently answered my rantings ...

I have more questions for you:

You dont seem to have a photo album ?... in fact only a few people do... how come ?.. whats the criterion for having one ?

I sent photos to the gallery... perhaps they will be approved or perhaps not.... but they are in keeping with your rules... and they are "different from what you have there already"

I don't need one as there are plenty of photos of me, friends, and family at http://pages.prodigy.net/travelites & - as well as a few of the Yahoo groups I moderate plus there are also a few photos of me on Netnude.com.

I know nothing about the albums. You might write an email to the Administrator here or someone who already has an album might answer. The personal photos are not as important as the person behind the face.

:) Cheri

-
-

smendes
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2006 :  11:37:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cheri,

you are widely travelled... and know nudists from all over the world....

Please help me with these questions:

1. I dont see any black people in any of the photos in the gallery (except one shot with a row of girsl)... any ideas why ?... are the clubs prohibitively expensive ?... are most of them "whites only" establishments ?

2. it should not cost much to go nude... why so high prices ?.... is it to keep poor people away ?... and make nudism into a high-class, rich-person, "elitest" activity ?

3. what is the attitude of this group to "wild nudists".... by that I mean, people outside of mainstream nudist clubs and affiliations... but who like to run around naked outdoors anyway ?

blacks like going nude just as much as whites do.... so why do you think they are so few pics of them on ANY nudist site ???

I am a white man... (in case you have not seen my photo)... but I was born and raised in a society that is 95% black...

you can be blunt and honest with me...

I am honestly curious as to why so few blacks are in your "naturist" movement.

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 01/19/2006 :  2:03:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dutchess

... I love these forums but Cheri, do not take this personally, I am sick and tired of seeing your links all over the place.
Dutchess, the links in Cheri's posts are included automatically as part of her signature. You can do the same within your own profile to remind visitors of important websites you'd like them to know about. Any website that is particularly important to you is okay, as long as it does NOT link to any erotica or other material outside our posting guidelines. This is a courtesy extended to our members since they have demonstrated restraint in its use. If it was abused we would turn off that feature. The way it shows up in every post could be irritating for some readers.

Jay473

Posted - 01/19/2006 :  2:14:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay473 an AOL message  Send Jay473 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey guys. My name is Jay and Im new to this hole forum thing and also to nudism. Im 18 and live in Chicago.

Jay

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 01/19/2006 :  2:14:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by smendes

...Please help me with these questions...
smendes, those are some great questions, but they shouldn't be discussed here in the Introduce Yourself thread. It would be great if you would start each of those discussions in the correct places so people can find them. If there is no "best place" just go to the General Discussion—Off Topic area and click New Topic. The very best topics that develop in that area are sometimes relocated into other categories by the moderators.

tucsonnude
Forum Member

Posted - 01/19/2006 :  2:28:04 PM  Show Profile  Click to see tucsonnude's MSN Messenger address  Send tucsonnude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome Tilly. Always nice to get more women involved in naturism. I have found that all the people here are highly respectful. We all love being nude and embrace others who want to be or are just getting into naturism. ENJOY

cjones

Posted - 01/25/2006 :  12:25:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey guys, the wife and I have been an at home nudist for a few years now and want to experance the resorts and beaches. We live in East Tn., but we travel all over the states due to my wifes job.

acouple005
Forum Member

Posted - 01/26/2006 :  4:52:58 PM  Show Profile  Send acouple005 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone, we are a young nudist couple looking for other nudists in our
area to go to events and travel to resorts and clubs with. We are a 23 year old
couple in CO, Ohio so if you are couple interested in some travel buddies drop
us a line. Especially if you are close to our age, but if not, don''t hesitate.

nuderic

Posted - 01/28/2006 :  4:24:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, My name is Eric and I jusy signed on as a quest and trying to fiure out how all this works. I not sure how to post a message?

Hi Cheri -

I just signed in as a new member and thought I'd see what you thought of this website.

Thanks, Eric

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 01/29/2006 10:49:20 AM

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/29/2006 :  10:52:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuderic

Hi, My name is Eric and I jusy signed on as a quest and trying to fiure out how all this works. I not sure how to post a message?

Hi Cheri -

I just signed in as a new member and thought I'd see what you thought of this website.

Thanks, Eric

Eric, Welcome to this forum. It's the best online nudist/naturist message boards IMHO. BTW, to edit your post(s), just click on the tiny pencil icon at the top of your message. To delete any of your posts, you can click on the tiny trash. Only you, the Moderator, and Administrator can alter messages.
Cheri

-
-

acouple005
Forum Member

Posted - 01/29/2006 :  7:46:07 PM  Show Profile  Send acouple005 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi all we are nudist couple in CO, Ohio and love to travel and meet other nudists. If you want to know anything else just meail us or IM us.

A&C

r6redrr

Posted - 01/30/2006 :  02:47:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,My name is Roxanne and I am new here.
Hope top make some friends.

Download Attachment: pic005.jpg
13.43 KB

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 01/30/2006 09:11:00 AM

n/a
deleted

Posted - 01/30/2006 :  1:18:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hello everybody! i've been having trouble with getting an avatar of myself up, but i did manage to get my pic in my profile if anyone wants to see..just wanted to get around to saying hello to everyone, this is such a great forum its hard to keep up! i love meeting new people and talking about nudity and such. oh my name is peter by the way, i've been called peter pan my whole life, so i guess i've kinda taken on that role! just so you know, it has no affiliation whatsoever with michael jacksons neverland ranch..he has ruined the good name of peter pan! for shame! happy postings everyone! feel free to drop me a line..

~Peeter Pan~

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.39 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved